There's a fine line between courage and foolishness. Too bad it's not a fence.

interests / alt.politics / Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

SubjectAuthor
* ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateKurt Nicklas
+* Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving NotoriousNSquared
|+- Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateGraydon
|+- Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateGraydon
|+- Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateGraydon
|+- Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateGraydon
|+- Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateGraydon
|+- Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateGraydon
|+- Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateGraydon
|`- Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateGraydon
`* Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving NotoriousDavid Hartung
 `* Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateKurt Nicklas
  +* Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving NotoriousRudy Canoza
  |`* Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateDavid Hartung
  | +- Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateKurt Nicklas
  | `* Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving NotoriousRudy Canoza
  |  `* Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateKurt Nicklas
  |   `- Re: New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious SymbolRudy Canoza
  `* Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving NotoriousYak
   `- Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of HateKurt Nicklas

1
! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<0sgreg5qcjr2rmdsai5uigh9dq9rnhp4gb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5792&group=alt.politics#5792

From: kurtnick...@gmail.com (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Subject: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 19:46:59 +0300
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 16:46 UTC

NEW YORK, NY—While many pro-democracy pundits around the world have
come out in favor of the Cuban protestors, The New York Times has
slammed them for adopting the U.S. flag, a notorious symbol of hate.

"Do you know how many of our reporters are triggered by the horrifying
sight of the stars and stripes?" wrote the author of one op-ed in
Sunday's paper. "We'll be forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars
for trauma counseling for our team of journalists and interns after
this. These Cubans don't understand the psychological damage they're
doing to our poor, oppressed reporters."

"It's really disgusting."

New York Times editorial board member Mara Gay was particularly
affected by the sight of the U.S. flag, saying she "was literally
killed" when she saw the stars and stripes being waved by Cubans.

"I died that day," she told the press. "Literally. I am dead. As dead
as AOC, may she rest in peace."

After an awkward pause, she added, "I got better."

Gay went on to point out that if the Communist regime had just been a
little less greedy they could have given one billion dollars to every
Cuban and resolved the crisis. "I've done the math; it's really quite
incredible."

Meanwhile, the Times has put out an open letter to the protesters
asking them to use a less offensive symbol, "perhaps the Chinese flag
or just a good old-fashioned hammer and sickle."

Gold standard of satire from:
https://babylonbee.com/news/new-york-times-slams-cuban-protestors-for-adopting-symbol-of-hate

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<0rqdnTKBKqvS7HP9nZ2dnUU7-WfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5842&group=alt.politics#5842

Subject: Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious
Symbol Of Hate
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: Squared2...@nowhere (NSquared)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 01:08:30 -0400
 by: NSquared - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 05:08 UTC

On 07/13/2021 12:46 PM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> NEW YORK, NY—While many pro-democracy pundits around the world have
> come out in favor of the Cuban protestors, The New York Times has
> slammed them for adopting the U.S. flag, a notorious symbol of hate.

Why does this rag still sell a single copy ???

Whatever they used to be, they ain't any longer.
Just a communist mouthpiece, nothing more, nothing
better. Xi is probably propping them up, in some
difficult-to-discover way, at this point. They
already ignore his genocide of the Uighers, or
even find excuses.

"Foreign agents' ... that describes the NYT staff
and management at this point.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<scmue4$moi$1@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5869&group=alt.politics#5869

From: bondroc...@att.net (Graydon)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:04:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Graydon - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:04 UTC

NSquared wrote

> "Foreign agents' ... that describes the NYT staff
> and management at this point.

Ron Desantis says he gets everything from Infowars, same for Tex Gov Abbott

When Trump returns in August he'll shut down the NYT and all the other
freedom hating leftist media outlets. Fox News needs to go too after what
they did to Trump on election night.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<TfSdnUbHJ_uynnL9nZ2dnUU7-f-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5881&group=alt.politics#5881

Symbol Of Hate
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:30:55 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:30 UTC

On 7/13/21 11:46 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> NEW YORK, NY—While many pro-democracy pundits around the world have
> come out in favor of the Cuban protestors, The New York Times has
> slammed them for adopting the U.S. flag, a notorious symbol of hate.
>
> "Do you know how many of our reporters are triggered by the horrifying
> sight of the stars and stripes?" wrote the author of one op-ed in
> Sunday's paper. "We'll be forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars
> for trauma counseling for our team of journalists and interns after
> this. These Cubans don't understand the psychological damage they're
> doing to our poor, oppressed reporters."
>
> "It's really disgusting."
>
> New York Times editorial board member Mara Gay was particularly
> affected by the sight of the U.S. flag, saying she "was literally
> killed" when she saw the stars and stripes being waved by Cubans.
>
> "I died that day," she told the press. "Literally. I am dead. As dead
> as AOC, may she rest in peace."
>
> After an awkward pause, she added, "I got better."
>
> Gay went on to point out that if the Communist regime had just been a
> little less greedy they could have given one billion dollars to every
> Cuban and resolved the crisis. "I've done the math; it's really quite
> incredible."
>
> Meanwhile, the Times has put out an open letter to the protesters
> asking them to use a less offensive symbol, "perhaps the Chinese flag
> or just a good old-fashioned hammer and sickle."
>
> Gold standard of satire from:
> https://babylonbee.com/news/new-york-times-slams-cuban-protestors-for-adopting-symbol-of-hate

Gotta love the Babylon Bee!

More great satire!

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<t21ueghnairr5e2qja8gqqopcia5nvnd1o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5883&group=alt.politics#5883

From: kurtnick...@gmail.com (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:36:53 +0300
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:36 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:30:55 -0500, David Hartung
<d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 7/13/21 11:46 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>> NEW YORK, NY—While many pro-democracy pundits around the world have
>> come out in favor of the Cuban protestors, The New York Times has
>> slammed them for adopting the U.S. flag, a notorious symbol of hate.
>>
>> "Do you know how many of our reporters are triggered by the horrifying
>> sight of the stars and stripes?" wrote the author of one op-ed in
>> Sunday's paper. "We'll be forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars
>> for trauma counseling for our team of journalists and interns after
>> this. These Cubans don't understand the psychological damage they're
>> doing to our poor, oppressed reporters."
>>
>> "It's really disgusting."
>>
>> New York Times editorial board member Mara Gay was particularly
>> affected by the sight of the U.S. flag, saying she "was literally
>> killed" when she saw the stars and stripes being waved by Cubans.
>>
>> "I died that day," she told the press. "Literally. I am dead. As dead
>> as AOC, may she rest in peace."
>>
>> After an awkward pause, she added, "I got better."
>>
>> Gay went on to point out that if the Communist regime had just been a
>> little less greedy they could have given one billion dollars to every
>> Cuban and resolved the crisis. "I've done the math; it's really quite
>> incredible."
>>
>> Meanwhile, the Times has put out an open letter to the protesters
>> asking them to use a less offensive symbol, "perhaps the Chinese flag
>> or just a good old-fashioned hammer and sickle."
>>
>> Gold standard of satire from:
>> https://babylonbee.com/news/new-york-times-slams-cuban-protestors-for-adopting-symbol-of-hate
>
>Gotta love the Babylon Bee!
>
>More great satire!

Always spot on and the lefties HATE it.

What's not to like?

"I can be and I have been wrong"
"Bill Flett" 6/16/21 Yes, dwarf, we know. Many times.

"Hello,
We have handled this in accordance with our Terms of Service; thank
you for bringing it to our attention.
Regards,
Abuse Team"
---abuse@easynews.com 7/1/21

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<8NDHI.10473$ilwe.8348@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5890&group=alt.politics#5890

Symbol Of Hate
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 08:54:44 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:54 UTC

On 7/14/2021 8:36 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:30:55 -0500, David Hartung
> <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 7/13/21 11:46 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>> NEW YORK, NY—While many pro-democracy pundits around the world have
>>> come out in favor of the Cuban protestors, The New York Times has
>>> slammed them for adopting the U.S. flag, a notorious symbol of hate.
>>>
>>> "Do you know how many of our reporters are triggered by the horrifying
>>> sight of the stars and stripes?" wrote the author of one op-ed in
>>> Sunday's paper. "We'll be forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars
>>> for trauma counseling for our team of journalists and interns after
>>> this. These Cubans don't understand the psychological damage they're
>>> doing to our poor, oppressed reporters."
>>>
>>> "It's really disgusting."
>>>
>>> New York Times editorial board member Mara Gay was particularly
>>> affected by the sight of the U.S. flag, saying she "was literally
>>> killed" when she saw the stars and stripes being waved by Cubans.
>>>
>>> "I died that day," she told the press. "Literally. I am dead. As dead
>>> as AOC, may she rest in peace."
>>>
>>> After an awkward pause, she added, "I got better."
>>>
>>> Gay went on to point out that if the Communist regime had just been a
>>> little less greedy they could have given one billion dollars to every
>>> Cuban and resolved the crisis. "I've done the math; it's really quite
>>> incredible."
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, the Times has put out an open letter to the protesters
>>> asking them to use a less offensive symbol, "perhaps the Chinese flag
>>> or just a good old-fashioned hammer and sickle."
>>>
>>> Gold standard of satire from:
>>> https://babylonbee.com/news/new-york-times-slams-cuban-protestors-for-adopting-symbol-of-hate
>>
>> Gotta love the Babylon Bee!
>>
>> More great satire!
>
> Always sullen, sophomoric and wretchedly shitty satire.

Right-wingnut attempts at humor are always failures.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<scn1nl$9en$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5893&group=alt.politics#5893

From: yak...@inbox.com (Yak)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Symbol Of Hate
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 12:00:53 -0400
 by: Yak - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:00 UTC

On 7/14/21 11:36 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:30:55 -0500, David Hartung
> <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 7/13/21 11:46 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>> NEW YORK, NY—While many pro-democracy pundits around the world have
>>> come out in favor of the Cuban protestors, The New York Times has
>>> slammed them for adopting the U.S. flag, a notorious symbol of hate.
>>>
>>> "Do you know how many of our reporters are triggered by the horrifying
>>> sight of the stars and stripes?" wrote the author of one op-ed in
>>> Sunday's paper. "We'll be forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars
>>> for trauma counseling for our team of journalists and interns after
>>> this. These Cubans don't understand the psychological damage they're
>>> doing to our poor, oppressed reporters."
>>>
>>> "It's really disgusting."
>>>
>>> New York Times editorial board member Mara Gay was particularly
>>> affected by the sight of the U.S. flag, saying she "was literally
>>> killed" when she saw the stars and stripes being waved by Cubans.
>>>
>>> "I died that day," she told the press. "Literally. I am dead. As dead
>>> as AOC, may she rest in peace."
>>>
>>> After an awkward pause, she added, "I got better."
>>>
>>> Gay went on to point out that if the Communist regime had just been a
>>> little less greedy they could have given one billion dollars to every
>>> Cuban and resolved the crisis. "I've done the math; it's really quite
>>> incredible."
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, the Times has put out an open letter to the protesters
>>> asking them to use a less offensive symbol, "perhaps the Chinese flag
>>> or just a good old-fashioned hammer and sickle."
>>>
>>> Gold standard of satire from:
>>> https://babylonbee.com/news/new-york-times-slams-cuban-protestors-for-adopting-symbol-of-hate
>>
>> Gotta love the Babylon Bee!
>>
>> More great satire!
>
> Always spot on and the lefties HATE it.
>
> What's not to like?
>
> "I can be and I have been wrong"
> "Bill Flett" 6/16/21 Yes, dwarf, we know. Many times.

> "Hello,
> We have handled this in accordance with our Terms of Service; thank
> you for bringing it to our attention.
> Regards,
> Abuse Team"
> ---abuse@easynews.com 7/1/21

Liberals are completely humorless. Must suck to wake up miserable every
single day the way they do.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<9q2uegpue0h2poiu750j8ddnkhd8meg896@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5896&group=alt.politics#5896

From: kurtnick...@gmail.com (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:08:56 +0300
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:08 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 12:00:53 -0400, Yak <yak@inbox.com> wrote:

>On 7/14/21 11:36 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:30:55 -0500, David Hartung
>> <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Gotta love the Babylon Bee!
>>>
>>> More great satire!
>>
>> Always spot on and the lefties HATE it.
>>
>> What's not to like?
>>
>> "I can be and I have been wrong"
>> "Bill Flett" 6/16/21 Yes, dwarf, we know. Many times.

>> "Hello,
>> We have handled this in accordance with our Terms of Service; thank
>> you for bringing it to our attention.
>> Regards,
>> Abuse Team"
>> ---abuse@easynews.com 7/1/21
>>

>Liberals are completely humorless. Must suck to wake up miserable every
>single day the way they do.

Spinning around all day carrying that chip on the shoulder must be
tough, especially for a dwarf like Rudy, of course.

https://tinyurl.com/4kpth944

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<IpmdnTyj27J3iHL9nZ2dnUU7-YmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5902&group=alt.politics#5902

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: d_hart...@hotmail.com (David Hartung)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 11:50:50 -0500
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:50 UTC

On 7/14/21 10:54 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 7/14/2021 8:36 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:30:55 -0500, David Hartung
>> <d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Gotta love the Babylon Bee!
>>>
>>> More great satire!
>>
>> Always sullen, sophomoric and wretchedly shitty satire.
>
> Right-wingnut attempts at humor are always failures.

Not so much as you.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<bq7uegdj3qdjpqiao0ouc8sh59o3242qgm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5908&group=alt.politics#5908

From: kurtnick...@gmail.com (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 20:33:01 +0300
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 17:33 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 11:50:50 -0500, David Hartung
<d_hartung@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 7/14/21 10:54 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 7/14/2021 8:36 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:

>>> Always sullen, sophomoric and wretchedly shitty satire.
>>
>> Right-wingnut attempts at humor are always failures.
>
>Not so much as you.

Dwarves don't *have* humor because they *are* humor.

"She's an excellent judge, and his criticism of Trump's truly shitty
lawyers is spot-on."
---"Rudy Canoza" 7/12/21 More gender-shifting. Hahaha.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<pqFHI.24714$VU3.22252@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5914&group=alt.politics#5914

Symbol Of Hate
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:47:01 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 17:47 UTC

On 7/14/2021 9:50 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 7/14/21 10:54 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 7/14/2021 8:36 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:

>>> Always sullen, sophomoric and wretchedly shitty satire.
>>
>> Right-wingnut attempts at humor are always failures.
>
> Not so much as you.

Another Hartung blurt/belch.

You really are deteriorating rapidly. The vast majority of your replies are
either suck-offs of your right-wingnut asshole pals, or they're meaningless
gibes like that one.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<9f9ueg5igmpg7dfgmu7c0jcf0p3mahorab@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5917&group=alt.politics#5917

From: kurtnick...@gmail.com (Kurt Nicklas)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 21:04:41 +0300
 by: Kurt Nicklas - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:04 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:47:01 -0700, Rudy Canoza <js@phendrie.con>
wrote:

>On 7/14/2021 9:50 AM, David Hartung wrote:

>>> Right-wingnut attempts at humor are always failures.
>>
>> Not so much as you.
>
>Another Hartung blurt/belch.
>
>You really are deteriorating rapidly. The vast majority of your replies are
>either suck-offs of your right-wingnut asshole pals, or they're meaningless
>gibes like that one.

The Munchkin is defensive, triggered and ready to roll out the big
guns, while already being wounded by our "gives". Poor lil guy!

"I have no seriousness of purpose and I'm only here to troll
and toss out sophomoric gives."
---"Bill Flett 7/12/21

"She's an excellent judge, and his criticism of Trump's truly shitty
lawyers is spot-on."
---"Rudy Canoza" 7/12/21 More gender-shifting? Hahaha.

Re: New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<hWFHI.41627$Vv6.33180@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5919&group=alt.politics#5919

Subject: Re: New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol
Of Hate
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: js...@phendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 11:21:01 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:21 UTC

On 7/14/2021 11:04 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:47:01 -0700, Rudy Canoza <js@phendrie.con>
> wrote:

>>> Not so much as you.
>>
>> Another Hartung blurt/belch.
>>
>> You really are deteriorating rapidly. The vast majority of your replies are
>> either suck-offs of your right-wingnut asshole pals, or they're meaningless
>> gibes like that one.
>
> I have no seriousness of purpose and I'm only here to troll and toss out sophomoric gibes.
That's right.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<se6fq8$ihi$13@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6798&group=alt.politics#6798

From: bondroc...@att.net (Graydon)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:49:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Graydon - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:49 UTC

NSquared wrote

> "Foreign agents' ... that describes the NYT staff
> and management at this point.

Ron Desantis says he gets everything from Infowars, same for Tex Gov Abbott

When Trump returns in August he'll shut down the NYT and all the other
freedom hating leftist media outlets. Fox News needs to go too after what
they did to Trump on election night.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<sepu06$jp9$6@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7226&group=alt.politics#7226

From: bondroc...@att.net (Graydon)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 00:48:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Graydon - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 00:48 UTC

NSquared wrote

> "Foreign agents' ... that describes the NYT staff
> and management at this point.

Ron Desantis says he gets everything from Infowars, same for Tex Gov Abbott

When Trump returns in August he'll shut down the NYT and all the other
freedom hating leftist media outlets. Fox News needs to go too after what
they did to Trump on election night.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<sio6od$83s$44@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10577&group=alt.politics#10577

From: bondroc...@att.net (Graydon)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:10:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Graydon - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:10 UTC

NSquared wrote

> "Foreign agents' ... that describes the NYT staff
> and management at this point.

Ron Desantis says he gets everything from Infowars, same for Tex Gov Abbott

When Trump returns in August he'll shut down the NYT and all the other
freedom hating leftist media outlets. Fox News needs to go too after what
they did to Trump on election night.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<slpkct$j6n$47@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11913&group=alt.politics#11913

From: bondroc...@att.net (Graydon)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 20:58:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Graydon - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 20:58 UTC

NSquared wrote

> "Foreign agents' ... that describes the NYT staff
> and management at this point.

Ron Desantis says he gets everything from Infowars, same for Tex Gov Abbott

When Trump returns in August he'll shut down the NYT and all the other
freedom hating leftist media outlets. Fox News needs to go too after what
they did to Trump on election night.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<slq035$d2f$102@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11938&group=alt.politics#11938

From: bondroc...@att.net (Graydon)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 00:17:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Graydon - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 00:17 UTC

NSquared wrote

> "Foreign agents' ... that describes the NYT staff
> and management at this point.

Ron Desantis says he gets everything from Infowars, same for Tex Gov Abbott

When Trump returns in August he'll shut down the NYT and all the other
freedom hating leftist media outlets. Fox News needs to go too after what
they did to Trump on election night.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<smfeie$klc$59@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12317&group=alt.politics#12317

From: bondroc...@att.net (Graydon)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 03:33:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Graydon - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 03:33 UTC

NSquared wrote

> "Foreign agents' ... that describes the NYT staff
> and management at this point.

Ron Desantis says he gets everything from Infowars, same for Tex Gov Abbott

When Trump returns in August he'll shut down the NYT and all the other
freedom hating leftist media outlets. Fox News needs to go too after what
they did to Trump on election night.

Re: ! New York Times Slams Cuban Protestors For Waving Notorious Symbol Of Hate

<soonoi$kus$154@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13252&group=alt.politics#13252

From: bondroc...@att.net (Graydon)