Subject: Re: Idiotic WOKE Math Circling The Drain.. GOOD
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa,alt.survival
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 00:14:43 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 05:14 UTC

On 12/9/21 1:43 PM, Block Chain wrote:
> It's about time the idiots in this country who subscribe to this WOKE
> bullshit are coming to their senses.
>
> This is a sad day for China as they will no longer depend upon the
> USA to destroy itself, at least for maths.
>
> "Hundreds of college professors blast ‘woke’ math movement"
>
> "Hundreds of prominent professors — including top names from CUNY,
> NYU, and Columbia — have signed a letter blasting the erosion of math
> rigor in grades K to 12.

As you said, About Time .....

And, "Math For Idiots" is an incredibly RACIST
movement from the get-go ; it just ASSUMES that
"minorities" are TOO STUPID to learn 2+2.

Of course the further left would LIKE a population
that's mathematically illiterate - unable to question
the latest "science-based" edicts and "truths". Leftism
relies on illusions ; calculated Facts are their enemy,
stuff like why "free money" doesn't work out ....

Ah ... Prince Harry says everybody should just stop
worrying about doing work - bad for the mental health.
Where the fuck does he think his FOOD comes from, who
keeps his LIGHTS on, who makes the private jets he
loves riding in, who makes the gas for his limos ???
Sure as hell ain't people sitting around doing DICK.
Is he wholly owned by China ? Putin ? Iran ???

Re: Idiotic WOKE Math Circling The Drain.. GOOD

<chine.bleu-35AB8D.22113209122021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13337&group=alt.politics#13337

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa,alt.survival
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 22:11:40 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 06:11 UTC

In article <CLadnQl7w4DZfy_8nZ2dnUU7-Q_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

> to learn 2+2.

Yeah. 2+2 = 1.