Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 14:32:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Michael James Jackson, producer, engineer and longtime Kiss associate
From: mig73all...@yahoo.co.uk (Michael Rhodes)
 by: Michael Rhodes - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 21:32 UTC

Producer, engineer and longtime Kiss associate Michael James Jackson, who worked on several of the band’s ‘80s albums, has died, reportedly due to COVID-related complications.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-producer-michael-james-jackson-dead/

Kiss paid tribute to Jackson in a Facebook post on Thursday morning. “Michael James Jackson has passed away from the complications of COVID-related pneumonia,” the band wrote. “He was the driving force behind Killers, Creatures of the Night, Lick It Up and Animalize. His passion and belief in the band was instrumental in our newfound success in the ‘80s. He loved our fans and was a close member of the Kiss family until the end. We mourn his loss and celebrate his life.”

Re: Michael James Jackson, producer, engineer and longtime Kiss associate

<taslaq$qr6$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13369&group=alt.obituaries#13369

From: le...@top.put.com (Louis Epstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:14:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Louis Epstein - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:14 UTC

Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Producer, engineer and longtime Kiss associate Michael James Jackson, who worked on several of the band?s ?80s albums, has died, reportedly due to COVID-related complications.
>
> https://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-producer-michael-james-jackson-dead/
>
> Kiss paid tribute to Jackson in a Facebook post on Thursday morning. ?Michael James Jackson has passed away from the complications of COVID-related pneumonia,? the band wrote. ?He was the driving force behind Killers, Creatures of the Night, Lick It Up and Animalize. His passion and belief in the band was instrumental in our newfound success in the ?80s. He loved our fans and was a close member of the Kiss family until the end. We mourn his loss and celebrate his life.?

So,like Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson,Michael Jackson has died;
at least Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson are still alive!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson_(disambiguation)
(note that the Michael James Jackson on that page is a DIFFERENT
Michael James Jackson)

-=-=-