Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 18:28:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More_of_my_philosophy_about_France_and_about_philoso
phy_and_about_sex_and_about_the_Al-Israa’_and_Al-Mi`raj_an
d_about_my_new_monotheistic_religion_and_about_corruption_an
d_about_Liberty_and_about_the_job_and_about_the_Return_on_in
vestment_(ROI)_and_a
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 01:28 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about France and about philosophy and about sex and about the Al-Israa’ and Al-Mi`raj and about my new monotheistic religion and about corruption and about Liberty and about the job and about the Return on investment (ROI) and about the private sector and about economy and about what thinks ChatGPT about the pattern that i have just discovered and about understanding the consequences and about my fluid intelligence and about causality and about the Transformers and about another important limitation of Large Language Models and about planning and reasoning of Large Language Models and about the window context and about GPT-4 memory and about Canada and about agile methodology and about the maximum token limit and about the other limitations of Large Language Models such as GPT-4 and about future of artificial intelligence and about the multimodality of Large Language Models such as GPT-4 and about my philosophy and about my contributions here...

Je pense que le cas de la France est une chose intéressante, alors je vais me mettre à parler de la France en abordant un point très important suivant. Mais comme vous allez le remarquer, je vais parler en anglais pour me faire comprendre par le grand nombre.

I think that the case of France is an interesting thing, so I am going to talk about France by addressing a very important point. But as you will notice, I will speak in english to make myself understood by the majority.

So i will invite you first to look at the following french video of what we call the Clash of Tariq Ramadan / Eric Zemmour sur le voile - On n’est pas couché 26 septembre 2009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_XNGJXHTBE

So i think Eric Zemmour is making a mistake in the above video, since
he is not understanding the way of behaving in the Islamic culture, and the way of behaving in the Islamic culture is not that you are muslim, since it can
be that you have to be decency of Islamic culture, so i think that Eric
Zemmour is not understanding that it is about morality and about decency,
so for example classical Arabic in the Qur'aan makes us feel much more deeply the decency and morality of the Qur'aan , so it is why when you learn
arabic you will start to understand the decency and morality of Islamic culture by for example understanding it much more deeply from the Qur'aan,
so i think that decency is a good thing, so it is why i say that France
is not yet understanding this decency and morality of the Qur'aan,
so i think France has to learn classical Arabic so that to understand and feel much more deeply the decency and morality of the Qur'aan, so it is why i say
that Eric Zemmour has not learned correctly classical Arabic so that
to understand and feel much more more deeply the decency and morality of the Islamic culture.

So now i will talk more about philosophy, so as you are noticing that
i am talking about different subjects so that you understand my views,
but now i will talk about an important thing in philosophy, so i think i have
rapidly understood an important thing in philosophy, and it is related to philosophy and to religion, since we have to look at for example my new monotheistic religion from an interesting philosophical point of view,
and it is that in philosophy, it is not enough to say to people to do this or that,
since you have to have the mechanisms that correctly push them to
do this or that , so you are noticing that it is my way of doing, since for
example in philosophy, a paying job is an attractive mechanism that pushes us to be well educated and to be specialized in what we do better, so i think you are understanding this important idea in philosophy, so for example my new monotheistic religion is also using mechanisms that push people to be a kind of perfection, and you can read about my new monotheistic religion in my below thoughts, and even in economy or business you have to have those mechanisms , i mean that for example self-interest is controlled by competition so that to not lead to corruption and it is why i am explaining it in my below thoughts by talking more about it, so i invite you to reread my below thoughts so that you understand my views and so that to understand how i am doing it:

So now i will talk about sex, so i have just seen the following video
of a song about sex of George Michael:

George Michael - I Want Your Sex (Stereo Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldh7oQD-a4

So i think that the above video about sex is not so mature, since i think that the weakness of the above video is that it is neglecting the fact that
we have to ensure that people are correctly insightful before doing sex,
i mean that as you are noticing in my below thoughts, that i am wanting
to make people more educated in different subjects of philosophy and
in religion etc. so that they be correctly equipped so that to be responsability in sex etc., since sex has also to come with responsability, since we are noticing it today that responsability is lacking on sex, and you can also easily notice it on the above video about sex of George Michael, so then you have to reread my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

So i have just read the following Islamic article about prophet Muhammad in
Al-Israa’ and Al-Mi`raj:

https://www.islamawareness.net/Isra/fatwa_01.html

So it is saying that prophet Muhammad has talked to God in Al-Israa’ and Al-Mi`raj, but i think it is not correct to say so, since i think we have not to be confident with the writing of the Qur'aan or Hadith, since in my new monotheistic religion the Qur'aan and the Bible were also cursed by God, so they contain errors and scientific errors, so i think from what we notice, that since the revelation to prophet Muhammad has come from Angel Gabriel , so i think that God is "Holy" and he can not interact directly with impure and imperfect humans such as prophet Muhammad or Jesus Christ, so it is why you have to read about my new monotheistic religion below so that to understand my views:

So i think that we say that God is "Holy" and that means that "Holy" refers to the divine attribute of being pure, perfect, and separate from all that is sinful or impure, so i think that God can not interact directly with humans that are impure or not perfect, since he is Holy, and it is why i think that God has used
Angels such as the Angel Gabriel to interact with impure and imperfect humans, and of course you are noticing that prophet Muhammad has
not interacted and talked to God, but he has interacted and talked to Angel Gabriel , so i think that it also means that God is arrogant , since he doesn't interact with impure and imperfect humans, so my new monotheistic religion says that God is arrogant , and here is what i have just said about my new monotheistic religion:

Of course we are all humans, so the smart way to do is not to divide humans by groups of blacks and arabs and europeans etc. but it is to "unite" them by transcending with good morality, so i think that we have not to be diversity, but we have to be a smart diversity, so i think it is about morality , so what remains is how to make humans follow the good morality, so then so that to make humans follow the good morality, you have also to know how to be disciplined at showing that you are the good morality so that to also construct the collective imaginary that makes you successful, so you have to know how to create the good human values and the good values that unite humans in following the good morality so that to be successful, so notice how i have created human values and values by inventing many poems of Love and poems, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created human values and values by inventing many proverbs, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created human values and values by inventing my thoughts of my philosophy , and you can read them in the below web links, and notice how for example monotheistic religions have allowed us to transcend with the idea of God so that to unite humans in a smarter way, and of course i have just explained that the idea of God is a simplistic thing , but inventing a new efficient monotheistic religion is a much more sophisticated thing, so you have to understand me, so i have quickly invented a new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient, so you have to read carefully about its ideas in the below web link, so you have to understand that the idea of God is a simplistic thing, but i think that inventing a new monotheistic religion that is efficient is a much more sophisticated thing, so you have to read about my new monotheistic religion so that to know how i have done it, so the first idea of my monotheistic religion is that God is not an evolutionary thing that comes from a type 4 or type 5 civilization, since he can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve and so he has to help humanity , but the idea of my new monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is "special" and God doesn't look like an evolutionary thing like a God of type 4 or 5 civilization, so then after that my second idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God has to be greatly arrogant, since if he is not greatly arrogant, he can for example self-improve and not for example curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, the other new idea of my new monotheistic religion is that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants were cursed by God, but the Bible and Qur'aan too were cursed by God, and it is why they contain scientific errors etc., so the other idea is that prophet Muhammed has been enhanced by God so that he can invent the Qur'aan, and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that prophet Muhammed is not the last prophet from God, since saying that he is the last prophet from God is part of the curse from God, and the other ideas of my new monotheistic religion is that the laws of my new monotheistic religion have to be universal, and of course you have to notice how i have smartly done it by coming with universal laws and by logically inferring them from the nature of God, and of course there is many new ideas in my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read them carefully so that to notice how i have done it, so you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link, and of course you have to notice that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link:

Click here to read the complete article