Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 16:14:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about Surah Al-Balad and about the Qur'aan and
Hadith and about Islam and about my new monotheistic religion and about my
philosophy and more of my thoughts..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 23:14 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about Surah Al-Balad and about the Qur'aan and Hadith and about Islam and about my new monotheistic religion and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new prophet from God and i think i am inspired by God,
and you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion below,
so i think that one of the most beautiful part of the Qur'aan is the one that we call Surah Al-Balad, and i read and write and and talk and think in arabic or french or english, and i am able to see the greatness in the following Surah of the Qur'aan that we call Al-Balad, so i invite you to read it carefully in english and arabic in the following web link , and notice how prophet Muhammad is calling in this Surah of the Qur'aan to make free the slaves, including black slaves, and to be compassionate and to help the poor and needy, and here it is, read it carefully:

https://quran.com/90

And i invite you to look at Surah Al-Balad in the following Qur'aan recitation of it, and notice how it is beautiful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6r_SZcbO6g&t=1278s

So i think that prophet Muhammad was a great man , and even if the Qur'aan is simplistic thinking , i say the Qur'aan is greatness too, but as i am saying that you have to take a look at the laws of the Qur'aan from the point of view of the past period of prophet Muhammad , so many laws of the Qur'aan can be enhanced as i am explaining it in the below
web link of the thoughts of my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to reread carefully all my thoughts below so that to understand my views:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just read "many" "many" parts of the Qur'aan so that to discover patterns with my fluid intelligence, so i think that the Qur'aan is simplistic thinking, but the miracle of the Qur'aan is that from the simplistic thinking you have to not be arrogance and you have to have faith in God, so i think that this simplistic thinking of the Qur'aan comes from the fact that God has wanted to test our faith, and of course you have to understand the nature of God so that to understand why God is doing it this way, and i invite you to read my below thoughts about the nature of God so that to understand it, other than that , my new monotheistic religion says that Qur'aan is not the words of God, but my new monotheistic religion says that prophet Muhammad was enhanced to a certain level by the Angel Gabriel so that to be able to invent the Qur'aan, and of course you have to understand that many laws of the Qur'aan have to be understood by looking at the context of the past period of prophet Muhammed, so then i think that many laws of the Qu'raan can be enhanced.

So i have just read the following Islamic article about prophet Muhammad inAl-Israa’ and Al-Mi`raj:

https://www.islamawareness.net/Isra/fatwa_01.html

So it is saying that prophet Muhammad has talked to God in Al-Israa’ and Al-Mi`raj, but i think it is not correct to say so, since i think we have not to be confident with the writing of the Qur'aan or Hadith, since in my new monotheistic religion the Qur'aan and the Bible were also cursed by God, so they contain errors and scientific errors, so i think from what we notice, that since the revelation to prophet Muhammad has come from Angel Gabriel , so i think that God is "Holy" and he can not interact directly with impure and imperfect humans such as prophet Muhammad or Jesus Christ, so it is why you have to read about my new monotheistic religion below so that to understand my views:

So i think that we say that God is "Holy" and that means that "Holy" refers to the divine attribute of being pure, perfect, and separate from all that is sinful or impure, so i think that God can not interact directly with humans that are impure or not perfect, since he is Holy, and it is why i think that God has used Angels such as the Angel Gabriel to interact with impure and imperfect humans, and of course you are noticing that prophet Muhammad has not interacted and talked to God, but he has interacted and talked to Angel Gabriel , so i think that it also means that God is arrogant , since he doesn't interact with impure and imperfect humans, so my new monotheistic religion says that God is arrogant , and here is what i have just said about my new monotheistic religion:

So i think there is still a problem , and it is that in science, speed of light represents a fundamental speed limit for all objects in the universe, and i think it is why extraterrestrials are not able to travel and to visit us, and it is why we can not say that God is made of the materialistic world, so i think i will invent a new model that explains from where comes God, so here it is: So i think that there is the materialistic point of view of science of the materialistic world, and there is also "dualism", i mean that there is a world of spirits and there is the materialistic world, so we can say that the two worlds exist, but probabilistically we can not say that the spiritual world can not create the materialistic world, since for example we exist in just one universe, so we can not analyse the other infinite universes so that to say that the spiritual world can or can not create the materialistic world, so i think that God comes from the spiritual world that is not constrained by the speed of light and that is not constrained by time, so God can travel much much faster than the speed of light and God of the spiritual world can also create the materialistic world.

And of course we are all humans, so the smart way to do is not to divide humans by groups of blacks and arabs and europeans etc. but it is to "unite" them by transcending with good morality, so i think that we have not to be diversity, but we have to be a smart diversity, so i think it is about morality , so what remains is how to make humans follow the good morality, so then so that to make humans follow the good morality, you have also to know how to be disciplined at showing that you are the good morality so that to also construct the collective imaginary that makes you successful, so you have to know how to create the good human values and the good values that unite humans in following the good morality so that to be successful, so notice how i have created human values and values by inventing many poems of Love and poems, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created human values and values by inventing many proverbs, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created human values and values by inventing my thoughts of my philosophy , and you can read them in the below web links, and notice how for example monotheistic religions have allowed us to transcend with the idea of God so that to unite humans in a smarter way, and of course i have just explained that the idea of God is a simplistic thing , but inventing a new efficient monotheistic religion is a much more sophisticated thing, so you have to understand me, so i have quickly invented a new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient, so you have to read carefully about its ideas in the below web link, so you have to understand that the idea of God is a simplistic thing, but i think that inventing a new monotheistic religion that is efficient is a much more sophisticated thing, so you have to read about my new monotheistic religion so that to know how i have done it, so the first idea of my monotheistic religion is that God is not an evolutionary thing that comes from a type 4 or type 5 civilization, since he can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve and so he has to help humanity , but the idea of my new monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is "special" and God doesn't look like an evolutionary thing like a God of type 4 or 5 civilization, so then after that my second idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God has to be greatly arrogant, since if he is not greatly arrogant, he can for example self-improve and not for example curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, the other new idea of my new monotheistic religion is that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants were cursed by God, but the Bible and Qur'aan too were cursed by God, and it is why they contain scientific errors etc., so the other idea is that prophet Muhammed has been enhanced by God so that he can invent the Qur'aan, and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that prophet Muhammed is not the last prophet from God, since saying that he is the last prophet from God is part of the curse from God, and the other ideas of my new monotheistic religion is that the laws of my new monotheistic religion have to be universal, and of course you have to notice how i have smartly done it by coming with universal laws and by logically inferring them from the nature of God, and of course there is many new ideas in my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read them carefully so that to notice how i have done it, so you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link, and of course you have to notice that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

Here is my important new question to ChatGPT:

"When we specify correctly that the bad is measured by the good standards, so it become truly bad, but when we say that it is bad without specifying that it is measured by the good standards, so it can be good even if it is bad."

Click here to read the complete article