Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 12:09:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and about
the efficient way of doing and about Jihadists and about my philosophy and
more of my thoughts..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 19:09 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and about the efficient way of doing and about Jihadists and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So now i will make something clear about my new monotheistic religion,
and it is when i am saying that the Qur'aan is not the words of God, i mean
that Angel Gabriel has enhanced to a certain level prophet Muhammad so that he also invent many parts of the Qur'aan, i mean that Angel Gabriel has
put ideas of him in the Qur'aan, and Angel Gabriel has to certain level controlled prophet Muhammad so that he can put ideas of him in the Qur'aan, so you are now understanding how my new monotheistic religion views Qur'aan and Islam, other than that, my new monotheistic religion says
that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants have been cursed by God, but the Qur'aan and the Bible too have been cursed by God, and it is why we find errors and scientific errors in the Qur'aan, and the fact that Angel Gabriel has controlled and let prophet Muhammad put his ideas in the Qur'aan, is a curse from God, and you can read my below thoughts so that to
understand my new monotheistic religion and so that to understand my views on different subjects:

So you have to understand my way of doing, so i will be more clear, so i have
just looked more at the Jihadist like Mohamed Atta , and you have to know that i am not like those terrorists of the 9/11, since i think that they are
idiotic, since i think that they don't know how to think correctly, and there
way of doing shows clearly that they are not well educated, so i think that
the weakness of there ideology is that they are not well educated, as most
of people are not well educated, so the best way to fight against terrorism like the one of Mohamed Atta, is to well educate people, so i will give
you an example so that you understand me: So take for example capitalism
and competition in capitalism, so when you are not well educated you can
also think that capitalism and competition of capitalism are evil, so you can
then start to be like a Jihadist and attack USA that is this capitalism, so you are noticing the weakness of it that is: That most of people are not well educated, since they are not even able to understand correctly why the private sector of capitalism is necessary and why competition of it is necessary, so it is why i am explaining it to you in my below thoughts, and it is why i am explaining my new model that i think enhances the model of Adam Smith the father of Liberalism, so then you are noticing my way of doing that has also as a goal to avoid this kind of terrorism and violence that comes from lack of education, so i invite you to reread my below thoughts so that you understand my views on different subjects and so that to understand my way of doing:

So i have just looked at the following video of Jihadists like Mohamed Atta:

A Mission To Die For

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqhaju79y5I

I think Jihadists like Mohamed Atta in the above video, are not thinkers,
so you have to know that i am not like them, since the weakness of
there ideology is that it is like they are reacting too quickly to
the way of life of this kind of Liberty of sex etc. in for example the West like America, but it is not the right way, since you have to know that most of humans are not well educated and that they are weak humans, since they are not equipped correctly, so you have to be compassionate towards the West like America, so the best way to do is to well educate people correctly and to make them well equipped , and it is my way of doing, since i have invented a new monotheistic religion , and you can read about it in my below thoughts, and i have made you understand my views on different subjects of technology and economics and politics and philosophy, and of course you can read them in my following thoughts:

So you can read my thoughts about my new monotheistic religion and about
Islam and the Hadith in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/w_3tJ_myplc

And I will now explain an important thing, so in economy and in business,
you have to look at the economic model from a higher level point of view, i mean when for example there is competition in the private sector in the low level layer between individuals around the world or inside a country , you have not to look at it pessimistically, since you have to look at the model from a higher level point of view that says that capitalism is not a zero sum game, and with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, so then it shows that we have to be optimistic, since even if americans in USA buy from arabs in arab countries or arabs in arab countries buy from americans in USA, so i think it is a win-win situation, since capitalism is not a zero sum game, and with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, so then i think we have to be optimistic about capitalism since i think that capitalism brings Liberty, other than that we have to be optimistic since i have also invented a new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient, so i think that it also brings Liberty , and you can read about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/w_3tJ_myplc

Other than that , i have just said that self-interest is controlled by competition so that to not lead to corruption, so then the good
idea is to make the competitive market of the private sector the powerful
motor of the economy, and speaking about competition , i invite you
to read about my new economic model below so that to understand my views:

So I have to emphasize the importance of competition. So i think that when multiple individuals or businesses compete for the same resources or customers, they are motivated to provide better quality goods and services at competitive prices. In a competitive market, self-interest becomes regulated by the forces of supply and demand, consumer choice, and the desire to attract and retain customers.

Through this competition, we can argue that individuals are compelled to operate within the boundaries of fair and ethical behavior. If one party engages in corrupt practices, cheats customers, or engages in fraudulent activities, they risk losing their competitive advantage as consumers will prefer alternatives. Therefore, the pressure to maintain market share and profitability acts as a check on self-interest, preventing it from devolving into harmful practices.

So it is why i say that the private sector is an attractive choice to make as the powerful motor of the economy, since it is a competitive market, but of course we have to know how to "regulate" it with anti-trust laws etc.

But of course notice in my above thoughts that competition is a higher level abstraction, since competition can create also transparency that is needed so that to fight against corruption, so you are understanding that the good information of the products and services so that we make a good choice is important, and we can enlarge the point of view of economic competition by being competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently corruption by using different political parties and different political groups inside the congress etc. and by being competition that fights efficiently corruption that is for example the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S. constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law).

So i invite you to read my previous thoughts so that to understand my new models and so that to understand my views:

So notice that in my just below model, i am saying that the engine
of prosperity and happiness of nations are both the inequality of values
and of self-interest or egoism, since when you say: The wanting to be rewarded for the values of inequality of values, so notice the pattern that is that the system is not just the wanting to be rewarded, but it is also the wanting to be rewarded "for" the values of inequality of values, and the wanting to be rewarded is the engine of self-interest or egoism, and the "for the values of inequality of values" is the engine that comes from inequality of values. And notice that the model is not complete since you have to read my following proverb so that
you notice the other requirement, so here is my new proverb:

"As has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, that human egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations, but i think that this saying of Adam Smith doesn't show the most important thing, since i think that the engine of egoism alone is not sufficient, since it needs the most important step that makes egoism go in the right direction and it is that you have to give the great importance first to the being smart and the being wise. Since the engine of egoism can make you lose your way by for example saying to you to give the great importance first to making big money, but giving the great importance first to making big money is not the way of being properly tooled !"

And I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think my new just below model also shows that the engine that is the source that is inequality of values also pushes us to be specialized in what we do better when for example we have or we are equipped with the good value(s) that make(s) the efficiency, so then the specialization in what we do better also permits to make much less errors and it permits to higher much more productivity and quality, so then my new model is smart since it shows the fundamental engines of prosperity and happiness of nations that are both the inequality of values and of self-interest or egoism and it shows more. So i invite you to reread my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views and so that to notice how i am also smart abstract thinking by for example smartly abstracting with my new below proverbs, since i mean that in philosophy you have also to know how to abstract efficiently with new proverbs, since i think that the being smart is also the knowing how to smartly and efficiently abstract, so i invite you to also read carefully my below thoughts by noticing my way of smartly abstracting:

Click here to read the complete article