Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 12:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about UltraRAM and about European Food Safety
Authority (EFSA) and about BPA and about cancer and about COVID and about
interesting medical treatments and drugs and about artificial intelligence
and about Mustafa Suleyman and ab
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 19:59 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about UltraRAM and about European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and about BPA and about cancer and about COVID and about interesting medical treatments and drugs and about artificial intelligence and about Mustafa Suleyman and about the Exponential Progress and more of my thoughts..

Now Ultra Ram is actually here to make everything faster and it is going to turn your SSD into a really fast device because it doesn't need power to retain the information, and it has 4,000X more endurance than NAND and can store data for 1,000+ years, and it is also designed to have 1/10th the latency of DRAM and be more energy efficient (by a factor of 100X) than DRAM fabricated on a similar node, and it can be used as RAM because it is so fast.. So i invite to read the following new article about it:

UltraRAM Demos Prototype Chip, Secures Funding to Validate Commercial Potential

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ultraram-demos-prototype-chip-secures-funding-to-validate-commercial-potential

I have just read the following interesting article , and i invite you to read it carefully:

European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)

https://www.factsaboutbpa.org/study/european-food-safety-authority-efsa/

And notice that it says the following:

"In fact, EFSA’s final report is in contrast to diverging opinions of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) that were published shortly after. Both authorities point at key shortcomings of the EFSA opinion on BPA, and as a result they do not support the newly derived TDI."

So read the opinions of European Medicines Agency (EMA) and of the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) in the following web links:

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/report/report-divergent-opinion-between-efsa-ema-bisphenol_en.pdf

and here:

https://www.efsa.europa.eu/sites/default/files/2023-04/bfr-efsa-art-30.pdf

So read my following previous thoughts:

So I have just read the following new article, and i invite you to read it:

BPA exposure too high for most Europeans, report warns

https://interestingengineering.com/health/bpa-exposure-too-high-for-most-europeans-report-warns

But i think that the above new article is not explaining correctly, so i will explain it more, so you have not just to look at the BPA level's limit set by European union or such, since notice carefully that i have just said the following in the web link of my thought below:

I think i am smart, and i have just read the following interesting serious article about Bisphenol A (BPA), and it says:

"..The results were published in 2018, concluding that doses of 2,500 µg/kg and below did not cause any adverse effects in rats, while a dose of 25,000 µg/kg caused some impact, including effects on the female reproductive tract and male pituitary gland. Over 100 studies have investigated the potential health risk from exposure to BPA in humans. The vast majority have shown no health effects."

Read more here:

How Low Can It Go? The Story Of BPA

https://www.acsh.org/news/2022/06/22/how-low-can-it-go-story-bpa-16383

So i think so that to be safe, you can set the dose of BPA
to 50 µg/kg.

And i invite you to read carefully my following thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs so that to understand much more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

I invite you to read the following new interesting article:

This one vaccine can protect us from all COVID variants

https://interestingengineering.com/health/this-one-vaccine-can-protect-us-from-all-covid-variants

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

And read more of my following thoughts about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/bayBuSxhTEU

And here are my previous thoughts about antibiotic resistance etc. in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vChmXT_pXUI

And i invite you to read my following thoughts in the following web link about
my new model of what is consciousness and about the limitations of artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/BhnIPUEFfgo

Also i invite you to read my interesting new thoughts about the new and future technologies in the following web link :

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

I invite you to look at the following new interesting video about artificial intelligence from the mixed arab and european descent called Mustafa Suleyman that is an artificial researcher and co-founder and former head of applied AI at DeepMind (You can read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Suleyman):

Mustafa Suleyman: The AI Pioneer Reveals the Future in 'The Coming Wave' | Intelligence Squared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJf6QPN9yic

So i have to explain my way of thinking so that you understand me more,
so my way of thinking is that we have to evolve our way of thinking, since we are progressing in an exponential way , so we will be really powerful in the near future, so we have not to waste our time with racial nationalism or ethnical nationalism, since we are going to be able to enhance our genetics in the near future, so genetics is not the problem, and of course in science there is only one human race that we call humans, so the most important thing is how to manage correctly the exponential progress of our humanity, so it is about reliability, but i think that performance is not the problem, it is reliability that is the problem, so we have to ensure that we well manage this exponential progress of our humanity, and i think it is the most important thing to do. And so that to know about this exponential progress of our humanity, i invite you to look at the following important video about it:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And read the following article:

The Law of Accelerating Returns, Superintelligence and The Technological Singularity

https://www.aitimejournal.com/the-law-of-accelerating-returns-superintelligence-and-the-technological-singularity/

More of my philosophy about genetics and about the Era of genetically modified superhumans and more of my thoughts..

New CRISPR-based Tool inserts large DNA sequences at desired sites in cells

The following new technique, known as PASTE, could hold promise for treating diseases that are caused by defective genes with a large number of mutations, such as cystic fibrosis.

Read more here:

https://scitechupdates.com/new-crispr-based-tool-inserts-large-dna-sequences-at-desired-sites-in-cells/?fbclid=IwAR3T5A_cGsOmM6Vcb0nMXQTZOKEteSNwAagol-Utwx3OMUpycG6GjSsFw9U

And new CRISPR-Cas approach permits more precise DNA cleavage

So-called SpRYgests enable DNA cutting at practically any sequence for DNA editing.

Read more here on ScienceDaily:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/10/221011161219.htm

And i invite you to look in the following video at what is saying the Geneticist Jennifer Doudna that co-invented a groundbreaking new technology for editing genes, called CRISPR-Cas9, and she is a Nobel prize and she believes that the technical obstacles to gene editing have been overcome and the world is rapidly approaching the day when it will be possible to make essentially any kind of change to any kind of human genome, so i think we will soon be able to enhance much more the genetics of humans so that humans become much more smart or much more beautiful or such, and look at the following video so that to notice it, so we have to know how to be patience, and you have to take into account our exponential progress of humanity, read about it in my thoughts below:

The Era of Genetically Modified Superhumans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klo-rSlsju8

More of my philosophy about intelligence and genetics and exponential
progress and more..

I think i am smart, and i will say that you have to read the following:

"Genome-wide association studies allow scientists to start to see how
combinations of many, many genes interact in complicated ways. And it
takes huge data sets to sort through all the genetic noise and find
variants that truly make a difference on traits like intelligence."

Read more here on the following interesting article:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/6/6/15739590/genome-wide-studies

So i think that it needs huge data sets to detect the "patterns" that
explain human intelligence and such human traits, so i think that the
data, that permits it, is growing exponentially and really fast and the
computer power is also growing exponentially and really fast, so i think
that we will be able to find all the genetic variants in the human
genome that make a difference on traits like intelligence.

More of my philosophy about the knee of the exponential progress curve..

I think that the easy part is that we will soon be able to enhance much more the genetics of humans and become much more smart and much more
beautiful, since i think that we have "just" already attained the knee
of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
faster, this is why in about 10 or 15 years from now we will become much more powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Click here to read the complete article