Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Subject: Don't Want No MTV (in N.Korea) ... Executed For Watching Music Videos
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 21:08:18 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 02:08 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-executed-people-watching-distributing-kpop

North Korea executed 7 people for watching, distributing K-pop videos

.. . . .

I guess Fearless Leader is sick of K-Pop eh ?

Though ... what would have been the response of, say, the
Eisenhower administration if it was found that American
kids had become super-keen on Russian rock ???

Must not allow people to like ANYTHING about The Enemy ...

Re: Don't Want No MTV (in N.Korea) ... Executed For Watching Music Videos

<XnsAE02D0EEF9007noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13517&group=alt.politics#13517

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 20:39:18 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 02:39 UTC

166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote in

> https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-executed-people-watching-dist
> ributing-kpop
>
> North Korea executed 7 people for watching, distributing K-pop videos

Is that why Trump loves him?

"I was really tough and so was Kim Jong-un,
and we went back and forth," Trump told an
adoring crowd of thousands at Wesbanco Arena
in Wheeling. "And then we fell in love, OK?
No, really, he wrote me beautiful letters,
and they�re great letters. We fell in love."
Trump, Sept 2 2018
http://tinyurl.com/ya4hv8kh