Statistics are no substitute for judgement. -- Henry Clay

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - Say What?

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - Say What?George.Anthony
`* Re: OT? - Say What?dm_callier
 +* Re: OT? - Say What?bfh
 |+- Re: OT? - Say What?George.Anthony
 |+- Re: OT? - Say What?George.Anthony
 |`* Re: OT? - Say What?bfh
 | +* Re: OT? - Say What?bfh
 | |+- Re: OT? - Say What?George.Anthony
 | |+* Re: OT? - Say What?bfh
 | ||+* Re: OT? - Say What?George.Anthony
 | ||`* Re: OT? - Say What?bfh
 | || `- Re: OT? - Say What?George.Anthony
 | |+- Re: OT? - Say What?George.Anthony
 | |`- Re: OT? - Say What?Jerry Osage
 | `- Re: OT? - Say What?George.Anthony
 +- Re: OT? - Say What?George.Anthony
 `* Re: OT? - Say What?George.Anthony
  `- Re: OT? - Say What?George.Anthony

1
OT? - Say What?

<sv61tn$i43$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13516&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13516

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Say What?
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:28:54 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 19:28 UTC

Trump, Trump, Trump. Still pushing the Trump/Russian bullshit! This is
the result of an incompetent, weak and literally clueless president
Biden and over their heads members of the administration.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-contributor-ukraine-fault-trump-administration
--
The science didn't change. The lies stopped working and the mid-terms
are getting closer.

Re: OT? - Say What?

<4183aa5b-2e39-4aa8-86d4-658f4fb53de0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13518&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13518

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 12:32:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT? - Say What?
From: dm.call...@gmail.com (dm_callier)
 by: dm_callier - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 20:32 UTC

On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 11:50:00 AM UTC-8, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 2/23/2022 11:28 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
> > Trump, Trump, Trump. Still pushing the Trump/Russian bullshit! This is
> > the result of an incompetent, weak and literally clueless president
> > Biden and over their heads members of the administration.
> >
> > https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-contributor-ukraine-fault-trump-administration
> >
> "Opinion: With his praise for Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, Trump makes
> his apologists look foolish. Again."
>
> "It is a commonplace on the right that the only reason that Vladimir
> Putin is invading Ukraine is that President Biden is too weak to deter
> him. As one right-winger tweeted: “I’m convinced that Putin would be a
> lot, LOT more hesitant to invade if Trump was President. Biden simply
> does not evoke any sense of strength or danger to our enemies.”
>
> To believe this is to suffer from temporary amnesia about how Donald
> Trump actually acted toward Putin while he was in office. Who can forget
> Trump’s kowtow to Putin at Helsinki in 2018? The U.S. president rejected
> the findings of the United States’ own intelligence community about the
> hacking of the 2016 election and said: “President Putin says it’s not
> Russia. I don’t see any reason why it would be.” Or who can forget
> Trump’s use of U.S. military aid to extort the government of Ukraine
> into helping him politically? Or all of Trump’s anti-NATO animus? Trump
> mused about pulling out of the alliance, questioned its Article 5
> security guarantees and ordered a withdrawal of 12,000 troops from Germany."
> [snip]
>
> "At least Pompeo is willing to admit that Putin is the “aggressor” and
> the Ukrainians are his “victims.” No such censure was evident in Trump’s
> comments Tuesday to right-wing podcaster Buck Sexton. Putin’s aggression
> against Ukraine is an act of “genius,” according to Trump.. He explained:
>
> “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin
> declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. ‘I said, ‘How smart is
> that?’ And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. ... We could use that
> on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen.
> There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace
> all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy.”
>
> Trump went on to rhapsodize about his relationship with Putin — “He
> liked me. I liked him.” — and to praise him as someone with a lot of
> “charm and a lot of pride” who “loves his country..”"
> [snip]
>
> "So please don’t insult our intelligence by suggesting that Trump is the
> tough-on-Russia candidate or that his volatility would deter Putin. He’s
> more about Russia First than America First."
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/02/23/trump-praises-putin-ukraine-refuting-claims-tough-on-russia/
>
> TB
There you go again, trying to dazzle the already dazed and confused with facts. The alternate facts are clear, Vlad good, Biden bad. Real patriots support aggressive dictators. Or is it, Vlad wouldn't do this if HisMightyOrangeness were in power? At the end of the day, going forward, all that matters is Biden is bad. Or maybe it's Obama's fault? Hilary?

Enjoy the day!

Re: OT? - Say What?

<aOxRJ.10220$WZCa.834@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13519&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13519

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 16:37:09 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:37 UTC

dm_callier wrote:
> [...]
>> “He liked me. I liked him.” — and to praise him as someone
>> with a lot of “charm and a lot of pride” who “loves his
>> country.”" [snip]
>>
>> "So please don’t insult our intelligence by suggesting that
>> Trump is the tough-on-Russia candidate or that his volatility
>> would deter Putin. He’s more about Russia First than America
>> First."
>>
>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/02/23/trump-praises-putin-ukraine-refuting-claims-tough-on-russia/

TB
> There you go again, trying to dazzle the already dazed and confused
> with facts. The alternate facts are clear, Vlad good, Biden bad.
> Real patriots support aggressive dictators. Or is it, Vlad wouldn't
> do this if HisMightyOrangeness were in power? At the end of the
> day, going forward, all that matters is Biden is bad. Or maybe it's

To literally loosely paraphrase somebody, at the end of the day going
forward, some of you folks are amazing and amusing. Ukraine has been
invaded twice recently, both times when a Democrat was President, and
all y'all can do is, It's TrumpTrumpTrump.

A majority of Americans disapprove of President Joe Biden’s handling
of the Russian threat to Ukraine, a new poll found.

The Gallup survey, conducted between Feb. 1-17, found that 36% of
Americans approve of Biden's handling of the situation with Russia,
while 55% disapprove.
Scroll down to the cartoons here:
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2022-02-22/majority-disapproves-of-bidens-handling-of-russian-threat-to-ukraine

https://news.gallup.com/poll/390086/biden-ratings-economy-foreign-affairs-russia-near.aspx

--
bill

Re: OT? - Say What?

<sv6am9$c9p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13521&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13521

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:58:31 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:58 UTC

On 2/23/2022 2:32 PM, dm_callier wrote:
> [...]
>> liked me. I liked him.” — and to praise him as someone with a lot of
>> “charm and a lot of pride” who “loves his country.”"
>> [snip]
>>
>> "So please don’t insult our intelligence by suggesting that Trump is the
>> tough-on-Russia candidate or that his volatility would deter Putin. He’s
>> more about Russia First than America First."
>>
>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/02/23/trump-praises-putin-ukraine-refuting-claims-tough-on-russia/
>>
>> TB
> There you go again, trying to dazzle the already dazed and confused with facts. The alternate facts are clear, Vlad good, Biden bad. Real patriots support aggressive dictators. Or is it, Vlad wouldn't do this if HisMightyOrangeness were in power? At the end of the day, going forward, all that matters is Biden is bad. Or maybe it's Obama's fault? Hilary?

You are parroting all of the Trump bad comments from you and your
liberal comrades. By the way, Putin DIDN'T do it when Trump was in
office. Biden has taken this country to lows not seen since Carter was
masquerading as the president. You know it and everyone in this country
knows it.

--
The science didn't change. The lies stopped working and the mid-terms
are getting closer.

Re: OT? - Say What?

<sv6ap5$c9p$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13522&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13522

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 16:00:05 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 22:00 UTC

On 2/23/2022 3:37 PM, bfh wrote:
> [...]
>> There you go again, trying to dazzle the already dazed and confused
>> with facts. The alternate facts are clear, Vlad good, Biden bad.
>> Real patriots support aggressive dictators. Or is it, Vlad wouldn't
>> do this if HisMightyOrangeness were in power? At the end of the
>> day, going forward, all that matters is Biden is bad. Or maybe it's
>> Obama's fault? Hilary?
>
> To literally loosely paraphrase somebody, at the end of the day going
> forward, some of you folks are amazing and amusing. Ukraine has been
> invaded twice recently, both times when a Democrat was President, and
> all y'all can do is, It's TrumpTrumpTrump.

> A majority of Americans disapprove of President Joe Biden’s handling of
> the Russian threat to Ukraine, a new poll found.
>
> The Gallup survey, conducted between Feb. 1-17, found that 36% of
> Americans approve of Biden's handling of the situation with Russia,

Wow! I didn't realize the RORT loons make up 36% of those favoring Biden.

--
The science didn't change. The lies stopped working and the mid-terms
are getting closer.

Re: OT? - Say What?

<sv6ids$bkv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13524&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13524

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 18:10:35 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 00:10 UTC

On 2/23/2022 5:17 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 2/23/2022 1:37 PM, bfh wrote:
>> dm_callier wrote:

>> "Opinion: With his praise for Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, Trump makes

>> TB
>>> There you go again, trying to dazzle the already dazed and confused
>>> with facts. The alternate facts are clear, Vlad good, Biden bad.
>>> Real patriots support aggressive dictators. Or is it, Vlad wouldn't
>>> do this if HisMightyOrangeness were in power? At the end of the
>>> day, going forward, all that matters is Biden is bad. Or maybe it's
>>> Obama's fault? Hilary?
>>
>> To literally loosely paraphrase somebody, at the end of the day going
>> forward, some of you folks are amazing and amusing. Ukraine has been
>> invaded twice recently, both times when a Democrat was President, and
>> all y'all can do is, It's TrumpTrumpTrump.

>> A majority of Americans disapprove of President Joe Biden’s handling
>> of the Russian threat to Ukraine, a new poll found.
>>
>> The Gallup survey, conducted between Feb. 1-17, found that 36% of
>> Americans approve of Biden's handling of the situation with Russia,
>> while 55% disapprove.
>> Scroll down to the cartoons here:
>> https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2022-02-22/majority-disapproves-of-bidens-handling-of-russian-threat-to-ukraine
>>

>> https://news.gallup.com/poll/390086/biden-ratings-economy-foreign-affairs-russia-near.aspx
>>

>      We were talking about specific ways the treason weasel has
> involved himself in the situation this week. If you have something
> specific to say about past presidents maybe you should spit it out.
>
>      I love it, all of a sudden retrumplicans believe in polls again.
> Who would have thunk it. The problem with this sort of poll is that what
> you usually see is that half the respondents wanted the president to go
> in one direction, while the other half who disapproved wanted the
> president to go in the opposite direction.
>
> TB

I tend to agree with these numbers given the trend of disillusioned
democrats and "independents" in the last several months. It's plain to
see he could screw up a one float parade on a sunny day. Keep in mind,
polls typically over sample democrats (look it up "Look, Squirrel").
That means democrats are just us unhappy with Biden as republicans are.

--
The science didn't change. The lies stopped working and the mid-terms
are getting closer.

Re: OT? - Say What?

<ykARJ.47772$yi_7.6405@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13529&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13529

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 19:30:21 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 00:30 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 2/23/2022 1:37 PM, bfh wrote:
>> dm_callier wrote:

>> "Opinion: With his praise for Putin’s invasion of Ukraine,
>> Trump makes

>> TB
>>> There you go again, trying to dazzle the already dazed and confused
>>> with facts. The alternate facts are clear, Vlad good, Biden bad.
>>> Real patriots support aggressive dictators. Or is it, Vlad wouldn't
>>> do this if HisMightyOrangeness were in power? At the end of the
>>> day, going forward, all that matters is Biden is bad. Or maybe it's
>>> Obama's fault? Hilary?
>>
>> To literally loosely paraphrase somebody, at the end of the day
>> going forward, some of you folks are amazing and amusing. Ukraine
>> has been invaded twice recently, both times when a Democrat was
>> President, and all y'all can do is, It's TrumpTrumpTrump.

>> A majority of Americans disapprove of President Joe Biden’s
>> handling of the Russian threat to Ukraine, a new poll found.
>>
>> The Gallup survey, conducted between Feb. 1-17, found that 36% of
>> Americans approve of Biden's handling of the situation with Russia,
>> while 55% disapprove.
>> Scroll down to the cartoons here:
>> https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2022-02-22/majority-disapproves-of-bidens-handling-of-russian-threat-to-ukraine
>>

>> https://news.gallup.com/poll/390086/biden-ratings-economy-foreign-affairs-russia-near.aspx
>>

>      We were talking about specific ways the treason weasel has
> involved himself in the situation this week. If you have something
> specific to say about past presidents maybe you should spit it out.

If you have anything good to say about Biden, maybe you should spit it
out.

>      I love it, all of a sudden retrumplicans believe in polls again.
> Who would have thunk it. The problem with this sort of poll is that
> what you usually see is that half the respondents wanted the president
> to go in one direction, while the other half who disapproved wanted
> the president to go in the opposite direction.

"half"? Really? HawHawHaw! Is that new math?

--
bill

Re: OT? - Say What?

<neCRJ.212496$Rza5.13217@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13532&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13532

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:40:18 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 02:40 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 2/23/2022 4:30 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>       We were talking about specific ways the treason weasel
>>> has involved himself in the situation this week. If you have
>>> something specific to say about past presidents maybe you should
>>> spit it out.
>>
>> If you have anything good to say about Biden, maybe you should spit
>> it out.
>
>      I should just add a reminder to every post. Again. "I am here
> for my own amazement and amusement." President Potato Head, for the
> most part, remains boring. While the orange unreality show star is
> always striving to outdo himself. I thought his latest bullshit was
> even more amazing than usual. I expect that he will outdo himself
> again soon, even though that hardly seems possible.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT? - Say What?

<sv875r$rpm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13535&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13535

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 09:10:51 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 15:10 UTC

On 2/23/2022 7:52 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>> If you have anything good to say about Biden, maybe you should spit it
>> out.
>
>      I should just add a reminder to every post. Again. "I am here for
> my own amazement and amusement." President Potato Head, for the most
> part, remains boring.

Boring is one thing. Gerald Ford was boring. Biden is incompetent.

--
The science didn't change. The lies stopped working and the mid-terms
are getting closer.

Re: OT? - Say What?

<sv877k$rpm$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13536&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13536

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 09:11:48 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 15:11 UTC

<HHPRJ.44319$Mpg8.10359@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13542&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13542

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:59:03 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:59 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 2/23/2022 6:40 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>       I should just add a reminder to every post. Again. "I am
>>> here for my own amazement and amusement." President Potato Head,
>>> for the most part, remains boring. While the orange unreality show
>>> star is always striving to outdo himself. I thought his latest
>>> bullshit was even more amazing than usual. I expect that he will
>>> outdo himself again soon, even though that hardly seems possible.
>>
>> LOL! Some of you just can't say anything without bringing up Trump.
>> And is "boring" all you really have to say about Biden? Do you think
>> he's doing a good job? Are you part of the 36% half - or the 55% half?
>>

>      Just a friendly reminder: If you are interested in Biden you are
> free to post whatever you like.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT? - Say What?

<sv8s6s$6et$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13544&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13544

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 15:09:48 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 21:09 UTC

On 2/24/2022 9:57 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 2/23/2022 6:40 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>       I should just add a reminder to every post. Again. "I am here
>>> for my own amazement and amusement." President Potato Head, for the
>>> most part, remains boring. While the orange unreality show star is
>>> always striving to outdo himself. I thought his latest bullshit was
>>> even more amazing than usual. I expect that he will outdo himself
>>> again soon, even though that hardly seems possible.
>>
>> LOL! Some of you just can't say anything without bringing up Trump.
>> And is "boring" all you really have to say about Biden? Do you think
>> he's doing a good job? Are you part of the 36% half - or the 55% half?
>>

>      Just a friendly reminder: If you are interested in Biden you are
> free to post whatever you like. You might want to start with what he
> should do differently. From the general Republican response I'm not sure
> if he's supposed welcome Vlad to take whatever he wants or oppose him.
>
>     While you do that I will continue to post whatever amazes or amuses
> me.
>
> TB
As much as you post... and reply to yourself, you must tickle yourself pink.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT? - Say What?

<sv8sba$6et$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13545&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13545

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 15:12:10 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 21:12 UTC

On 2/24/2022 1:52 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 2/24/2022 9:59 AM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>       Just a friendly reminder: If you are interested in Biden you
>>> are free to post whatever you like.
>>
>> Of course I can. Do you think Biden's doing a good job?
>>
>>> You might want to start with what he should do differently. From the
>>> general Republican response I'm not sure if he's supposed welcome
>>> Vlad to take whatever he wants or oppose him.
>>
>> What do you think he should do - or should have done?
>>
>>>      While you do that I will continue to post whatever amazes or
>>> amuses me.
>>
>> Of course you will, and I should probably try to refrain from
>> responding to you when you do that - I was taught that it's bad
>> manners to talk to, or otherwise interrupt someone who's masturbating.
>>

>      Same back at you, maybe you can get back to us when you're ready
> to tell us what you think the President should be doing, in your expert
> opinnion.
>
> TB
Pretty simple. Even you could understand this. Reinstate Trump's
policies both foreign and domestic. You see what a disater Biden created
by eliminating them.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT? - Say What?

<vMSRJ.85793$Gojc.55831@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13550&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13550

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 16:28:59 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 21:28 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 2/24/2022 9:59 AM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>       Just a friendly reminder: If you are interested in Biden
>>> you are free to post whatever you like.
>>
>> Of course I can. Do you think Biden's doing a good job?
>>
>>> You might want to start with what he should do differently. From
>>> the general Republican response I'm not sure if he's supposed
>>> welcome Vlad to take whatever he wants or oppose him.
>>
>> What do you think he should do - or should have done?
>>
>>>      While you do that I will continue to post whatever amazes
>>> or amuses me.
>>
>> Of course you will, and I should probably try to refrain from
>> responding to you when you do that - I was taught that it's bad
>> manners to talk to, or otherwise interrupt someone who's masturbating.
>>

>      Same back at you, maybe you can get back to us when you're ready
> to tell us what you think the President should be doing, in your
> expert opinnion.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT? - Say What?

<d12b904e-ab27-4875-aa33-d90151457404n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13551&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13551

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 13:32:01 -0800 (PST)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 21:32 UTC

On Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 1:12:13 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
> On 2/24/2022 1:52 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> Of course I can. Do you think Biden's doing a good job?

> >> What do you think he should do - or should have done?

> >> Of course you will, and I should probably try to refrain from
> >> responding to you when you do that - I was taught that it's bad
> >> manners to talk to, or otherwise interrupt someone who's masturbating.
> >>

> > Same back at you, maybe you can get back to us when you're ready
> > to tell us what you think the President should be doing, in your expert
> > opinnion.
> >
> > TB
> Pretty simple. Even you could understand this. Reinstate Trump's
> policies both foreign and domestic. You see what a disater Biden created
> by eliminating them.

Yeah I know Trumps foreign police send Putin a bottle of vodka unfortunately that was about the extend, now if Trump only could figure where Greenland is or was he could turn it into one of his non-profit golf courses.

Click here to read the complete article

Re: OT? - Say What?

<sv8uqk$osk$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13553&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13553

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 15:54:29 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 21:54 UTC

<sv8vd0$u5m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13556&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13556

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 16:04:15 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 22:04 UTC

On 2/24/2022 3:57 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 2/24/2022 1:12 PM, George.Anthony wrote:

>>>       Same back at you, maybe you can get back to us when you're
>>> ready to tell us what you think the President should be doing, in
>>> your expert opinnion.
>>>
>>> TB
>> Pretty simple. Even you could understand this. Reinstate Trump's
>> policies both foreign and domestic. You see what a disater Biden
>> created by eliminating them.
>>

>       OK, so we have one vote for appeasement. That's easy enough to
> understand.
>
> TB
I think Trump had more than one policy. Nevertheless, appeasement was
not one of them. Trump is a negotiator not an appeaser. Did he have an
appeasement policy with China? Lil Kim? The mullahs? The bottom line,
whether you care to admit the obvious, Putin didn't try this invasion
while Trump was president. That's a pure and simple fact that even you
can't spin no matter how much smoke and how many mirrors you use.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT? - Say What?

<d29703ef-14bc-4eda-97e9-7440d5a06252n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13557&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13557

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 15:01:07 -0800 (PST)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:01 UTC

On Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 2:04:18 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:

Whole slew of bf crap snipped

> > OK, so we have one vote for appeasement. That's easy enough to
> > understand.
> >
> > TB
> I think Trump had more than one policy. Nevertheless, appeasement was
> not one of them. Trump is a negotiator not an appeaser. Did he have an
> appeasement policy with China? Lil Kim? The mullahs? The bottom line,
> whether you care to admit the obvious, Putin didn't try this invasion
> while Trump was president. That's a pure and simple fact that even you
> can't spin no matter how much smoke and how many mirrors you use.

Oh yea he was one great negotiator, his lover in North Korea is still doing his thing, China is doing economically better than ever as the American consumer pays through the nose, and what a bang up job with MAGA hope you like your made in India or Thailand Harley, oh almost forgot the Mexicans paying for that wall. Haw Haw Haw

How to annoy a republican... use facts and logic.

Re: OT? - Say What?

<sv9dg7$g7s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13561&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13561

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 20:04:55 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 02:04 UTC

On 2/24/2022 7:07 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
>> forward, all that matters is Biden is bad. Or maybe it's Obama's
>> fault? Hilary?
>>
>> Enjoy the day!
>
>      I think you hit that nail right on the head. I've been trying to
> figure out what President Potato Head has done wrong, except for not
> being the orange idiot. That seems to be the whole thing. The treason
> weasel's ass kissing is seen as a sign of "strength". He went around and
> did a lot of ass kissing and look what happened? Nothing. The closest I
> could get to a specific complaint is because we withdrew from Afghanistan.
>
> https://www.npr.org/2022/02/24/1082954761/republicans-are-condemning-putin-for-the-invasion-of-ukraine-and-criticizing-bid
>

> "Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., attacked Biden on
> Thursday, telling reporters that the deadly U.S. withdrawal from
> Afghanistan last year had been "an invitation to the autocrats of the
> world that maybe this was a good time to make a move," as WFPL's Ryan
> Van Velzer reported."
>
> "https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/08/donald-trump-joe-biden-afghanistan"
>

> "TRUMP HOPES NO ONE REMEMBERS HE PUSHED FOR A FULL AFGHANISTAN
> WITHDRAWAL IN JUNE
> The 45th president is desperately trying to rewrite his own Afghanistan
> history."
>
> "Weirdly, Trump did not note in his statement that less than two months
> ago, he was bragging about how he started the Afghanistan-withdrawal
> process and claiming the Biden administration was powerless to stop it."
>
>       OTOH this person isn't even bothering with specifics. It's just,
> "Putin bad, Biden worse."
>
> "(CNN)Elise Stefanik is the third-ranking Republican in the House for
> one main reason: Her unstinting loyalty to Donald Trump. And she hasn't
> forgotten that fact.
>
> While many of her GOP colleagues were heavily ridiculing Russian
> President Vladimir Putin on Thursday for his invasion of Ukraine,
> Stefanik took a different tack, focusing her criticism on President Joe
> Biden and laying Russian aggression at his feet.
>
> Here's the key bit of her statement:
>
> "After just one year of a weak, feckless, and unfit President of the
> United States and Commander-in-Chief, the world is less safe. Rather
> than peace through strength, we are witnessing Joe Biden's foreign
> policy of war through weakness. For the past year, our adversaries
> around the world have been assessing and measuring Joe Biden's
> leadership on the world stage, and he has abysmally failed on every
> metric. From kinetic and deadly attacks on our allies and partners, to
> the catastrophic withdrawal and surrender in Afghanistan, to the cyber
> attacks impeding American industry and infrastructure, to today's
> Russian invasion of Ukraine, Joe Biden and his Administration have
> failed America and the world."
>
> While Stefanik went on to call Putin a "war criminal" and a "deranged
> thug," the bulk of her statement was dedicated to excoriating Biden."

Yes he pushed for withdrawal. Biden pulling the troops is not the issue
and you know it. How he withdrew is the big problem.

--
The science didn't change. The lies stopped working and the mid-terms
are getting closer.

Re: OT? - Say What?

<0hof1hp9it3jjgmoiauftq6afhbf9jj55c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13568&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13568

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 01:56:57 -0600
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 07:56 UTC

On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:40:18 -0500, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

>LOL! Some of you just can't say anything without bringing up Trump.
>And is "boring" all you really have to say about Biden? Do you think
>he's doing a good job? Are you part of the 36% half - or the 55% half?

Liberal Dems do not like mathematics as a science because it is too hard
core. 36% = half. 55% = half -- why not? They will argue that 2+2
does not always equal 4 - especially if one is dealing with the larger
values of 2.

Liberal Dems also believe that being Educated = being Smart. However,
in their heart of hearts, they know better, and it pisses them off. They
attempt to compensate for their blind ignorance and inchoateness by
being mean, vindictive, and small minded jumped-up assholes - with great
success.

Let's go Brandon!

Re: OT? - Say What?

<svb2h6$5id$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13577&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13577

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 11:09:58 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 17:09 UTC

On 2/25/2022 7:34 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> While Stefanik went on to call Putin a "war criminal" and a "deranged
>>> thug," the bulk of her statement was dedicated to excoriating Biden."
>>>
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/24/politics/elise-stefanik-biden-putin-russia-ukraine-invasion/index.html
>>>

>>> TB
>>
>> Yes he pushed for withdrawal. Biden pulling the troops is not the
>> issue and you know it. How he withdrew is the big problem.
>>

>      No, I don't know that because that is not what Moscow Mitch said.
> According to Mitch the messy withdrawal was only part of the problem. He
> said "Biden surrendered." But, I'll add that to my list of what the
> President has done wrong. So far I have:
>
> 1) "Biden weak, treason weasel strong"
>
> 2) "Biden did not kiss Putin's ass enough"
>
> 3) "Biden did not offer to appease Putin"
>
> 4) "Putin invaded the Ukraine because our withdrawal from Afghanistan

First off, Mitch McConnell has an opinion like anyone else and like you,
he is often wrong. Second you got 50% right (or is that 36%). Your
numbers one and four are spot on. Take a bow.