Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 10:50:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and about
the optical neuromorphic computer and about identity and about the
existential and about the distinctions to be made and about detailed plan and
about purpose and about hope and about
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 17:50 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and about the optical neuromorphic computer and about identity and about the existential and about the distinctions to be made and about detailed plan and about purpose and about hope and about the positive energy and more of my thoughts..

So you have to understand why i have invented my new monotheistic religion, so you have to understand that my story with the Angel from God is truth, other than that , i have invented my new monotheistic religion since
the previous monotheistic religions contain many logical contradictions
and many scientific errors, so it is why it is difficult to believe in Christianity
or Islam or Judaism, so i say that i am the new messenger from God that is here so that to solve this problem, so you have to compare the new model of my new monotheistic religion with the other models of previous monotheistic religions such as Islam and Christianity and Judaism, and notice that the laws of my new monotheistic religion are universal and i have logically inferred them from the nature of God, but the previous laws of the previous monotheistic religions are not universal, so here is the web link of my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion and i invite you to read them carefully so that to understand correctly my new monotheistic religion:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/IUWc8FOKq1U

And read my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views on philosophy:

The human brain’s efficiency lies in its parallel processing, which minimizes energy wastage, so i invite you to read the following new article
about the optical neuromorphic computer that employs reversible, non-linear processes for AI that is a promising avenue to reduce much more the energy demands of AI training.

AI: The Improbable Next Generation Has Arrived

https://medium.com/@xxplore4life/ai-the-improbable-next-generation-has-arrived-8ea15c780984

I think i am a smart philosopher, and i will now ask a philosophical question:

What about the human identity ?

So i think as a new philosopher, i will say that the german philosopher called Martin Heidegger has tried to define what is the human being, and from the human being you can of course makes the identity, so now we have to ask in philosophy if the "human being" can be defined ? , so i think as a new philosopher and from my new model below of what is human consciousness , you have to understand that there is a primitive "self" as a primitive consciousness that is also the controller that permits to control our hands etc., but of course you have to read carefully my below new model of what is human consciousness so that to understand that the the "being" can be both defined as a primitive consciousness as a primitive self that also controls and that is a fixed identity and as also the rest of consciousness that i am talking about in my new model of what is consciousness that is an identity that is changing , but notice that i am not speaking about the part of the identity that we call LGBT, so now you are understanding that the primitive human identity can be fixed and there is also the rest of the human identity that is changing, so since it is an identity that is also changing , so we are now in front of a problem of human identity since it is also changing, so as a new philosopher i say that so that to stabilize the human identity , we have also to use "hope" as an engine that permits to stabilize the human identity, since i say that hope also gives the meaning of human life that permits to transcend the human identity in a kind of way and in the positive way.

So firstly , notice that i am defining happiness as being in a "state" of pleasure. So i think i am a new philosopher, and you can read my other new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link, so i have to explain more, so from my just new ideas of my philosophy you are understanding that the meaning of human life is about the existential in the broader sense, so it is about why we are here in existence in the broader sense, but the purpose is not the same as i am also explaining it below, so i am also explaining that you can for example get the meaning of human life from the the being "hope", so "hope" gives the meaning that becomes the engine that makes us go forward towards a better life and a better world, but not only that , but my philosophy says below that the having pleasures of life also plays the role of a lever that permits to not hate life , and , by that , avoids to make human life not have a meaning , so now you are understanding that the two important engines that creates the meaning of human life are "hope" and the having pleasures of life, so in my philosophy i am also saying that you have to know how to make the exponential progress of our humanity "hope" that creates an efficient meaning of human life , since the exponential progress of our humanity will soon makes us so much advanced and will soon be able to solve many and many of our problems, but of course you have to think about the reliability of the exponential progress of our humanity by knowing how to "well" manage it. And from what i have learned and studied, i can say that i am optimistic about the exponential progress of our humanity. And so that to understand the exponential progress of our humanity, i invite you to look at the following interesting video that explains it:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And i invite you to reread all my previous thoughts below so that you understand my views:

So i also say that the "meaning of human life" often refers to the broader existential and philosophical questions about the significance of human existence, while the "purpose of human life" can refer to specific, often goal-oriented objectives that individuals or belief systems attribute to human existence, so it is why i am also making this distinction in my below previous thoughts, so i think that from the ideas of my philosophy , i can for example say from my below new model of what is consciousness in the below web link that there is a primitive "self" in human consciousness like
there is a primitive meaning of human life, so this primitive meaning
can for example play the role of an engine, like when we say: "Hope keeps you alive", so hope can become the meaning that pushes you forward towards a better life or towards a better world, so it is why i am also making
the distinction, and of course you are understanding from my new ideas of my philosophy below the how we create an efficient meaning of human life,
so then in my philosophy there is a distinction to be made between the meaning of human life and the purpose of human life , the first one is that
the meaning of human life refers to the broader existential and philosophical questions about the significance of human existence, and secondly ,
i think that an efficient meaning of human life is not the detailed plan
like in the case of the purpose of human life. So i invite you to read all my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

I think i have to define one more thing so that you understand my previous thoughts below, so as you are noticing in my thoughts below, that i am making a distinction between an efficient meaning of human life and all the purpose, since i say that the purpose is the reason for which something exists or is done. When it comes to human life, purpose can indeed be seen as the plan that gives direction to an individual's existence. But notice that the plan can be detailed, so it is why i am making this distinction, since an efficient meaning of human life is not the detailed plan that gives direction to an individual's existence.

So as you have just noticed , i have just talked in my previous thoughts below about the meaning of human life, so i think you have to understand that you have to create an efficient meaning of human life, and after that it will for example be creative of all the purpose of human life, so you have to understand the new ideas of my philosophy, so you will for example say that so that to have an efficient meaning of human life, you have to create justice, but i think it is not the general right way, since an efficient meaning of human life can play the role of an engine that makes you go forward towards a better life or a better world, so it is why i am giving below the general way, and as we say in french: "L'espoir fait vivre", and in english we say: "Hope keeps you alive", so notice carefully that hope keeps you alive
since it is also like a meaning of human life, since it gives a meaning that keeps you alive and makes you go forward towards a better life or a better world, so it is why i also say that the positive energy that comes from hope is really important, and of course we can define "hope" as a pleasure that keeps you alive, so it is why i invite you to also read my below thoughts about the exponential progress of our humanity that will
soon solves many many of our problems, so i think that it can really create hope , but of course we have to know how to manage this exponential progress of our humanity.

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i say that when we look in a simplistic way to human life, we can have the tendency to not like or hate human life, but i think when you look in a simplistic way to human life you can become much more violent , it is why i am explaining the ideas of my philosophy that also say that you have to use the hope of having pleasures of life and having pleasures of life like a lever of positive energy that permits to avoid the problems, so read my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

Click here to read the complete article