Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 17:55:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about racism and about the style and about
reputation and about the why of my new model and about social justice and
about fairness and about specialization and about my new monotheistic
religion and about the efficient way of d
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 00:55 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about racism and about the style and about reputation and about the why of my new model and about social justice and about fairness and about specialization and about my new monotheistic religion and about the efficient way of doing and about Jihadists and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video from south Africa about racism:

Big Debate on Racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpLFdtSNwpU

So i think i am a philosopher and a thinker, and i have quickly looked
at the above video about racism, so i think that people on the above video
are not so smart, since they are looking at racism not from a philosophical point of view, but they are looking at it naively, so i think that the problem of racism comes from the fact that humans want to be happy, so this wanting
to be happy makes them demanding high quality, since you have to know how to make a difference between the absolute and relative measurement, so for example humans are not measuring just relatively on for example the normal distribution of IQs, since they can for example like measure absolutely and say that the high IQ is not "enough", so it becomes for them not a high IQ, so i think that it is the tendency of the way of measuring of humans, so humans are finding there happiness not "enough", so they are wanting to be happy , so they are demanding high quality so that to be happy, so from there demanding high quality, they are becoming like racist towards this or that human that doesn't fulfill there requirements of demanding high quality, so i think that it is the philosophical way of explaining racism, so it is why i have invented a new monotheistic religion so that to bring the necessary patience or tolerance. So i invite you to read my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

And you can read my following new thoughts so that to understand my philosophical views about the style and about reputation:

So i think that morality also comes from the rule of supply and demand in
economics as i am explaining just below, but not only that, but we can notice that most of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, so then it pushes us to be competition of who is of higher and higher quality, so it becomes that it is like a pressure that creates higher and higher quality, so then i say that the system has the tendency to push us so that we be of higher and higher quality, so i think that we have not to be pessimistic about morality since it is constrained in this kind of way. And i invite you to read my following new thoughts so that to understand more about it and so that to understand my views about reputation and Love etc..:

Here is another interesting proverb that shows an important thing that i am also talking about below:

"Reputation is the currency of trust, its value earned through integrity and tested through time."

So as you are noticing that reputation is an important thing, so it is a matter
of trust, and as you are noticing that in my below thoughts i am also showing that Love has requirements such as mutual respect, but of course
the mutual respect is an abstraction, since respect or trust follows the rule of supply and demand, and it is inherent to the rule of supply and demand that the most important thing that permits you to transcend is the being smart and the being wise, so i think that when we judge the lifestyle or the style, it is also, i think, that most humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, so we have not to be naive, so it is why i say that the lifestyle and the style are judged by this demanding high quality, since also humans want to be happy, so it is why you are noticing that i am not naive by
talking to you in a kind of sophisticated manner by inventing poems of Love and poems that you can read in my below thoughts and in the below web link, and by my inventing new smart proverbs that you can read in my below web link and by inventing the ideas of my philosophy that you can read in the below web links:

So here is a proverb that abstract more what i want to say:

"Reputation is like a shadow. It's the reflection of your actions and follows you wherever you go."

So as you are noticing , it is why i am showing my kind of style that is also genetical in me, so that to show how my personality looks like and so that to show how i behave in the everyday life, so read my below thoughts so that to understand more my views about the style and about Love etc.:

Here is my new poem in english and notice again my kind of style,
and notice that "my profile" in my new poem below can mean a much deeper information about me and my personality, so i invite you to read my new poem in english:

---

I am showing you my style

So it's not like a simple flat file

I am showing you my style

And it's not like the hostile

Since how do you think we should reconcile?

Is it by being only a francophile?

Or is it by being juvenile?

I am showing you my style

So that we can compare lifestyles

I am showing you my style

Because good morality should always be worthwhile

I am showing you my style,

That's why I present my poems and proverbs to reveal my profile

I am showing you my style

Don't you notice that in software, when you want to compile

It's also about the product or service that must be worthwhile!

--

So i think i am not like the terrorists of the 9/11 like Mohamed Atta,
so i think i am also a philosopher and a thinker, so now i will answer

"...Since how to tune correctly this fight for life so that to not be too much savagery ? so then you will say that you have to tune correctly the fight for life by being fight for life, and it becomes circular logic that is not good and that doesn't solve the problem of how to tune correctly the fight for life"

So you will ask what do i mean by the above, so i say that it is related to what we say in french: "Il faudrait du savoir vivre ensemble" , that we can translate in english by: "We have to know how to live in harmony", and i have also just invented a new proverb in english and french that also shows it more clearly, and here it is:

"Amidst the world's urgency, patience prevails as a virtuous ally, bearing fruits of sweetness."

"En plein tumulte du monde, la patience prévaut en tant qu'alliée vertueuse, portant des fruits de douceur."

So you are now seeing or understanding more clearly the problem, so how can you bring this necessary patience ? so i think that now you are also understanding the why i have invented my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read my below thoughts of my new model:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i have
to make you understand my new model, so my new model comes in two parts, so there is my new economic model below that i think enhances the economic model of the philosopher and economist Adam Smith the father of Liberalism, and there is also my new monotheistic religion below that i think is efficient, since you have also to understand what is an Ideal, so i think that an Ideal can not be that we have to return to the archaic model that is to be nationalism, so it is why we have to have something that unite
people in a kind of way that is satisfactory, and it is why i am coming
with my new monotheistic religion that also has as a goal to unite people
in a kind of way that is satisfactory and to bring decency, other than that i think my new model also solves an important problem and it is the following:

I have just looked at the following video of the indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti, i invite you to look at it carefully:

Does God exist? | J. Krishnamurti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjYL448-yY

And you can read about Jiddu Krishnamurti here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti

So i think i am highly smart, and notice the approach of the above indian philosopher in the above video, so he wants humans to not believe
in God , but notice how he is saying that you have to go out the belief in God and not believe in God and then you have to fight for life, and here again there is like a logical contradiction , since how to tune correctly this fight for life so that to not be too much savagery ? so then you will say that you have to tune correctly the fight for life by being fight for life, and it becomes circular logic that is not good and that doesn't solve the problem of how to tune correctly the fight for life, and it is the big weakness of philosophy and of the philosophers, and it is why i have constructed quickly my new monotheistic religion that solves the problems and that solves the problems of previous monotheistic religions.

So i invite you to read my thoughts of my new economic model below,
and of my new monotheistic religion below:

So as you have just noticed , i have not talked about social justice , since
it is like inherent, since here is my discussion with ChatGPT so that to understand my views:

Here is my first question to ChatGPT:

"I mean that we can go from capitalism that is not a zero sum game to create peace, and social justice is inherent to the system , since without social justice we can have violence and disorder, so it is like inherent that we have to have it ?"

Click here to read the complete article