Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Subject: NYC, Others, Shut Down AGAIN - And For Probably LAST Time Before They
Implode
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 00:18:27 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 05:18 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10322379/The-Rockettes-cancel-Christmas-Fridays-shows-stopped-members-hit-COVID.html

Radio City's Rockettes CANCEL all remaining shows, dozens
of restaurants and bars close and Broadway is paralyzed as
NYC becomes America's Omicron epicenter: NY sees record
number of infections and cases of variant in the US jump
31% in 24 hours

.. . .

I think this is the final straw, NYC is just OVER. Covid
and ultraleft mismanagement left it Nearly Dead - this
is going to finish it. Covid may turn out to be far more
lethal to cities/civ than to actual humans.

Yes, it IS better to isolate/sanitize/mask/vaccinate
for sure - but at this point humans just can't put up
with it anymore. The more the State tries to press the
issue now the greater the social decohesion becomes
and things REALLY go to shit. Even tthe 'liberal'/Woke
upper-up pols and celebs can't tolerate living by
their own rules - and that includes Biden. If they
can't stand it then why should anyone else be able
to stand it ?

Expect the USA to lose one percent of its population
to Covid (most of them anti-vax idiots). But how many
will be lost if the society pulls apart and the stuff
that HAS to work just doesn't work anymore ? You DO
know that food doesn't just magically appear in the
supermarkets don't you, that water doesn't magically
come out of the faucet, that the poop doesn't magically
disappear down a pipe, that medicines and doctors
don't magically appear at hospitals an clinics, that
the lights and heat don't magically come on - DON'T
you ?????????

ALL that depends of high-quality social cohesion and
organization. If Covid and idiotic politics RUIN that
then the first thing that happens is a massive die-off,
esp in the big cities where people BELIEVE in all that
magic because they've never known anything else.

Raid the farms ? 90% will be wasted by incompetence and
there won't be stuff to plant next season. We'll lose
50% of our population in the first year, and 50% more
each year for a few more. It'll wind up looking
a lot like Mad Max movies. The Russians and Chinese
don't have to fire a shot. If you don't literally live
within a few miles of a farm, with farmable land
around, you're screwed. Oh, and the price of food is
to DEFEND the farms and expert farmers from the
starving urban mobs. Life or death, nothing in-between.

THIS is the price of decohesion.

Yesterday Biden gave HIS "malaise" speech - about a
"Winter of Death". Ultra-depressing. However he MAY
be right, and for more reasons than mere Covid fatalities.

Oh well, "malaise" led directly to Reagan and "Morning
In America". IF our civ can make it for just a little bit
longer we may have our new Reagan and Morning. No, it
won't be Trump - far FAR too abrasive - but someone with
his political/biz/social sensibilities ... we'll know
it when we see it .............

And THIS time, don't let the Morning disappear - we
KNOW where that leads now.