Wagner's music is better than it sounds. -- Mark Twain

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

SubjectAuthor
* Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Outuseapen
`* Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutJerry Sauk
 `* Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutK Wills
  `* Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutJerry Sauk
   +* Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutK Wills
   |`* Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutJerry Sauk
   | +- Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutKlausSchadenfreude
   | `- Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutK Wills
   `* Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutKlausSchadenfreude
    `* Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutJerry Sauk
     +* Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutKlausSchadenfreude
     |`- Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutK Wills
     `- Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-OutK Wills

1
Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<XnsB0759859A41ABX@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13582&group=alt.food.fast-food#13582

From: yourd...@outlook.com (useapen)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Subject: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 07:56:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: useapen - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 07:56 UTC

Two people were stabbed during a melee at an In-N-Out restaurant in Santa
Clara Friday night and the suspect is still being sought, police said.

Around 11:12 p.m., officers responded to a report of a large fight
involving at least 10 people inside the In-N-Out Burger in the 3000 block
of Mission College Blvd.

Video of the brawl appears to show the people involved wearing 49ers and
Raiders jerseys.

Upon arrival, officers detained several people and discovered that two had
sustained multiple stab wounds. They were taken to a hospital and their
condition is not known.

Anyone who witnessed the assaults or has video evidence or other
information is asked to contact Detective Sgt. Frank Hagg at (408) 615-
4814 or email FHagg@santaclaraca.gov.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/stabbing-fight-santa-clara-in-n-
out/3304575/

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<K4qdnfdBcot2C2v5nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13588&group=alt.food.fast-food#13588

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Subject: Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 21:42:00 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 02:42 UTC

"useapen" <yourdime@outlook.com> wrote in message
> Two people were stabbed during a melee at an In-N-Out restaurant in Santa
> Clara Friday night and the suspect is still being sought, police said.
>
> Around 11:12 p.m., officers responded to a report of a large fight
> involving at least 10 people inside the In-N-Out Burger in the 3000 block
> of Mission College Blvd.
>
> Video of the brawl appears to show the people involved wearing 49ers and
> Raiders jerseys.
>
> Upon arrival, officers detained several people and discovered that two had
> sustained multiple stab wounds. They were taken to a hospital and their
> condition is not known.
>
> Anyone who witnessed the assaults or has video evidence or other
> information is asked to contact Detective Sgt. Frank Hagg at (408) 615-
> 4814 or email FHagg@santaclaraca.gov.

Incomplete report. you should have said what STARTED the fight.

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<roodfi5m0vsspf6ohuu0pvoge087pq65h9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13594&group=alt.food.fast-food#13594

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 01:14:14 -0700
 by: K Wills - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 08:14 UTC

On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 21:42:00 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"useapen" <yourdime@outlook.com> wrote in message
>> Two people were stabbed during a melee at an In-N-Out restaurant in Santa
>> Clara Friday night and the suspect is still being sought, police said.
>>
>> Around 11:12 p.m., officers responded to a report of a large fight
>> involving at least 10 people inside the In-N-Out Burger in the 3000 block
>> of Mission College Blvd.
>>
>> Video of the brawl appears to show the people involved wearing 49ers and
>> Raiders jerseys.
>>
>> Upon arrival, officers detained several people and discovered that two had
>> sustained multiple stab wounds. They were taken to a hospital and their
>> condition is not known.
>>
>> Anyone who witnessed the assaults or has video evidence or other
>> information is asked to contact Detective Sgt. Frank Hagg at (408) 615-
>> 4814 or email FHagg@santaclaraca.gov.
>

>Incomplete report. you should have said what STARTED the fight.

The linked article, the one you snipped to allow your dishonesty,
doesn't state the motive for the fight.
Here's the link again. Remove it when you reply so that you can
continue your dishonesty. Unless you're too embarrassed to reply.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/stabbing-fight-santa-clara-in-n-out/3304575/

--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<Ezydndg5wf7pmmr5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13595&group=alt.food.fast-food#13595

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 05:53:49 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 10:53 UTC

"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
> On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 21:42:00 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"useapen" <yourdime@outlook.com> wrote in message
>>> Two people were stabbed during a melee at an In-N-Out restaurant in
>>> Santa
>>> Clara Friday night and the suspect is still being sought, police said.
>>>
>>> Around 11:12 p.m., officers responded to a report of a large fight
>>> involving at least 10 people inside the In-N-Out Burger in the 3000
>>> block
>>> of Mission College Blvd.
>>>
>>> Video of the brawl appears to show the people involved wearing 49ers and
>>> Raiders jerseys.
>>>
>>> Upon arrival, officers detained several people and discovered that two
>>> had
>>> sustained multiple stab wounds. They were taken to a hospital and their
>>> condition is not known.
>>>
>>> Anyone who witnessed the assaults or has video evidence or other
>>> information is asked to contact Detective Sgt. Frank Hagg at (408) 615-
>>> 4814 or email FHagg@santaclaraca.gov.
>>

>>Incomplete report. you should have said what STARTED the fight.
>>

> The linked article doesn't state the motive for the fight.

I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<6fagfi17geahj061cv515t16ddcorj8ggp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13596&group=alt.food.fast-food#13596

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 00:28:10 -0700
 by: K Wills - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 07:28 UTC

On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 05:53:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 21:42:00 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"useapen" <yourdime@outlook.com> wrote in message

For the love of all that is good, correct your quoting and
attributions.

>>>Incomplete report. you should have said what STARTED the fight.
>>
>> The linked article, the one you snipped to allow your dishonesty,
>>doesn't state the motive for the fight.
>> Here's the link again. Remove it when you reply so that you can
>>continue your dishonesty.
>
>I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
>original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.

Thank you for doing as I commanded. I knew I could count on your
NEED to lie.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<4e53gi159g93i8mdseprkulsmscjj5cfjb@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13649&group=alt.food.fast-food#13649

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 03:58:28 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 10:58 UTC

On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 05:53:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 21:42:00 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"useapen" <yourdime@outlook.com> wrote in message

>>>Incomplete report. you should have said what STARTED the fight.
>>>

>> The linked article doesn't state the motive for the fight.
>
>I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
>original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.

How are THEY supposed to know, you idiot?

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<dr6dnSfNII1Z0CT4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15491&group=alt.food.fast-food#15491

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:23:05 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 19:23 UTC

> On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 05:53:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
>>original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.
>>

> I knew I could count on your
> NEED to lie.

Yawn.

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<8mliridgqepobivopg0u9ucn5c4n237mpu@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15499&group=alt.food.fast-food#15499

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 12:06:36 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 20:06 UTC

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:23:05 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 05:53:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
>>>original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.
>>>

>> I knew I could count on your
>> NEED to lie.
>

>Yawn.

Jenny continues to run from his lies.

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<1r2kritu7ct0tnti8cvflu5qvfbmirdnio@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15525&group=alt.food.fast-food#15525

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 00:57:18 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 08:57 UTC

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:23:05 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
>>>original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.
>>
>> Thank you for doing as I commanded. I knew I could count on your
>>NEED to lie.
>

>Yawn.

Ibid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<tpecnUMfFOSEbCb4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15543&group=alt.food.fast-food#15543

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:20:08 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 19:20 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 05:53:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>> The linked article doesn't state the motive for the fight.
>>
>>I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
>>original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.
>>

> How are THEY supposed to know, you idiot?

Well if they don't know what thier posting about then they shouldn't post
it. That also apply's to YOU, y'know.

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<37aorihobs8k26hlhfhi72o49h3sk7vcis@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15546&group=alt.food.fast-food#15546

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.california,alt.food.fast-food,rec.knives,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:28:16 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 23:28 UTC

On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:20:08 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 05:53:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
>>>original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.
>>>

>> How are THEY supposed to know, you idiot?
>
>Well if they don't know what thier posting about then they shouldn't post
>it. That also apply's to YOU, y'know.

Too bad, Jenny. You'll just have to go the rest of your life not
knowing.

You're good at that.

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<2acpri9nrsm11smitfnk63pf3p2idfrik3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15564&group=alt.food.fast-food#15564

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 01:09:54 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 09:09 UTC

On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:20:08 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 03:58:28 -0700

Why did you wait four months to further PROVE you really do NEED to
lie?

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 05:53:49 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

JENNY! Please restore whatever you screwed up in your reader in
regards to attributions.

>>>I am well aware of that, KWILLS, and that is the REASON why I directed the
>>>original poster to provide a COMPLETE report.
>>
>> How are THEY supposed to know, you idiot?
>
>Well if they don't know what thier posting about then they shouldn't post
>it. That also apply's to YOU, y'know.

The article didn't offer a motive, dullard. But since the motive
is so important for you, you will have researched it and will now
know. So tell us what it was.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Two stabbed during fight at Santa Clara In-N-Out

<4bcpril34q2velo0906074kd8h6sr1jr0d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15565&group=alt.food.fast-food#15565

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <XnsB0759859A41ABX@135.181.20.170> <K4qdnfdBcot2C2v5nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com> <roodfi5m0vsspf6ohuu0pvoge087pq65h9@4ax.com> <Ezydndg5wf7pmmr5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <4e53gi159g93i8mdseprkulsmscjj5cfjb@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <tpecnUMfFOSEbCb4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com> <37aorihobs8k26hlhfhi72o49h3sk7vcis@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 01:10:23 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 09:10 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:28:16 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>> How are THEY supposed to know, you idiot?
>>
>>Well if they don't know what thier posting about then they shouldn't post
>>it. That also apply's to YOU, y'know.
>
>Too bad, Jenny. You'll just have to go the rest of your life not
>knowing.
>
>You're good at that.

Since it's of such great importance to Jenny, he will have
researched the matter and will know the motivation. Further, he will
share it with us, so that we will also know.

--
Push to test.

<click>

Release to detonate.