Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 11:18:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the model that is creative and about the
pill that mimics exercise and about finality and about the white supremacism
spirit and about the optical neuromorphic computer and about identity and
more of my thoughts..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 18:18 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the model that is creative and about the pill that mimics exercise and about finality and about the white supremacism spirit and about the optical neuromorphic computer and about identity and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new philosopher, and i am showing you my new ideas of my philosophy, so i have to explain more some of my new ideas of my philosophy so that you understand, so when i am explaining in my below previous thoughts that the meaning of human life comes from hope and from the having pleasures of life, you can have the reflex of saying that the meaning of human life requires or needs "justice" , but i think that you are not understanding correctly , since there is two things, firstly , it is a model that is creative of the rest, i mean that the model of both hope and the having pleasures of life is creative of the rest like justice etc., as i am explaining it below, secondly , if we make justice a requirement and part of the model, you will notice that it can be problematic, since there is lack of justice, so it can mean that it makes life lack the meaning of human life, so then you are understanding why i am keeping the model that is creative as it is.. So i invite you to read all my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link and in my below previous thoughts:

So i think i am a new philosopher, and of course i have to say that in philosophy the finality of our actions is that we want to be happiness,
and of course notice that i am defining happiness as being in a "state" of pleasure, so then you are noticing from the new ideas of my philosophy
below that the state of pleasure is not only the finality of our actions,
but it has to be the engine of our actions that pushes us forward towards a better life or a better world, so it is why i am saying that when we say:
"Hope keeps you alive", so hope becomes the a state of pleasure and the meaning of life and the engine that pushes us forward towards a better life or a better world, so notice that i am saying that hope is also a state of pleasure, so from my definition above , it means that it is like happiness
and a positive energy that pushes us forward, so then , and as i am saying below in my previous thoughts, that you have to know how to construct hope , and of course you have to understand that the engine is also the having pleasures of life that plays the role of like a lever that permits to pushes us forward towards a better life and a better world, so i think those two engines are really important in my new ideas of my philosophy , and , as i am explaining it in my below previous thoughts, that they are what construct the meaning of human life.

So i invite you to notice carefully how the following white supremacists in the following web link of national vanguard are not so smart:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/09/wlp90-the-feminization-of-america/

So notice from there talking above that they are trying to construct a new type of white man, but i think that there way is not the smart way, since they are not understanding that capitalism and the private sector want the individual in a society or a country to specialize in a job in what he does better , since it increases much more both productivity and quality, so when
you specialize in a such way , it means that capitalism and the private sector
have the tendency to well allocate the resources by the way of the specialization in what we do better, so it is like finance in capitalism, since the biggest benefit of finance, is to provide opportunities to people,
in the sense that in a world where there is no finance, the only way to
start a company is to be born rich or to have saved for a long time. In
a world where finance works well, the people with talent can actually
start firms and reach their dreams without waiting to either have saved
the money, or be lucky and receive it from their parents, and once you
create this opportunity, you will have the most talented people take
advantage of those opportunities, which favors growth, which favors a
good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation. So it is why i say that from this requirement of specialization and taking into account the constraints , western countries are required to be realistic and pragmatic , so they have to bring useful immigrants from India and from Arab countries etc. , so it is why i think that white supremacism is not realistic and pragmatic.

And i invite you to read more about capitalism and about the new ideas of my philosophy in the following web link

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/v8pdduG6LcY

Also read the following about the other weakness in the thoughts of white supremacism:

So i have just read the following new article from the white supremacist and neo-nazi website called national vanguard, and i invite you to read it:

WLP90: The Feminization of America

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/09/wlp90-the-feminization-of-america/

So i think that the above new article from the white supremacist and neo-nazi website is saying that the society is becoming feminine, but i think that it is not correct to say so , since i say that capitalism and the private sector are indeed closely associated with the pursuit of "performance" and "efficiency", and capitalism is an economic and political system in which private individuals or businesses own and operate the means of production for profit. In such a system, competition and the pursuit of profit are driving forces, and businesses often aim to become more efficient, innovative, and competitive to maximize their profits, so it is why i say that capitalism and the private sector makes people "virile", so it is why i am not in accordance with what is saying the above article from the white supremacist and neo-nazi website called National vanguard.

The human brain’s efficiency lies in its parallel processing, which minimizes energy wastage, so i invite you to read the following new article
about the optical neuromorphic computer that employs reversible, non-linear processes for AI that is a promising avenue to reduce much more the energy demands of AI training.

AI: The Improbable Next Generation Has Arrived

https://medium.com/@xxplore4life/ai-the-improbable-next-generation-has-arrived-8ea15c780984

I think i am a smart philosopher, and i will now ask a philosophical question:

What about the human identity ?

So i think as a new philosopher, i will say that the german philosopher called Martin Heidegger has tried to define what is the human being, and from the human being you can of course makes the identity, so now we have to ask in philosophy if the "human being" can be defined ? , so i think as a new philosopher and from my new model below of what is human consciousness , you have to understand that there is a primitive "self" as a primitive consciousness that is also the controller that permits to control our hands etc., but of course you have to read carefully my below new model of what is human consciousness so that to understand that the the "being" can be both defined as a primitive consciousness as a primitive self that also controls and that is a fixed identity and as also the rest of consciousness that i am talking about in my new model of what is consciousness that is an identity that is changing , but notice that i am not speaking about the part of the identity that we call LGBT, so now you are understanding that the primitive human identity can be fixed and there is also the rest of the human identity that is changing, so since it is an identity that is also changing , so we are now in front of a problem of human identity since it is also changing, so as a new philosopher i say that so that to stabilize the human identity , we have also to use "hope" as an engine that permits to stabilize the human identity, since i say that hope also gives the meaning of human life that permits to transcend the human identity in a kind of way and in the positive way.

So firstly , notice that i am defining happiness as being in a "state" of pleasure. So i think i am a new philosopher, and you can read my other new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link, so i have to explain more, so from my just new ideas of my philosophy you are understanding that the meaning of human life is about the existential in the broader sense, so it is about why we are here in existence in the broader sense, but the purpose is not the same as i am also explaining it below, so i am also explaining that you can for example get the meaning of human life from the the being "hope", so "hope" gives the meaning that becomes the engine that makes us go forward towards a better life and a better world, but not only that , but my philosophy says below that the having pleasures of life also plays the role of a lever that permits to not hate life , and , by that , avoids to make human life not have a meaning , so now you are understanding that the two important engines that creates the meaning of human life are "hope" and the having pleasures of life, so in my philosophy i am also saying that you have to know how to make the exponential progress of our humanity "hope" that creates an efficient meaning of human life , since the exponential progress of our humanity will soon makes us so much advanced and will soon be able to solve many and many of our problems, but of course you have to think about the reliability of the exponential progress of our humanity by knowing how to "well" manage it. And from what i have learned and studied, i can say that i am optimistic about the exponential progress of our humanity. And so that to understand the exponential progress of our humanity, i invite you to look at the following interesting video that explains it:

Click here to read the complete article