interests / alt.politics / Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement growsMitchell Holman
+* Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movementRudy Canoza
|`* Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement growsMattB
| `- Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movementRudy Canoza
`* Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement growsMattB
 `* Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement growsMitchell Holman
  +- Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movementRudy Canoza
  `* Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement growsMattB
   `* Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movementRudy Canoza
    `- Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement growsMattB

1
Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

<XnsAE03191FCD26noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13528&group=alt.politics#13528

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 00:16:13 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 06:16 UTC

MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in

> More mandates from the far left. Can anyone say tyranny?

Conservatives complain about mandates.

Oh, the irony.....................

Texas Governor Orders Ban on Private Company Vaccine Mandate
Oct. 11, 2021
https://tinyurl.com/3659tk6z

Florida Bans Private Businesses From Requiring Vaccine
Credentials
APRIL 30, 2021
https://tinyurl.com/5berxty8

Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

<taWuJ.29122$bn2.18712@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13530&group=alt.politics#13530

Subject: Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement
grows
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 22:32:55 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 06:32 UTC

On 12/16/2021 10:16 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in
>

>> More mandates from the far left. Can anyone say tyranny?
>

> Conservatives complain about mandates.
>
> Oh, the irony.....................
>

> Texas Governor Orders Ban on Private Company Vaccine Mandate
> Oct. 11, 2021
> https://tinyurl.com/3659tk6z
>

> Florida Bans Private Businesses From Requiring Vaccine
> Credentials
> APRIL 30, 2021
> https://tinyurl.com/5berxty8

The big question, and naturally Republiscums/QAnon have no answer, is: by what
authority under their state constitutions can these petty tyrants issue these
bans? I have to think there's no state constitutional authority for them at all.

Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

<qgmprgda505n37940nh6h41g5oj83cgjq1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13540&group=alt.politics#13540

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (MattB)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 10:46:06 -0800
 by: MattB - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:46 UTC

On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 00:16:13 -0600, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in
>

>> More mandates from the far left. Can anyone say tyranny?
>

> Conservatives complain about mandates.
>
> Oh, the irony.....................

Then you support them?

>Texas Governor Orders Ban on Private Company Vaccine Mandate
>Oct. 11, 2021
>https://tinyurl.com/3659tk6z
>

>Florida Bans Private Businesses From Requiring Vaccine
>Credentials
>APRIL 30, 2021
>https://tinyurl.com/5berxty8'

The discussion is not about the vaccine, though can see how you are
focused on that. Personally I believe everyone should get it unless
they have a medical reason for not. Forcing it is to me a little
China like or USSR..

Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

<9omprg5dauuo35oii92nff7nf2aklgbl4b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13541&group=alt.politics#13541

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (MattB)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 10:47:24 -0800
 by: MattB - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:47 UTC

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 22:32:55 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notgenx32@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 12/16/2021 10:16 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in
>>

>>> More mandates from the far left. Can anyone say tyranny?
>>

>> Conservatives complain about mandates.
>>
>> Oh, the irony.....................
>>

>> Texas Governor Orders Ban on Private Company Vaccine Mandate
>> Oct. 11, 2021
>> https://tinyurl.com/3659tk6z
>>

>> Florida Bans Private Businesses From Requiring Vaccine
>> Credentials
>> APRIL 30, 2021
>> https://tinyurl.com/5berxty8
>
>The big question, and naturally Republiscums/QAnon have no answer, is: by what
>authority under their state constitutions can these petty tyrants issue these
>bans? I have to think there's no state constitutional authority for them at all.

Actually it isn't about that. Can't you read.

Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

<E45vJ.65071$Gco3.32867@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13542&group=alt.politics#13542

grows
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 10:57:39 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:57 UTC

On 12/17/2021 10:47 AM, MattB wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 22:32:55 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notgenx32@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/16/2021 10:16 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Conservatives complain about mandates.
>>>
>>> Oh, the irony.....................
>>>

>>> Texas Governor Orders Ban on Private Company Vaccine Mandate
>>> Oct. 11, 2021
>>> https://tinyurl.com/3659tk6z
>>>

>>> Florida Bans Private Businesses From Requiring Vaccine
>>> Credentials
>>> APRIL 30, 2021
>>> https://tinyurl.com/5berxty8
>>
>> The big question, and naturally Republiscums/QAnon have no answer, is: by what
>> authority under their state constitutions can these petty tyrants issue these
>> bans? I have to think there's no state constitutional authority for them at all.
>
> Actually it isn't about that.

It is entirely about that, you illiterate cunt.

> Can't you read.

The period is wrong. That should have ended with a question mark, you
illiterate cunt.

Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

<XnsAE03D30CB4DEnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13545&group=alt.politics#13545

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 20:51:46 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 02:51 UTC

> On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 00:16:13 -0600, Mitchell Holman
> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in
>>

>>> More mandates from the far left. Can anyone say tyranny?
>>

>> Conservatives complain about mandates.
>>
>> Oh, the irony.....................
>
> Then you support them?
>>

>>Texas Governor Orders Ban on Private Company Vaccine Mandate
>>Oct. 11, 2021
>>https://tinyurl.com/3659tk6z
>>

>>Florida Bans Private Businesses From Requiring Vaccine
>>Credentials
>>APRIL 30, 2021
>>https://tinyurl.com/5berxty8'
>
> The discussion is not about the vaccine, though can see how you are
> focused on that. Personally I believe everyone should get it unless
> they have a medical reason for not. Forcing it is to me a little
> China like or USSR..

Who has been forced to get vaccinated?

Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

<OhcvJ.27357$G996.19463@fx31.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13548&group=alt.politics#13548

grows
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: cap...@philhendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 19:09:33 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 03:09 UTC

On 12/17/2021 6:51 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 00:16:13 -0600, Mitchell Holman
>> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Conservatives complain about mandates.
>>>
>>> Oh, the irony.....................
>>
>> Then you support them?
>>>

>>> Texas Governor Orders Ban on Private Company Vaccine Mandate
>>> Oct. 11, 2021
>>> https://tinyurl.com/3659tk6z
>>>

>>> Florida Bans Private Businesses From Requiring Vaccine
>>> Credentials
>>> APRIL 30, 2021
>>> https://tinyurl.com/5berxty8'
>>
>> The discussion is not about the vaccine, though can see how you are
>> focused on that. Personally I believe everyone should get it unless
>> they have a medical reason for not. Forcing it is to me a little
>> China like or USSR..
>

> Who has been forced to get vaccinated?

Do you mean who has been *ordered* to get it, or else face severe consequences?
How about the nearly 1.7 million active duty U.S. military members?

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/17/1065286802/u-s-military-moves-to-discharge-service-members-who-refuse-to-get-vaccinated

The U.S. department of defense has begun discharging people in the armed forces
who have refused to get vaccinated. That is an other-than-honorable discharge —
like Hartung's — and quite possibly is a *dishonorable* discharge. An
other-than-honorable discharge is an indelible stain on a former military
member's permanent record, jeopardizing employment. An order to get vaccinated
is a form of force. You may be able to resist and deflect it, but *not* without
seriously adverse consequences.

--
If you're not reading the New York Times, you're not following the news.

Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

<npcsrg1m3frc3hfajeebr0fc5it8j2vpdj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13569&group=alt.politics#13569

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (MattB)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 11:23:16 -0800
 by: MattB - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 19:23 UTC

On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 20:51:46 -0600, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 00:16:13 -0600, Mitchell Holman
>> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>>MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Conservatives complain about mandates.
>>>
>>> Oh, the irony.....................
>>
>> Then you support them?
>>>

>>>Texas Governor Orders Ban on Private Company Vaccine Mandate
>>>Oct. 11, 2021
>>>https://tinyurl.com/3659tk6z
>>>

>>>Florida Bans Private Businesses From Requiring Vaccine
>>>Credentials
>>>APRIL 30, 2021
>>>https://tinyurl.com/5berxty8'
>>
>> The discussion is not about the vaccine, though can see how you are
>> focused on that. Personally I believe everyone should get it unless
>> they have a medical reason for not. Forcing it is to me a little
>> China like or USSR..
>

> Who has been forced to get vaccinated?

There are many types of force. Like I said I believe everyone
should get the vaccine unless they have a medical reason for not.

This was made political in the beginning by theh Dems and then by the
Trump crowd it was fucked up from the beginning.

One thing I would support is to cut funding to pay for the unvaxxed
medical bills from a public source except for getting the vaccine. Why
should we pay for their stupidity.

Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

<xLqvJ.149254$VS2.116275@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13571&group=alt.politics#13571

grows
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 11:36:59 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 19:36 UTC

On 12/18/2021 11:23 AM, MattB wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 20:51:46 -0600, Mitchell Holman
> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Then you support them?

>>> The discussion is not about the vaccine, though can see how you are
>>> focused on that. Personally I believe everyone should get it unless
>>> they have a medical reason for not. Forcing it is to me a little
>>> China like or USSR..
>>

>> Who has been forced to get vaccinated?
>
> There are many types of force. Like I said I believe everyone
> should get the vaccine unless they have a medical reason for not.
>
> This was made political in the beginning by theh [sic] Dems [sic] and

It was *only* politicized by Republiscums/QAnon.

Re: Gas Ban Monitor: Calif. count reaches 50 as West Coast movement grows

<jn3vrg1p7cp3ctch4b7vtnkb3uphoamb11@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13593&group=alt.politics#13593

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (MattB)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 11:59:37 -0800
 by: MattB - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:59 UTC

On Sat, 18 Dec 2021 11:36:59 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notgenx32@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 12/18/2021 11:23 AM, MattB wrote:
>> On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 20:51:46 -0600, Mitchell Holman
>> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> MattB <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Who has been forced to get vaccinated?
>>
>> There are many types of force. Like I said I believe everyone
>> should get the vaccine unless they have a medical reason for not.
>>
>> This was made political in the beginning by theh [sic] Dems [sic] and
>
>It was *only* politicized by Republiscums/QAnon.

Again Rudy is proven to be a liar and fool.