Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (166p1)
Subject: Trump Gets Some BOOs For Getting Vax/Booster
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 19:40:19 -0500
 by: 166p1 - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 00:40 UTC

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-reveals-got-covid-booster-shot-1661078

Donald Trump Reveals He Got Vaccine Booster Shot, Gets Booed
by Tour Crowd.

.. . .

Trump DID ram-rod the vaccines past the bureaucratic
tar pits. The bureaucrats/FDA would have tied them
up for YEARS otherwise (I suspect the left wanted a
continuing medical emergency).

Trump NEVER said not to get vaccinated - he got his
and encourages others to get the vax as well. He did
not fight the System to produce the vax just to say
nobody should take the stuff.

He got a few boos the first time he said he got the vax
and now again. There are always some anti-vax paranoids
in the audience. However Trump is not on their side. He
DOES say nobody should be forced/coerced into getting
the vax - but that you SHOULD get it.

This is a pretty libertarian view of govt authority and
of citizens rights. Pity there aren't more like him in this
respect ; for most it's "If I like it YOU have to like it / If
I hate it then YOU have to hate it" - the totalitarian/fanatic
view of things.

Re: Trump Gets Some BOOs For Getting Vax/Booster

<uO9wJ.67213$Gco3.64107@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13605&group=alt.politics#13605

Subject: Re: Trump Gets Some BOOs For Getting Vax/Booster
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 17:08:41 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 01:08 UTC

On 12/20/2021 4:40 PM, 166p1 wrote:
> This is a pretty libertarian view of govt authority and
> of citizens rights. Pity there aren't more like him in this
> respect ; for most it's "If I like it YOU have to like it / If
> I hate it then YOU have to hate it" - the totalitarian/fanatic
> view of things.

Bullshit.

Re: Trump Gets Some BOOs For Getting Vax/Booster

<super70s-FE7C12.07031621122021@reader02.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13621&group=alt.politics#13621

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 07:03:16 -0600
 by: super70s - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 13:03 UTC

In article <gp-dnQfE0NHpv1z8nZ2dnUU7-cPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote:

> https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-reveals-got-covid-booster-
> shot-1661078
>
> Donald Trump Reveals He Got Vaccine Booster Shot, Gets Booed
> by Tour Crowd.

Trump walks offstage and goes, "What is this shit? Do the Russians boo
Vladimir Putin? Did the Germans boo Adoph Hitler?"