Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1667p1)
Subject: Biden EXPOSED TO COVID By Staffer
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 21:15:33 -0500
 by: 1667p1 - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 02:15 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10330841/Psaki-Biden-contact-Friday-staffer-whos-positive-COVID-19.html

Vaccinated and boosted White House staffer tests positive
for COVID after spending time Friday with Biden: Psaki
confirms president is negative and won't isolate amid fears
of administration Omicron outbreak

.. . .

Trump got it, Joe can get it too. Yea, if vaxxed it'll almost
always be a very mild case, but Joe is OLD and not the dynamo
Trump was when he got it.

Oh, and the virus doesn't take effect in 60 seconds or
60 minutes (that only happens in zombie movies). Test Joe
TOMORROW and the NEXT day.

However this DOES show that the Dems need to DO something
about Harris - fast. If you think Joe is a disaster, just
try to imagine a Harris presidency. She's the Dem equiv
of Sarah Palin, maybe worse.

I wonder who Harris would pick as the new VP - Bernie,
AOC, Omar, Kim Jong Un ???

Hey ... you'd be a xenophobic HATER if you didn't
fully support Kim :-)

Re: Biden EXPOSED TO COVID By Staffer

<pabwJ.67217$Gco3.18019@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13610&group=alt.politics#13610

Subject: Re: Biden EXPOSED TO COVID By Staffer
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 18:42:29 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 02:42 UTC

On 12/20/2021 6:15 PM, 1667p1 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10330841/Psaki-Biden-contact-Friday-staffer-whos-positive-COVID-19.html
>

> Vaccinated and boosted White House staffer tests positive
> for COVID after spending time Friday with Biden: Psaki
> confirms president is negative and won't isolate amid fears
> of administration Omicron outbreak
>
> . . .
>
> Trump got it, Joe can get it too. Yea, if vaxxed it'll almost
> always be a very mild case, but Joe is OLD and not the dynamo
> Trump was when he got it.

Trump was *never* a "dynamo." He was and is an old, obese, zero-exercise,
bad-diet fat fuck.