Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1667p1)
Subject: FakeScience ? "Micro-Plastic" and IBS
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 20:37:36 -0500
 by: 1667p1 - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 01:37 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/22/microplastics-may-linked-inflammatory-bowel-disease/

Scientists found samples from the gastrointestinal tract of sufferers
contained 50 per cent more particles

.. . .

Probably because they're backed-up so much of the time.

Sorry, but people had IBS since forever. In polite company
it was just referred to as "digestive issues".

The rank and file had more colorful names for it :-)

This "science" seems to be disinfo aimed at supporting
those pretending that plastic is poison and we all have
to go back to short brutal painful medieval living.

Review "Constitpation Ridge" and nearby "Farfrompoopin"
(Arkansas place-names). "Foria" (diarreha) Italy.