Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 16:53:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the Palestine and Israel conflict and
about the Miyake Event and about a breakthrough and about climate change and
about Rare Metals and about food and about discrimination and more of my thoughts..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 23:53 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the Palestine and Israel conflict and about the Miyake Event and about a breakthrough and about climate change and about Rare Metals and about food and about discrimination and more of my thoughts...

I think i am a new philosopher, and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in my below thoughts, but now i will talk about the actual conflict between Hamas and Palestinians in one side and Israel in the other side, so i think that Hamas has just attacked Israel since they want to prove that they are smart arabs, since you have look at this attack of Hamas on Israel from a different point of view, so notice how this attack was organized so that to make captives etc. from the start, so i think , by doing so , that Hamas has just wanted to attract the attention of the world on Palestinians problem, and so that to do so, they have to make much more noise by making jews israelis captives and by killing jews israelis inside Israel , so i think that Hamas militants are now hiding inside Gaza among the people of Gaza so that Israel makes more and more casualities so that to also attract the attention of the world on this conflict so that to make the world think much more seriously about giving rights to the Palestinians, so i think that Hamas militants are smart arabs that know how to think smartly.

I have just read the following new article on Interesting Engineering , and i invite you to read it:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/huge-solar-storm-proof-found-in-14300-year-old-tree-rings

So the above article is not so precise, so here is more information so that
you know about the probability of it:

A study published in 2019 found the chance of a Carrington-like event occurring before 2029 is less than 1.9 percent.

Are we ready for the next Big Solar storm?

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/are-we-ready-for-the-next-big-solar-storm

And based on available data, there's roughly a one percent chance of seeing another Miyake Event within the next decade and a Miyake Event can be
80 times more powerful than a Carrington-like event, read more here in the following article:

https://phys.org/news/2022-10-tree-insight-devastating-storms.html#:~:text='%20or%20outburst.%22-,Dr.,what%20harms%20it%20may%20cause.

University of Tübingen's researchers unveil a groundbreaking solar cell for decentralized green hydrogen production, revolutionizing renewable energy. This breakthrough technology opens the door to large-scale applications, even with lower efficiencies. This advancement have the potential to make a significant contribution to energy supply and the reduction of CO2 emissions on a global scale.

Read more here on Interesting Engineering:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/solar-cell-powers-green-hydrogen-production

Prof. Gunnar Trumbull spoke of “a new reality” in global climate policy. Until recently, people looked to the United Nations to set the climate policy agenda. No longer, according to Trumbull. As the cost for renewables has declined, governments now see renewable energy and decarbonization technologies as requirements of global competition. Governments are subsidizing these technologies and protecting the profits of the businesses that do the work. “That’s how we’re going to solve climate change,” Trumbull said. Countries will “compete their way out of it.” This new policy approach is a cause for optimism, according to Trumbull.

Read more here:

Choosing To Be Optimistic about Climate Change

https://environment.harvard.edu/news/choosing-be-optimistic-about-climate-change

And i think that phosphorus is not really a problem, since read the following
carefully so that you notice it:

Pedro Sanchez, director of the Agriculture and Food Security Center at the Earth Institute, does not believe there is a phosphorus shortage. “In my long 50-year career, “ he said, “once every decade, people say we are going to run out of phosphorus. Each time this is disproven. All the most reliable estimates show that we have enough phosphate rock resources to last between 300 and 400 more years.”

Read more here:

https://news.climate.columbia.edu/2013/04/01/phosphorus-essential-to-life-are-we-running-out/

"Rare Metals and Metalloids (RMs) are physically and chemically dissimilar to rare earth elements. However the RMs are diverse and share few overarching similarities. The critical rare metals (RMs) and metalloids discussed in this section are niobium, tantalum, cobalt, indium, zirconium, gallium, and lithium. Most of these elements are mined in substantial quantities that meet world demand. However, the few countries that possess economically viable sources of critical elements are also experiencing booms in technological industry, exploitation of workers, and political instability. This endangers the world supply of RMs over the next 100 years unless changes are made to mining and the consumption of these elements. This overview will serve to outline basic background information behind this element group."

Read more here:

https://web.mit.edu/12.000/www/m2016/finalwebsite/elements/ree.html

"The rare earth elements (REEs) are comprised of the lanthanide elements plus scandium and yttrium, which have similar physical properties and are often found in the same ores and deposits. Specifically, REEs include the light REEs (LREEs) such as lanthanum, cerium, praseodymium, neodymium, samarium, europium, and the heavy REEs (HREEs) gadolinium, terbium, dysprosium, holmium, erbium, thulium, ytterbium, lutetium, scandium and yttrium.

While most of these elements are not actually rare in terms of general amount of these elements in the earth's crust, they are rarely found in sufficient abundance in a single location for their mining to be economically viable. REEs have many important applications in modern technology for which there is no equal substitute, but an increasing demand for these elements is straining supply."

Read more here:

https://web.mit.edu/12.000/www/m2016/finalwebsite/elements/ree.html

"Today, the world produces 150% more food on only 13% more land compared with 1960, thanks to many innovations in food production made over the years. We produce enough food to feed 1.5x the global population. That's enough to feed 10 billion yet we are at just over 7 billion currently. There is enough for everyone."

Read more here:

https://news.thin-ink.net/p/we-produce-enough-food-to-feed-15#:~:text=Today%2C%20the%20world%20produces%20150,There%20is%20enough%20for%20everyone.

And read here on the following journal of substainable agriculture so that to notice it:

We Already Grow Enough Food for 10 Billion People

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10440046.2012.695331

And the world population is expected to reach 10.4 billion in 2100 and to stabilize at 10 billion around year 2070.

Read more here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12281418/

So i don't think food for the growing population is a problem , and notice
that in year 2080 or 2100 we will be so powerful because of the exponential
progress of our humanity, so we are going to solve many many of our problems, and i invite you to look at the following interesting video about it:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

I think i am a new philosopher, and i am showing you my new ideas of my philosophy below, and of course i have not talked about discrimination,
so i think i am smart and i am discovering the pattern with my fluid intelligence that is the following: So i think that we have to look at the
model that permitted women to become free and have there rights , so i think that the pattern is that women have first started to work in USA from around year 1800 , and after that a law has been passed by USA Congress in June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, that granted women the right to vote, so i think that the model is that it is the getting a job that has empirically permitted to look at women as being enough "mature" so that to get the right to vote, and i think that we have allowed women to work since in economy it is good for growth and productivity etc. , and i think that the pattern is that it is the getting a job that permits to make you free, so i think that arabs and indians etc. in USA and western countries have to make sure that there are laws in western countries against discrimination in employment by race. And i invite you to look at the following data so that to notice it in the case of women:

After the Industrial Revolution in the U.S. in the mid-1800s, some women went to work in factories alongside their families, sometimes with their children. In 1840, 10% of women had jobs outside the home, and by 1850 that number increased to 15%

https://www.redkap.com/women-workforce-history.html#:~:text=After%20the%20Industrial%20Revolution%20in,that%20number%20increased%20to%2015%25.

Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. The 19th amendment legally guarantees American women the right to vote.

https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/19th-amendment#:~:text=Passed%20by%20Congress%20June%204,women%20the%20right%20to%20vote.

I think i am a new philosopher, and i am showing you my new ideas of my philosophy, so i have to explain more some of my new ideas of my philosophy so that you understand, so when i am explaining in my below previous thoughts that the meaning of human life comes from hope and from the having pleasures of life, you can have the reflex of saying that the meaning of human life requires or needs "justice" , but i think that you are not understanding correctly , since there is two things, firstly , it is a model that is creative of the rest, i mean that the model of both hope and the having pleasures of life is creative of the rest like justice etc., as i am explaining it below, secondly , if we make justice a requirement and part of the model, you will notice that it can be problematic, since there is lack of justice, so it can mean that it makes life lack the meaning of human life, so then you are understanding why i am keeping the model that is creative as it is. So i invite you to read all my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link and in my below previous thoughts:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: More of my philosophy about the Palestine and Israel conflict and about the Miyake Event and about a breakthrough and about climate change and about Rare Metals and about food and about discrimination and more of my thoughts..

<6cb1ae6c-5191-4fef-93e3-57fc75adeb14n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13651&group=soc.culture.china#13651

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 08:55:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 15:55 UTC

Hello,

I just written the following:

>think that Israel is trapped in its anger by punishing more and more Palestinians people inside Gaza, and i think that Hamas >militants are smart, since they are knowing how to hide inside Gaza among the people of Gaza, so that to make Israel be >trapped in its anger and so that to make Israel makes more and more casualities among Palestinians of Gaza so that to show >the world what look like Israel etc. and so that to attract the attention of the world on the Palestinian problem, and of course >Hezbollah or Iran have not to play the game of Israel
> by entering the conflict. So i invite you to read my previous thoughts:
>
> I think i am a new philosopher, and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in my below thoughts, but now i will talk >about the actual conflict between Hamas and Palestinians in one side and Israel in the other side, so i think that Hamas has >just attacked Israel since they want to prove that they are smart arabs, since you have look at this attack of Hamas on Israel >from a different point of view, so notice how this attack was organized so that to make captives etc. from the start, so i think , >by doing so , that Hamas has just wanted to attract the attention of the world on Palestinians problem, and so that to do so, >they have to make much more noise by making jews israelis captives and by killing jews israelis inside Israel , so i think that >Hamas militants are now hiding inside Gaza among the people of Gaza so that Israel makes more and more casualities so >that to also attract the attention of the world on this conflict so that to make the world think much more seriously about >giving rights to the Palestinians, so i think that Hamas militants are smart arabs that know how to think smartly.

So you have to know that it is not that i agree or not agree with Hamas, and i am not a terrorist and i am not an islamist, so i am for example saying above that i think the Hamas attack on Israel was smart since it was well organized, it is why i am saying that they are smart arabs, since i think that Hamas is not stupid, also i am saying that Hezbollah or Iran have not to play the game of Israel by entering the conflict, since we have not to enlarge the war since it will bring much more destruction
and suffering on both sides.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.