Don't look now, but there is a multi-legged creature on your shoulder.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

SubjectAuthor
* BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPJerry Sauk
+- Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPSkeeter
+* Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPK Wills
|+* Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPKlausSchadenfreude
||`* Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPK Wills
|| `* Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPJerry Sauk
||  +- Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPKlausSchadenfreude
||  `- Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPK Wills
|`* Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPJerry Sauk
| +- Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPScott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)
| +* Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPKlausSchadenfreude
| |`* Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPJerry Sauk
| | +- Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPKlausSchadenfreude
| | `- Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPKWills
| `- Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPK Wills
`- Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUPKlausSchadenfreude

1
BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<BIidnYfdxtMOkZ_4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13655&group=alt.food.fast-food#13655

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:18:55 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 19:18 UTC

Whoever is running against biden, will be the endorsed president in this
election. Doesn't matter if it Trump, or Hillary, or Sanders.

Biden wants to limit people to 2 ALCOHOLIC DRINKS PER DAY. This is a
violation of the constittuion, and in my opinion makes him ineligble to be
president.

Not to mention the fact he's done NOTHING to help the fast-food industry, in
forever.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<MPG.3f6bee1c16e50ebd98f2b7@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13659&group=alt.food.fast-food#13659

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 17:05:19 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 23:05 UTC

In article <BIidnYfdxtMOkZ_4nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@supernews.com>,
jerrysauk@hotmail.com says...

> Whoever is running against biden, will be the endorsed president in this
> election. Doesn't matter if it Trump, or Hillary, or Sanders.
>

> Biden wants to limit people to 2 ALCOHOLIC DRINKS PER DAY. This is a
> violation of the constittuion, and in my opinion makes him ineligble to be
> president.
>
> Not to mention the fact he's done NOTHING to help the fast-food industry, in
> forever.

You have odd priorities. Biden is a crooked jerk off.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<m7d5gi529o24q46nu44ib7dmuk8t36elr1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13662&group=alt.food.fast-food#13662

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 00:30:52 -0700
 by: K Wills - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 07:30 UTC

On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:18:55 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Whoever is running against biden, will be the endorsed president in this
>election. Doesn't matter if it Trump, or Hillary, or Sanders.

There is no means by which to endorse any candidate on behalf of
the newsgroup. None.

Q. Someone said the group endorsed [Candidate X] Is that true?
A. Of course not. This group is about fast food, not politics.
Anyone making such a claim speaks only for himself.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

>Biden wants to limit people to 2 ALCOHOLIC DRINKS PER DAY. This is a
>violation of the constittuion, and in my opinion makes him ineligble to be
>president.

How can WANTING something violate the Constitution? Include cites
of applicable statutory and/or case law when you answer.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

>Not to mention the fact he's done NOTHING to help the fast-food industry, in
>forever.

As you KNOW, the President doesn't have anything to do with fast
food. Aside from being able to eat it, of course.

--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<7fl5gi9ggbs7agn4jb8rfps2osb0pc9ign@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13690&group=alt.food.fast-food#13690

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 02:45:27 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 09:45 UTC

On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:18:55 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Whoever is running against biden, will be the endorsed president in this
>election. Doesn't matter if it Trump, or Hillary, or Sanders.

Jenny unintentionally tells the truth!

He is correct: Biden will NOT be endorsed by this newsgroup.

This newsgroup does not endorse political candidates.

See the FAQ

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<3806gi1013ggaf7fgkakldr6cr07mkps82@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13708&group=alt.food.fast-food#13708

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 05:52:00 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 12:52 UTC

On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 00:30:52 -0700, K Wills <fun@home.new> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:18:55 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Whoever is running against biden, will be the endorsed president in this
>>election. Doesn't matter if it Trump, or Hillary, or Sanders.
>>

> There is no means by which to endorse any candidate on behalf of
>the newsgroup. None.
>
> Q. Someone said the group endorsed [Candidate X] Is that true?
> A. Of course not. This group is about fast food, not politics.
>Anyone making such a claim speaks only for himself.
>
>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
>
>>Biden wants to limit people to 2 ALCOHOLIC DRINKS PER DAY. This is a
>>violation of the constittuion, and in my opinion makes him ineligble to be
>>president.
>>

> How can WANTING something violate the Constitution? Include cites
>of applicable statutory and/or case law when you answer.

Not to mention the fact that-- surprise! -- Jenny is lying again.
Nowhere did Biden or any of his minions state they wanted to limit
people to two drinks a day.

Of course, Jenny has no idea what the words "urging," "advising," or
"recommending" actually mean in this context.

>[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
>
>>Not to mention the fact he's done NOTHING to help the fast-food industry, in
>>forever.
>
> As you KNOW, the President doesn't have anything to do with fast
>food. Aside from being able to eat it, of course.

It could be argued that-- according to Biden, anyway-- he thinks he is
improving the economy and the value of people's salaries, which would
make more money available to by fast food. But this is well beyond
Jenny's ability to comprehend or reason.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<7g28gihpvh6fgkv132dvc9d3fsk94u28io@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13732&group=alt.food.fast-food#13732

From: fun...@home.new (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:39:25 -0700
 by: K Wills - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 07:39 UTC

On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 05:52:00 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 00:30:52 -0700, K Wills <fun@home.new> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:18:55 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Whoever is running against biden, will be the endorsed president in this
>>>election. Doesn't matter if it Trump, or Hillary, or Sanders.
>>
>> There is no means by which to endorse any candidate on behalf of
>>the newsgroup. None.
>>
>> Q. Someone said the group endorsed [Candidate X] Is that true?
>> A. Of course not. This group is about fast food, not politics.
>>Anyone making such a claim speaks only for himself.
>>
>>http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
>>
>>>Biden wants to limit people to 2 ALCOHOLIC DRINKS PER DAY. This is a
>>>violation of the constittuion, and in my opinion makes him ineligble to be
>>>president.
>>
>> How can WANTING something violate the Constitution? Include cites
>>of applicable statutory and/or case law when you answer.
>
>Not to mention the fact that-- surprise! -- Jenny is lying again.

Still. He is lying, still.

>Nowhere did Biden or any of his minions state they wanted to limit
>people to two drinks a day.
>
>Of course, Jenny has no idea what the words "urging," "advising," or
>"recommending" actually mean in this context.

Even if Bidden did state he wants to have such a limit, wanting
it does not violate any part of the Constitution. Jenny is, of
course, lying about it.

>>[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
>>
>>>Not to mention the fact he's done NOTHING to help the fast-food industry, in
>>>forever.
>>
>> As you KNOW, the President doesn't have anything to do with fast
>>food. Aside from being able to eat it, of course.
>
>It could be argued that-- according to Biden, anyway-- he thinks he is
>improving the economy and the value of people's salaries, which would
>make more money available to by fast food. But this is well beyond
>Jenny's ability to comprehend or reason.

While most items are seeing a reduction in the rate of inflation,
things like fuel are still rising quickly. Maybe not as much as a few
months ago, but when gas starts at $3.00/gal and goes up to $3.90/gal
[1], the rest doesn't seem to matter too much.

[1] I picked numbers at random to demonstrate my point. I'm confident
Jenny will still whine about it.

--
Music soothes the savage beast...
Unless it's polka.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<dr6dnSLNII1Z0CT4nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15483&group=alt.food.fast-food#15483

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:26:37 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 19:26 UTC

"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 05:52:00 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> How can WANTING something violate the Constitution? Include cites
>>>of applicable statutory and/or case law when you answer.
>>
>>Not to mention the fact that-- surprise! -- Jenny is lying again.
>
> Still. He is lying, still.

Yawn.

> Jenny is, of course, lying about it.

Yawn.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<omliritu077ncig78gejeinoad2u8tfscs@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15501&group=alt.food.fast-food#15501

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 12:06:53 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 20:06 UTC

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:26:37 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>Not to mention the fact that-- surprise! -- Jenny is lying again.
>>
>> Still. He is lying, still.
>

>Yawn.
>
>> Jenny is, of course, lying about it.
>

>Yawn.

Jenny continues to run from his lies.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<js2krih3l3uhaeajrc9mjl4trhj6k8afpr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15529&group=alt.food.fast-food#15529

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 00:58:09 -0800
 by: K Wills - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 08:58 UTC

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:26:37 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>Not to mention the fact that-- surprise! -- Jenny is lying again.
>>
>> Still. He is lying, still.
>

>Yawn.

Ibid.

>>>Nowhere did Biden or any of his minions state they wanted to limit
>>>people to two drinks a day.
>>>
>>>Of course, Jenny has no idea what the words "urging," "advising," or
>>>"recommending" actually mean in this context.
>>
>> Even if Bidden did state he wants to have such a limit, wanting
>>it does not violate any part of the Constitution. Jenny is, of
>>course, lying about it.
>

>Yawn.

Ibid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<tpecnX8fFOSHbCb4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15541&group=alt.food.fast-food#15541

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:29:22 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 19:29 UTC

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:18:55 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Not to mention the fact he's done NOTHING to help the fast-food industry,
>>in
>>forever.
>
> As you KNOW, the President doesn't have anything to do with fast
> food.

And that is EXACTLY what is going to couse Biden to lose his endoresment in
this newsgroup.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<XnsB10BAFE028767CowardlyChadRunsAway@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15544&group=alt.food.fast-food#15544

From: ChadLu...@zoho.com (Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle))
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 22:17:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Scott Oaf - (I' - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 22:17 UTC

"Jerry Sauk" <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote in

> "K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:18:55 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Not to mention the fact he's done NOTHING to help the fast-food
>>>industry, in
>>>forever.
>>
>> As you KNOW, the President doesn't have anything to do with fast
>> food.
>

> And that is EXACTLY what is going to couse Biden to lose his
> endoresment in this newsgroup.

If I were Biden, I'd want Jenny endorsing the opposition.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<rbaori9ub2pcdf7bkb44bu2ofgqnhobas3@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15548&group=alt.food.fast-food#15548

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:30:11 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 23:30 UTC

On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:29:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:18:55 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Not to mention the fact he's done NOTHING to help the fast-food industry,
>>>in
>>>forever.
>>
>> As you KNOW, the President doesn't have anything to do with fast
>> food.
>

>And that is EXACTLY what is going to couse Biden to lose his endoresment in
>this newsgroup.

Jenny unintentionally tells the truth!

He is correct: Biden will NOT be endorsed by this newsgroup.

This newsgroup does not endorse political candidates.

See the FAQ

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<lhcpri9lmf12bgjqcb2qplpj6cts916g4b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15567&group=alt.food.fast-food#15567

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 01:13:27 -0800
 by: K Wills - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 09:13 UTC

On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:29:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 00:30:52 -0700

Waiting four months to PROVE you NEED to lie isn't the benefit you
seem to believe it is.

>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:18:55 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>Not to mention the fact he's done NOTHING to help the fast-food industry,
>>>in
>>>forever.
>>
>> As you KNOW, the President doesn't have anything to do with fast
>> food.
>

>And that is EXACTLY what is going to couse Biden to lose his endoresment in
>this newsgroup.

No one is endorsed in this news group. So TECHNICALLY your claim
is true. I can only imagine how upset your accidental honesty will
make you.

Q. Someone said the group endorsed [Candidate X] Is that true?

A. Of course not. This group is about fast food, not politics. Anyone
making such a claim speaks only for himself.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<FWKdnRJBivVFZ7r7nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17291&group=alt.food.fast-food#17291

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 13:03:19 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 18:03 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:29:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>> As you KNOW, the President doesn't have anything to do with fast
>>> food.
>>

>>And that is EXACTLY what is going to couse Biden to lose his endoresment
>>in
>>this newsgroup.
>>

> Jenny unintentionally tells the truth!
>
> He is correct: Biden will NOT be endorsed by this newsgroup.
>
> This newsgroup does not endorse political candidates.

Factually incorrect. This newsgroup has endorsed presidential condidates
for teh last 3 election's. And will continue to do so until I'm no longer
the leader here.

For those who are wondering, trump has not yet been endorsed this year,
however biden has been non-endoresed.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<v12g2j1ro4bmag59r3oenrkrqjm24j07ft@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17297&group=alt.food.fast-food#17297

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 12:14:52 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:14 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 13:03:19 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:29:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>And that is EXACTLY what is going to couse Biden to lose his endoresment
>>>in
>>>this newsgroup.
>>>

>> Jenny unintentionally tells the truth!
>>
>> He is correct: Biden will NOT be endorsed by this newsgroup.
>>
>> This newsgroup does not endorse political candidates.
>
>Factually incorrect. This newsgroup has endorsed presidential condidates
>for teh last 3 election's. And will continue to do so until I'm no longer
>the leader here.

Factually incorrect. This newsgroups has endorsed ZERO candidates. ANd
you never were the leader here.

>For those who are wondering, trump has not yet been endorsed this year,
>however biden has been non-endoresed.

Q. Is there a leader of the group?
A. The group is in the alt.x hierarchy, so there is no leader or
person in charge, and there never has been.

Q. Someone said the group endorsed [Candidate X] Is that true?
A. Of course not. This group is about fast food, not politics.
Anyone making such a claim speaks only for himself.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Re: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN WILL NOT BE ENDORSED BY THE NEWSGROUP

<t9gh2j1gr9n6v3pb75ur3n2haier71rare@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17317&group=alt.food.fast-food#17317

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 01:23:04 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 08:23 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 13:03:19 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 13:29:22 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"K Wills" <fun@home.new> wrote in message

>>>And that is EXACTLY what is going to couse Biden to lose his endoresment
>>>in
>>>this newsgroup.
>>
>> Jenny unintentionally tells the truth!
>>
>> He is correct: Biden will NOT be endorsed by this newsgroup.
>>
>> This newsgroup does not endorse political candidates.
>
>Factually incorrect.

100% correct.

>This newsgroup has endorsed presidential condidates

What's is "condidates?"

>for teh last 3 election's.

What does election own? And why are you LYING about this matter?

[Crickets.]

>And will continue to do so until I'm no longer
>the leader here.

You were never the leader. Here or anywhere else. There has never
been a leader here. Ever.

https://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

>For those who are wondering, trump has not yet been endorsed this year,
>however biden has been non-endoresed.

There is no endorsement, or non-endorsement in the group.

Q. Someone said the group endorsed [Candidate X] Is that true?

A. Of course not. This group is about fast food, not politics.
Anyone making such a claim speaks only for himself.

https://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html

Please get the professional mental health care you NEED for your
constant lying.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]