From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Self-Service Gas Likely to Remain a Pipe Dream for Impatient
Oregonians
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 10:14:04 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 16:14 UTC

On 3/1/2022 10:31 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> https://www.wweek.com/news/state/2022/03/01/self-service-gas-likely-to-remain-a-pipe-dream-for-impatient-oregonians/
>

> "Self-Service Gas Likely to Remain a Pipe Dream for Impatient Oregonians
> The Oregon Fire Marshal says the agency needs $543,376 for the 2021-23
> budget to regulate consumer pumping."
>
>     I'll bet we could fund this quickly with a GoFundMe campaign. I'd
> throw in a few dollars. I don't know what was happening at the first
> station we pulled into today. It took the attendant a long time to even
> show up and then he was doing a lot of button pushing on a pump behind
> us. After listening to the buttons being pushed too long we drove down
> the street to the next station. Even in the best of times I can get in
> and out faster if I pump it myself.
>
> TB

"Regulate consumer pumping"? How do you do that? I think it's because
they think PNW liberals aren't smart enough to pump their own gas. That
and the powers that be want to keep the citizens dependent on government
for as long as they can.
--
The science didn't change. The lies stopped working and the mid-terms
are getting closer.