Stability itself is nothing else than a more sluggish motion.

interests / alt.education / Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporter

SubjectAuthor
* US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporterP. Coonan
+* Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporterSiri Cruise
|`- Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporterAttila
`* Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporterNoBody
 `* Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporterMr. B1ack
  `- Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporterKlaus Schadenfreude

1
US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporter

<XnsB00E9F658719F002CE8@0.0.0.3>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1362&group=alt.education#1362

From: nos...@ix.netcom.com (P. Coonan)
Newsgroups: alt.abortion,talk.politics.guns,alt.education,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporter
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 22:40:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: P. Coonan - Wed, 24 May 2023 22:40 UTC

A Hunter College professor has been fired after threatening a New York
Post reporter and a photographer with a machete.

The journalists were trying to speak to Shellyne Rodriguez about an
incident in which she criticised anti-abortion activists on campus, the
Post said.

Ms Rodriguez followed them onto the street with the machete, video showed.

Hunter College, part of the City University of New York, confirmed she had
been "relieved of her duties".

The reporter, Reuven Fenton, along with a photographer, went to Ms
Rodriguez's address in an effort to speak with her after a viral video
showed her criticising anti-abortion students at the university.

According to the Post, she shouted: "Get... away from my door, or I'm
going chop you up with this machete."

The Post's article on the incident says "she held the machete to the
reporter's neck" after opening the door.

The reporters said they left immediately but were followed by Ms Rodriguez
onto the street - with the subsequent interaction caught on a car dashcam
and published by the Post.

Hunter College spokesperson Vince Dimiceli told BBC News: "Hunter College
strongly condemns the unacceptable actions of Shellyne Rodriguez and has
taken immediate action.

"Rodriguez has been relieved of her duties at Hunter College effective
immediately, and will not be returning to teach at the school."

The New York Post, meanwhile, told the BBC it was "glad the reporter is
safe".

In the initial viral video that the Post was seeking comment on, Ms
Rodriguez approaches an information stall run by Students for Life, a
group of more than 120,000 young anti-abortion Americans who want to end
access to abortion.

"You're not educating... This is... propaganda," she tells the students
present. "This is violent. You're triggering my students."

In an expletive-filled rant, she then demands their removal and shoves
pamphlets off the table before walking away, the viral video showed.

"When professors don't respect their students and their rights, schools
become unsafe," said Students for Life president Kristan Hawkins in a
statement. "Students should be taught how to peacefully exchange ideas
with each other and professional staff."

A New York Police Department spokesperson confirmed an incident took
place, but said it was still under investigation.

Ms Rodriguez has been approached for comment.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65692232

Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporter

<u4n1he$3cjni$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1363&group=alt.education#1363

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.abortion,talk.politics.guns,alt.education,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 00:08:30 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 25 May 2023 07:08 UTC

P. Coonan wrote:
> The journalists were trying to speak to Shellyne Rodriguez about an
> incident in which she criticised anti-abortion activists on campus, the
> Post said.

New York Post reporter

So fake news or real news?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporter

<ic4u6it1rf88b9rln9sc4q0esrl9dh0orq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1364&group=alt.education#1364

From: Newsgroups: alt.abortion,talk.politics.guns,alt.education,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 03:44:00 -0400
 by: Attila - Thu, 25 May 2023 07:44 UTC

On Thu, 25 May 2023 00:08:30 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> in alt.abortion with message-id
<u4n1he$3cjni$2@dont-email.me> wrote:

>P. Coonan wrote:
>> The journalists were trying to speak to Shellyne Rodriguez about an
>> incident in which she criticised anti-abortion activists on campus, the
>> Post said.
>
>New York Post reporter
>
>So fake news or real news?

Real news. The incident was filmed and is on TV.

--

Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

Whatever it takes - Stop the Democrats.

The most dangerous enemies the United States has:

Biden the Senile Bastard and his Bitch and
supported by the Sluts and Pimps including
Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,
Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, Jamaal Bowman,
Cori Bush, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Jerry Nadler,
Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi and Cory Booker. They
have stepped over the line and are working against
the country and what it stands for.

Stop the Green Raw Deal!

I dare call it treason.

Do not work with them but oppose everything they attempt.

I don't know how Comical Karine can still hold a straight
face with what she has to say.

Did the last sane person leaving California remember to
turn off the lights? Did he do the same for New York?

Abortion should be like any other medical procedure
and be the decision of the patient and the doctor.
It is the business of no one else.

I support a Pro-Choice Constitutional Amendment.

Don't build a wall, build a kill zone.

Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporter

<in0v6ip4jih6gghtghgirjnqfv63253ttc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1365&group=alt.education#1365

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.abortion,talk.politics.guns,alt.education,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 11:47:25 -0400
 by: NoBody - Thu, 25 May 2023 15:47 UTC

On Wed, 24 May 2023 22:40:08 -0000 (UTC), "P. Coonan"
<nospam@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>A Hunter College professor has been fired after threatening a New York
>Post reporter and a photographer with a machete.
>
>The journalists were trying to speak to Shellyne Rodriguez about an
>incident in which she criticised anti-abortion activists on campus, the
>Post said.
>
>Ms Rodriguez followed them onto the street with the machete, video showed.
>
>Hunter College, part of the City University of New York, confirmed she had
>been "relieved of her duties".
>
>The reporter, Reuven Fenton, along with a photographer, went to Ms
>Rodriguez's address in an effort to speak with her after a viral video
>showed her criticising anti-abortion students at the university.
>
>According to the Post, she shouted: "Get... away from my door, or I'm
>going chop you up with this machete."
>
>The Post's article on the incident says "she held the machete to the
>reporter's neck" after opening the door.
>
>The reporters said they left immediately but were followed by Ms Rodriguez
>onto the street - with the subsequent interaction caught on a car dashcam
>and published by the Post.
>
>Hunter College spokesperson Vince Dimiceli told BBC News: "Hunter College
>strongly condemns the unacceptable actions of Shellyne Rodriguez and has
>taken immediate action.
>
>"Rodriguez has been relieved of her duties at Hunter College effective
>immediately, and will not be returning to teach at the school."
>
>The New York Post, meanwhile, told the BBC it was "glad the reporter is
>safe".
>
>In the initial viral video that the Post was seeking comment on, Ms
>Rodriguez approaches an information stall run by Students for Life, a
>group of more than 120,000 young anti-abortion Americans who want to end
>access to abortion.
>
>"You're not educating... This is... propaganda," she tells the students
>present. "This is violent. You're triggering my students."
>
>In an expletive-filled rant, she then demands their removal and shoves
>pamphlets off the table before walking away, the viral video showed.
>
>"When professors don't respect their students and their rights, schools
>become unsafe," said Students for Life president Kristan Hawkins in a
>statement. "Students should be taught how to peacefully exchange ideas
>with each other and professional staff."
>
>A New York Police Department spokesperson confirmed an incident took
>place, but said it was still under investigation.
>
>Ms Rodriguez has been approached for comment.
>
>https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65692232

Apparently, leftists have to go this far to get disciplined.

Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporter

<HxLbM.659076$5S78.559546@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1366&group=alt.education#1366

From: bykk...@dogshit~rag.nut (Mr. B1ack)
Newsgroups: alt.abortion,talk.politics.guns,alt.education,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 08:55:19 -0700
 by: Mr. B1ack - Thu, 25 May 2023 15:55 UTC

On 5/25/2023 8:47 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Wed, 24 May 2023 22:40:08 -0000 (UTC), "P. Coonan"
> <nospam@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> A Hunter College professor has been fired after threatening a New York
>> Post reporter and a photographer with a machete.
>>
>> The journalists were trying to speak to Shellyne Rodriguez about an
>> incident in which she criticised anti-abortion activists on campus, the
>> Post said.
>>
>> Ms Rodriguez followed them onto the street with the machete, video showed.
>>
>> Hunter College, part of the City University of New York, confirmed she had
>> been "relieved of her duties".
>>
>> The reporter, Reuven Fenton, along with a photographer, went to Ms
>> Rodriguez's address in an effort to speak with her after a viral video
>> showed her criticising anti-abortion students at the university.
>>
>> According to the Post, she shouted: "Get... away from my door, or I'm
>> going chop you up with this machete."
>>
>> The Post's article on the incident says "she held the machete to the
>> reporter's neck" after opening the door.
>>
>> The reporters said they left immediately but were followed by Ms Rodriguez
>> onto the street - with the subsequent interaction caught on a car dashcam
>> and published by the Post.
>>
>> Hunter College spokesperson Vince Dimiceli told BBC News: "Hunter College
>> strongly condemns the unacceptable actions of Shellyne Rodriguez and has
>> taken immediate action.
>>
>> "Rodriguez has been relieved of her duties at Hunter College effective
>> immediately, and will not be returning to teach at the school."
>>
>> The New York Post, meanwhile, told the BBC it was "glad the reporter is
>> safe".
>>
>> In the initial viral video that the Post was seeking comment on, Ms
>> Rodriguez approaches an information stall run by Students for Life, a
>> group of more than 120,000 young anti-abortion Americans who want to end
>> access to abortion.
>>
>> "You're not educating... This is... propaganda," she tells the students
>> present. "This is violent. You're triggering my students."
>>
>> In an expletive-filled rant, she then demands their removal and shoves
>> pamphlets off the table before walking away, the viral video showed.
>>
>> "When professors don't respect their students and their rights, schools
>> become unsafe," said Students for Life president Kristan Hawkins in a
>> statement. "Students should be taught how to peacefully exchange ideas
>> with each other and professional staff."
>>
>> A New York Police Department spokesperson confirmed an incident took
>> place, but said it was still under investigation.
>>
>> Ms Rodriguez has been approached for comment.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65692232
>
> Apparently, leftists

Fuck off.

Re: US professor fired after machete threat to New York Post reporter

<ba1v6ippof2o7g5us0bl9141bu9n1lef1t@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1367&group=alt.education#1367

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.abortion,talk.politics.guns,alt.education,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 08:58:29 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 25 May 2023 15:58 UTC

On Thu, 25 May 2023 08:55:19 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza:

>On 5/25/2023 8:47 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 May 2023 22:40:08 -0000 (UTC), "P. Coonan"
>> <nospam@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>>> A Hunter College professor has been fired after threatening a New York
>>> Post reporter and a photographer with a machete.
>>>
>>> The journalists were trying to speak to Shellyne Rodriguez about an
>>> incident in which she criticised anti-abortion activists on campus, the
>>> Post said.
>>>
>>> Ms Rodriguez followed them onto the street with the machete, video showed.
>>>
>>> Hunter College, part of the City University of New York, confirmed she had
>>> been "relieved of her duties".
>>>
>>> The reporter, Reuven Fenton, along with a photographer, went to Ms
>>> Rodriguez's address in an effort to speak with her after a viral video
>>> showed her criticising anti-abortion students at the university.
>>>
>>> According to the Post, she shouted: "Get... away from my door, or I'm
>>> going chop you up with this machete."
>>>
>>> The Post's article on the incident says "she held the machete to the
>>> reporter's neck" after opening the door.
>>>
>>> The reporters said they left immediately but were followed by Ms Rodriguez
>>> onto the street - with the subsequent interaction caught on a car dashcam
>>> and published by the Post.
>>>
>>> Hunter College spokesperson Vince Dimiceli told BBC News: "Hunter College
>>> strongly condemns the unacceptable actions of Shellyne Rodriguez and has
>>> taken immediate action.
>>>
>>> "Rodriguez has been relieved of her duties at Hunter College effective
>>> immediately, and will not be returning to teach at the school."
>>>
>>> The New York Post, meanwhile, told the BBC it was "glad the reporter is
>>> safe".
>>>
>>> In the initial viral video that the Post was seeking comment on, Ms
>>> Rodriguez approaches an information stall run by Students for Life, a
>>> group of more than 120,000 young anti-abortion Americans who want to end
>>> access to abortion.
>>>
>>> "You're not educating... This is... propaganda," she tells the students
>>> present. "This is violent. You're triggering my students."
>>>
>>> In an expletive-filled rant, she then demands their removal and shoves
>>> pamphlets off the table before walking away, the viral video showed.
>>>
>>> "When professors don't respect their students and their rights, schools
>>> become unsafe," said Students for Life president Kristan Hawkins in a
>>> statement. "Students should be taught how to peacefully exchange ideas
>>> with each other and professional staff."
>>>
>>> A New York Police Department spokesperson confirmed an incident took
>>> place, but said it was still under investigation.
>>>
>>> Ms Rodriguez has been approached for comment.
>>>
>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65692232
>>
>>Apparently, leftists have to go this far to get disciplined.
>
>Fuck off.

Poor "Cunt Flaps" Canoza! LOL

All he can muster is his usual impotent adolescent response.

Waiting for the Fistfight Challenge......

LOL!!!