Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 10:44:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about Arabs and about Europeans and about
Maghrebis and about Egyptians and more of my thoughts..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 17:44 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about Arabs and about Europeans and about Maghrebis and about Egyptians and more of my thoughts..

So as you have noticed that Maghrebis "look" like arabs, since it is also genetics in them and i invite you to read my following thoughts so that you understand it:

Look at my below thoughts where i have just proved that Southern Europeans and and Eastern Europeans are descendants of Middle Eastern Arabs, but i will say that not only the Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans that are descendants of Middle Eastern Arabs , but it is even Maghrebis or Maghrebians that are descendants of Middle Eastern Arabs and of Europeans, and you can read carefully about the genetics of Maghrebis or Maghrebians and about the genetics of today Egyptians in the following interesting web link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghrebis

And i will also say that the proto-arabic language is very old and it is the earlier form of arabic language and it comes from northern Arabia
and it comes from Jordan and Syria(Read here to notice it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Arabic_language) and the arabic language comes also from the same places, and you have to know that even in that very old Arabia, the literacy has been extraordinarily widespread(Look at the following video so that to understand it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWTB59TrNqQ).

And what about the Egyptians? so read the following proof that says that ancient Egyptians were whites:

"The problem, it was thought, is that mummy DNA couldn't be sequenced. But a group of international researchers, using unique methods, have overcome the barriers to do just that. They found that the ancient Egyptians were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. The mummies used were from the New Kingdom and a later period, (a period later than the Middle Kingdom) when Egypt was under Roman rule."

Read more here:

https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know

So as you are noticing above, that ancient Egyptians were whites and that they were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon.

And so that to understand more about how Arabs are smart, i invite you
to read my following thoughts so that to understand my views:

As the jews are smart people, I think that Arabs are smart people too, since other than the smart Arab from Egypt who won a Nobel prize for Chemistry in year 1999, read about it below, there is a new smart Arab from Egypt who has just invented the fastest optical “transistor” that is a million times faster than the speed of the current semiconductor-based transistor, and you can read about it in the following two articles:

Egyptian world of attoseconds.. the fastest optical “transistor”

Read more here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyptian-world-of-attoseconds-the-fastest-optical-transistor.761639/

And read also in the following article:

Optical switching at record speeds opens door for ultrafast, light-based electronics and computers

Read more here:

https://phys.org/news/2023-03-optical-door-ultrafast-light-based-electronics.html

And you can read the following web page about the arab from Egypt who won a Nobel prize for Chemistry in year 1999:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ahmed-Zewail

And I think that arabs are smart people, read also the following article about arab american immigrants so that to notice it:

In fact, the U.S. is the main home for Arab inventors globally, distantly followed by France (513 patent applications), Canada (361), Germany (342), Saudi Arabia (307), Japan (279) and the United Kingdom (273)

The innovative flair arab Inventors bring to America

Read more here:

https://knowledge.insead.edu/blog/insead-blog/the-innovative-flair-arab-inventors-bring-to-america-5431

And read the following interesting article about arabs:

Research: Arab Inventors Make the U.S. More Innovative

It turns out that the U.S. is a major home for Arab inventors. In the five-year period from 2009 to 2013, there were 8,786 U.S. patent applications in our data set that had at least one Arab inventor. Of the total U.S. patent applications, 3.4% had at least one Arab inventor, despite the fact that Arab inventors represent only 0.3% of the total population.

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2017/02/arab-inventors-make-the-u-s-more-innovative

And so that to notice how Arabs are smart people, i invite you to read
my following thoughts about them on the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/MPEszysNKhw

And more of my philosophy of how Europeans are descendants of Middle Eastern Arabs..

Southern Europeans and and Eastern Europeans are descendants of Middle Eastern Arabs, and you can read my following thoughts about it:

I have just read the following interesting article, and i invite you to read it:

Europeans come from three ancient populations

https://www.adelaide.edu.au/news/news73222.html

So i have just questioned more ChatGPT about this subject, and
ChatGPT has answered me that the Studies have shown that the genetic contribution of Middle Eastern farmers to modern-day Europeans is estimated to be around 20-50% on average. However, this percentage varies widely depending on the specific population being examined. For example, populations in southeastern Europe, such as those in Greece and the Balkans, are generally believed to have a higher proportion of Middle Eastern farmer genetics than populations in northern Europe.

Here is my first question to ChatGPT:

How much we find Middle Eastern farmers genetics in the European genetics ?

And ChatGPT has answered me the following:

The degree to which Middle Eastern farmer genetics can be found in European genetics varies depending on the specific population and region in Europe being examined. However, it is generally accepted that the Neolithic period, when farming first emerged in the Middle East, had a significant impact on the genetic makeup of populations across Europe.

Genetic studies have shown that the early farmers who migrated from the Middle East into Europe around 8,000 years ago brought with them a new way of life, including farming and animal domestication. This migration and the genetic mixing that followed led to a significant shift in the genetic makeup of European populations, particularly in the regions that saw the most interaction with Middle Eastern farmers.

Some specific examples of Middle Eastern farmer genetic contributions to European populations include the genetic marker known as G2a, which is found at relatively high frequencies in the Balkans and the Caucasus, and the genetic marker known as J2, which is found at higher frequencies in the eastern Mediterranean and parts of southern Europe.

Overall, while the extent to which Middle Eastern farmer genetics can be found in European populations varies, it is clear that the Neolithic period had a significant impact on the genetic makeup of European populations, and that Middle Eastern farmers played an important role in this process.

And my other question to ChatGPT is the following:

And from wich regions in the today world has come the the Middle Eastern farmer genetics ?

And ChatGPT anwered me the following:

The Middle Eastern farmer genetics that contributed to the genetic makeup of populations in Europe originated from the Fertile Crescent, a region that encompasses modern-day Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and parts of southeastern Turkey.

The Fertile Crescent is considered the birthplace of agriculture, where the domestication of plants and animals first occurred. The development of farming allowed for the growth of settlements and the rise of complex societies, which ultimately led to the spread of these new agricultural practices to other parts of the world.

During the Neolithic period, which began around 10,000 years ago, farmers from the Fertile Crescent began to migrate into Europe, bringing with them the knowledge and skills of agriculture. These migrations were likely driven by a combination of factors, including population growth, environmental pressures, and the search for new resources and trade opportunities.

The genetic legacy of these early farmers can still be seen in modern-day European populations, particularly in the southern and eastern regions that were most influenced by these migrations. However, it is important to note that populations in the Middle East have also undergone genetic changes over time, and the genetic makeup of modern-day populations in the region is complex and diverse.

And my other question to ChatGPT is the following:

What are the countries of southern and eastern regions ?

And ChatGPT answered me the following:

The countries of southern and eastern regions of Europe can vary depending on the specific definition used, but generally include the following:

Southern Europe:

Italy
Greece
Spain
Portugal
Malta
Cyprus

Eastern Europe:

Romania
Bulgaria
Serbia
Croatia
Hungary
Slovenia
Slovakia
Poland
Ukraine
Belarus
Moldova
Russia (parts of western Russia are often considered part of Eastern Europe)

Click here to read the complete article