Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 08:30:07 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: The Orange Goon Can't Stop Whining
 by: kmiller - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 16:30 UTC

Donald Trump Can’t Stop Whining About His Failing Social Media App

As Donald Trump weighs another run for the White House (ed: for those
dumbies who wonder why we keep bringing up the orange goon), the
twice-impeached former president has made a point of embarking on new
business opportunities to increase his wealth and maintain his personal
brand. But unfortunately for Trump, one of his most heavily promoted
ventures—Truth Social—is currently looking less like a success and more
like an embarrassing dud.

Even for a soft launch, Truth Social’s launch has been particularly
soft. And after a botched rollout where most prospective users were
simply added to a wait list, Trump has been grumbling about the app
behind the scenes, according to two sources familiar with the matter,
even as he’s tried to put on a brave face publicly.

In recent weeks, sources have heard the former president on the phone
swearing gratuitously and asking things like, “What the fuck is going
on” with Truth Social.

He’s repeatedly groused about the negative press and the
less-than-stellar optics of the rollout, these sources said. And he’s
demanded to know why more people aren’t using it—why the app isn’t
swiftly dominating the competition.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-cant-stop-whining-about-his-failing-social-media-app-truth-social

HawHawHaw!

Re: The Orange Goon Can't Stop Whining

<fa9f0327-9e1a-431c-8142-819e1bceef1en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13720&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#13720

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 09:15:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The Orange Goon Can't Stop Whining
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 17:15 UTC

On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 8:30:13 AM UTC-8, kmiller wrote:
> Donald Trump Can’t Stop Whining About His Failing Social Media App
>
> As Donald Trump weighs another run for the White House (ed: for those
> dumbies who wonder why we keep bringing up the orange goon), the
> twice-impeached former president has made a point of embarking on new
> business opportunities to increase his wealth and maintain his personal
> brand. But unfortunately for Trump, one of his most heavily promoted
> ventures—Truth Social—is currently looking less like a success and more
> like an embarrassing dud.
>
> Even for a soft launch, Truth Social’s launch has been particularly
> soft. And after a botched rollout where most prospective users were
> simply added to a wait list, Trump has been grumbling about the app
> behind the scenes, according to two sources familiar with the matter,
> even as he’s tried to put on a brave face publicly.
>
> In recent weeks, sources have heard the former president on the phone
> swearing gratuitously and asking things like, “What the fuck is going
> on” with Truth Social.
>
> He’s repeatedly groused about the negative press and the
> less-than-stellar optics of the rollout, these sources said. And he’s
> demanded to know why more people aren’t using it—why the app isn’t
> swiftly dominating the competition.
>
> https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-cant-stop-whining-about-his-failing-social-media-app-truth-social
>
> HawHawHaw!

Typical of has been losers