"I have to convince you, or at least snow you ..." -- Prof. Romas Aleliunas, CS 435

aus+uk / aus.politics / ALP nutjob.

SubjectAuthor
* The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breedcorella
+* SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|`- SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Daniel65
+* Sphinxcorella
|`- Sphinxcorella
+* It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|+- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Fran
|`- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Arindam Banerjee
+- The *Incompetence* A-TEAMÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+* Growth Is It Good Or Is It Evilcorella
|`- Growth Is It Good Or Is It EvilRod Speed
+* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseOzix
|`* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
| `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseDaniel65
|  `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
|   `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest risePetzl
|    `- self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
+- Too Many Mistakescorella
+- 12corella
+- Edvard_Grieg_-_Peer_Gynt_Suite_No.1._Morning_Mood._Pcorella
+* 909corella
|`- 909corella
+* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindMrPostingRobot
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindArindam Banerjee
|`* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
| `* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|  `- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
> [...]
|||           |    `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||           |     `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
|||           `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||            `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
|+- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardArindam Banerjee
|`- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardFran
+* PHON fielding quantum candidates who don't even live in same stateOzix
+* Dan Andrews grilled by IBAC againNomen Nescio
`* 'Babbling moron' Kamala Harris shouldn't be a 'heartbeat away' from the presidenbuh buh biden

Pages:123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172
Re: Go Albo!

<op.1mdu262gbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13683&group=aus.politics#13683

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Go Albo!
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:24:32 +1000
<801714d8-2855-4251-b865-b79ee8e873dcn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 18 May 2022 21:24 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 22:41:40 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 15:29:58 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2022 14:40:17 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> around.

>> coal

>> more

>> remains

>> must

>> be

>> all

>> mentioned

> Hydrogen cars have been around for several years.

And are much worse to fill than with a petrol or diesel fuelled car.

> There are no problems except availability of hydrogen. And HTN will fix
> that.

Nope, because it aint gunna happen.

>> > This means the driver won't even need to get out of the car.
>> > Just drives to a location, and lets robots do the rest:
>> We don't even do that with EVs, for a reason, stupid.
>
> EVs on batteries alone must be banned.

Not gunna happen.

> Investment must be made about replacing H cylinders automatically.

Not gunna happen.

> That is what reaearch should be for.

Not gunna happen.

> For doing good, not evil.
> If they can join things up in space,

Pity about the cost of doing that, fuckwit.

> they can do it on Earth.

But aren't actually that stupid.

> Only too simple.

Only too stupid, actually.

>> > Take out the old cylinder, put in the new,calculate and charge the
>> > balance.
>> > And all the cylinders used are checked, of course.
>> > Just like gas cylinders for bbq at any service station.
>> Those aren't changed by robots even when its the house
>> supply, stupid.
>
>> > New ideas, will take time to sink in.

>> Hair brained ideas never happen.

> Ever single really great idea has been laughed

Hair brained stupiditys like yours in spades.

>> > But they must be implemented if people are reallyinterested in
>> > renewables for cleanliness.
>> Solar panels make FAR more sense.
>
> Yes, solar panels make sense and that in conjunction with the HTN,.

Nope, much more viable to use the existing electricity grid.

> Lots of solar farms will make surplus electricity locally. That surplus
> will be converted to hydrogen, and piped around in the HTN.

Nope, no one will be actually stupid enough to have an HTN.

> Ditto for wind farms, nuclear plants, geo, etc. instead of putting it
> into the lossy grid, it goes to the lossless

Repeating that bare faced lie changes nothing, it stays a bare faced lie.

> and thus distance-independent

Another bare faced lie.

> and rugged HTN.

>> And nukes because they use the existing grid, stupid.

> with the HTN they can make nukes in far away places where there is no
> grid

No point in putting a nuke there, fuckwit.
No one would want to work there, fuckwit.

> and use that energy to create hydrogen and oxygen from water.

No point, makes much more sense to use the electricity it generates.

> They can make nukes in deserts and arctic areas,and pipe the energy
> locally.

No point in involving hydrogen, just have the
sort of nuke used in nuclear submarines, stupid.

> Very rugged construction, most reliable.

True in spades of a nuke with no hydrogen involved.

>> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/304298146_Load_balancing_system_involving_the_collection_distribution_and_usage_of_energy_using_the_proposed_Hydrogen_Transmission_Network_as_a_complement_or_alternative_to_high_voltage_transmission

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Go Albo!

<op.1mdvf5skbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13684&group=aus.politics#13684

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:32:19 +1000
<op.1mcoteqxbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<0c6aca76-51fb-4d80-a2be-9ccdd1d28214n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 18 May 2022 21:32 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 23:43:24 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 16:11:36 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2022 15:11:16 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> around.

>> make
>> economy,

>> steam.

>> and

>> remains
>> efficiently.

>> of

>> always

>> mentioned
>> great

>> transport
>> >> >

>> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/304298146_Load_balancing_system_involving_the_collection_distribution_and_usage_of_energy_using_the_proposed_Hydrogen_Transmission_Network_as_a_complement_or_alternative_to_high_voltage_transmission

>> self-supporting

>> that
>> >
>> > Great side effect of the hydrogen economy is the pure water that is
>> got
>> > from hydrogen and oxygen.
>
>> It is in fact nothing even remotely pure given that it is burnt in air,
>> not pure oxygen.

Click here to read the complete article
Price hikes to be kept secret till after election?

<4vqa8hlbv4l6l8dmtsb0nv2stmh9am8811@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13686&group=aus.politics#13686

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Price hikes to be kept secret till after election?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 08:00:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 18 May 2022 22:00 UTC

<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/federal-election/nbn-co-to-demand-home-internet-price-hike-but-figures-kept-secret-by-accc-until-after-election/news-story/0a7f6ea794a282e0b3809df3f252f59b>
https://tinyurl.com/y4w8ma4e
NBN Co to demand home internet price hike, but figures kept secret by
ACCC until after election
The NBN has been blasted for demanding massive internet cost hikes –
and the real amount is being kept secret until after the election.
Home internet prices will soar in a sneaky post-election
cost-of-living bombshell to be dropped as soon as Monday.

Industry sources say NBN Co will demand price rises of up to 20 per
cent on some smaller data plans, adding to consumers’ hip pocket pain
amid rising interest rates.

The secret new prices NBN Co wants to charge retailers including
Telstra, Optus and TPG, are contained in a submission to the
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).

NBN Co sent through a redacted version of the price-hike paper, which
in April forced the ACCC to delay its release until after the
election.

NBN Co’s submission to the ACCC, known as the Special Access
Undertaking, will lock in price rises to 2040.
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
Pauline Hanson's Please Explain Episode 24 Voter Fraud

Re: Price hikes to be kept secret till after election?

<op.1mdw9oa8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13687&group=aus.politics#13687

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 08:11:38 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 18 May 2022 22:11 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/federal-election/nbn-co-to-demand-home-internet-price-hike-but-figures-kept-secret-by-accc-until-after-election/news-story/0a7f6ea794a282e0b3809df3f252f59b>
> https://tinyurl.com/y4w8ma4e

Just because that shit rag claims something...

> NBN Co to demand home internet price hike,

NBN Co doesn't get to demand anything, they aren't free to charge anything
they like.

> but figures kept secret by ACCC until after election

Don't believe that either.

> The NBN has been blasted for demanding massive internet cost hikes

Only by pig ignorant fools. They don't get to demand anything.

> and the real amount is being kept secret until after the election.
> Home internet prices will soar in a sneaky post-election
> cost-of-living bombshell to be dropped as soon as Monday.

No chance, you watch.

> Industry sources say NBN Co will demand price rises of up to 20 per
> cent on some smaller data plans, adding to consumers’ hip pocket pain
> amid rising interest rates.

NBN Co doesn't get to demand anything, they aren't free to charge anything
they like.

> The secret new prices NBN Co wants to charge retailers including
> Telstra, Optus and TPG, are contained in a submission to the
> Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).

So they aren't actually demanding anything stupid.

> NBN Co sent through a redacted version of the price-hike paper, which
> in April forced the ACCC to delay its release until after the election.

> NBN Co’s submission to the ACCC, known as the Special Access
> Undertaking, will lock in price rises to 2040.

Another bare faced lie.

Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<82sa8hh6cht0ghs4rl86gedlk1q83d8d67@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13688&group=aus.politics#13688

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 08:26:47 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 18 May 2022 22:26 UTC

used since 1990's thats why Malcolm Turbull used encrption!
Wondered where spammers/scammers got my mobile number from
<https://theintercept.com/2020/07/31/protests-surveillance-stingrays-dirtboxes-phone-tracking/>
https://tinyurl.com/y6jxs3cc
Stingray is the generic name for an electronic surveillance tool that
simulates a cell phone tower in order to force mobile phones and other
devices to connect to it instead of to a legitimate cell tower. In
doing so, the phone or other device reveals information about itself
and its user to the operator of the stingray. Other common names for
the tool are “cell-site simulator” and “IMSI catcher.”
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again
MAGA

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
Pauline Hanson's Please Explain Episode 24 Voter Fraud

Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<op.1mdymh12byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13689&group=aus.politics#13689

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 08:40:55 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 18 May 2022 22:40 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> used since 1990's

Not even possible with an iphone.

> thats why Malcolm Turbull used encrption!

That fool never had a fucking clue about technology.

> Wondered where spammers/scammers got my mobile number from

They didn't get it that way. They just spam/scam numbers at random, stupid.

> <https://theintercept.com/2020/07/31/protests-surveillance-stingrays-dirtboxes-phone-tracking/>
> https://tinyurl.com/y6jxs3cc

Just because some fool claims something...

> Stingray is the generic name for an electronic surveillance tool that
> simulates a cell phone tower in order to force mobile phones andother
> devices to connect to it instead of to a legitimate cell tower.

That's not how they got your mobile number, stupid.

> In doing so, the phone or other device reveals information about itself

Only its number.

> and its user

Bullshit.

> to the operator of the stingray. Other common namesfor the tool are
> “cell-site simulator” and “IMSI catcher.”

Re: now Clive is promising pensioners a rise!

<t63tga$mto$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13690&group=aus.politics#13690

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: now Clive is promising pensioners a rise!
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 08:55:06 +1000
 by: Fran - Wed, 18 May 2022 22:55 UTC

On 18/05/2022 8:51 pm, Ozix wrote:
> Fran wrote:
>> On 16/05/2022 8:31 pm, Ozix wrote:
>>> After promising to subsidise home loans, and lower fuel excise
>>> forever, how much will this cost? From a man who keeps banging on
>>> about a huge deficit.
>>

>> :-))  I won't cost him a penny.  None of his 'commitments' will cost
>> anything.  He's not going to have any power to deliver anything.
>
> And next trick, promising free uni education and wipe out HECS debt.
> How many educated person are going to vote for Fatty McFuckhead?

LOL.

I've already voted and his party members didn't get my vote in either House.

29

<68440cea-bec3-47f2-ba13-63ae43d61dbbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13691&group=aus.politics#13691

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 18:37:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 29
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Thu, 19 May 2022 01:37 UTC

Monday, 16th May 2022, 13:27 UTC, M2.46

Wednesday, 18th May 2022, 22:02 UTC, M1.13

Duration: 3395 minutes

5933-3395=2538

2538/808=3.141089109

592654-89109=503545
545305-503545=41760
41760/6.6...=6264
6264/6/6/6=29

Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<jem0f2F6uvsU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13694&group=aus.politics#13694

From: commonse...@nospam.org (Oliver Closeoff)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 04:46:34 -0000
 by: Oliver Closeoff - Thu, 19 May 2022 04:46 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 08:40:55 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-

> Not even possible with an iphone.

iPhones lump of shit, hackers can now hack them even when not turned on.

Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<op.1meg2ojcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13696&group=aus.politics#13696

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 15:19:26 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 05:19 UTC

Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> Not even possible with an iphone.

> iPhones lump of shit, hackers can now hack them even when not turned on.

More of your mindless pig ignorant shit and lies.

increase electricity bills by $200 per year Secret till after votihg

<qgsb8hpuq23jvl947mu6dgoe93gpk2ubt7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13703&group=aus.politics#13703

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: increase electricity bills by $200 per year Secret till after votihg
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 17:33:34 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 19 May 2022 07:33 UTC

<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/agl-energyaustralia-and-origin-energy-tipped-to-increase-electricity-bills-by-15-per-cent/news-story/1c5d5d1fdca01ba5841cb17642f371ca>
https://tinyurl.com/y3vrckcl
AGL, EnergyAustralia and Origin Energy tipped to increase electricity
bills by 15 per cent
A small household can expect its annual power bill to surge by nearly
$200 per year from July due to soaring wholesale electricity prices.
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again
MAGA

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
Pauline Hanson's Please Explain Episode 24 Voter Fraud

Re: increase electricity bills by $200 per year Secret till after votihg

<t64th6$3go$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13704&group=aus.politics#13704

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: increase electricity bills by $200 per year Secret till after
votihg
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 18:01:42 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 19 May 2022 08:01 UTC

Petzl wrote on 19/5/22 5:33 pm:
> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/agl-energyaustralia-and-origin-energy-tipped-to-increase-electricity-bills-by-15-per-cent/news-story/1c5d5d1fdca01ba5841cb17642f371ca>
> https://tinyurl.com/y3vrckcl
> AGL, EnergyAustralia and Origin Energy tipped to increase electricity
> bills by 15 per cent
> A small household can expect its annual power bill to surge by nearly
> $200 per year from July due to soaring wholesale electricity prices.

Hmm!! As I already had my Gas account with Origin, I recently switched
my Electricity to Origin as well .... and they are offering a $200
discount over the first twelve months!!
--
Daniel

Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<jemejcF9hocU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13705&group=aus.politics#13705

From: commonse...@nospam.org (Oliver Closeoff)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 08:45:47 -0000
 by: Oliver Closeoff - Thu, 19 May 2022 08:45 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 15:19:26 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-

> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
>
> >> Not even possible with an iphone.
>
> > iPhones lump of shit, hackers can now hack them even when not
> > turned on.
>
> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit and lies.

Let me educate you, Roddles, if your feeble immature brain can absorb
it.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5q4vj/malware-can-be-loaded-even-onto-phones-that-are-turned-off-researchers-show#:~:text=New%20iPhones%20can%20be%20located,could%20take%20advantage%20of%20that.

Your extremely grovelling apology accepted.

Re: increase electricity bills by $200 per year Secret till after votihg

<op.1mesdtbybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13711&group=aus.politics#13711

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
votihg
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:23:43 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 09:23 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/agl-energyaustralia-and-origin-energy-tipped-to-increase-electricity-bills-by-15-per-cent/news-story/1c5d5d1fdca01ba5841cb17642f371ca>
> https://tinyurl.com/y3vrckcl
> AGL, EnergyAustralia and Origin Energy tipped to increase electricity
> bills by 15 per cent

We'll see...

> A small household can expect its annual power bill to surge by nearly
> $200 per year from July due to soaring wholesale electricity prices.

That's not a surge, liar.

Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<op.1meso5y5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13712&group=aus.politics#13712

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 19:30:31 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 09:30 UTC

Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> iPhones lump of shit, hackers can nowhack them even when not turned
>>> on.

>> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit and lies.

> Let me educate you

Your shit and lies never educate anyone.

> https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5q4vj/malware-can-be-loaded-even-onto-phones-that-are-turned-off-researchers-show#:~:text=New%20iPhones%20can%20be%20located,could%20take%20advantage%20of%20that.

Just because some stupid lying fuckwit claims something...

Pity about this bit

the researchers point out in the paper, hackers
would need to first hack and jailbreak the iPhone

Which isn't even possible with the iphone turned off FUCKWIT.

to be able to access the Bluetooth chip and exploit it,

Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<jemk1eFaj1aU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13717&group=aus.politics#13717

From: commonse...@nospam.org (Oliver Closeoff)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 10:20:08 -0000
 by: Oliver Closeoff - Thu, 19 May 2022 10:20 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 19:30:31 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-

> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote

> >> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit and lies.
>
> > Let me educate you
>
> Your shit and lies never educate anyone.
>
> > https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5q4vj/malware-can-be-loaded-even-onto-phones-that-are-turned-off-researchers-show#:~:text=New%20iPhones%20can%20be%20located,could%20take%20advantage%20of%20that.
> >

> Just because some stupid lying fuckwit claims something...
>
> Pity about this bit
>
> the researchers point out in the paper, hackers
> would need to first hack and jailbreak the iPhone
>
> Which isn't even possible with the iphone turned off FUCKWIT.

Of course not FUCKWIT, but that is not what is being discussed, FUCKWIT
<snigger>

> to be able to access the Bluetooth chip and exploit it,

Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<op.1mevog15byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13720&group=aus.politics#13720

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 20:34:54 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 10:34 UTC

Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote
>> > Rod Speed wrote

>> > Let me educate you

>> Your shit and lies never educates anyone.

>> https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5q4vj/malware-can-be-loaded-even-onto-phones-that-are-turned-off-researchers-show#:~:text=New%20iPhones%20can%20be%20located,could%20take%20advantage%20of%20that.

>> Just because some stupid lying fuckwit claims something...

>> Pity about this bit

>> the researchers point out in the paper, hackers
>> would need to first hack and jailbreak the iPhone

>> Which isn't even possible with the iphone turned off FUCKWIT.

> Of course not

So it isnt even possible to load anything onto the iphone when its off,
fuckwit.

>> to be able to access the Bluetooth chip and exploit it,

More Morrison bullshit

<3b258866-5d82-4a46-b158-1e019d762daen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13721&group=aus.politics#13721

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 04:09:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More Morrison bullshit
From: mccoyru...@gmail.com (McCoy)
 by: McCoy - Thu, 19 May 2022 11:09 UTC

Morrison spoke more bullshit in Geelong recently. He's behaving like a salesman rather than a PM. Let me just give a few examples...
bs no. 1 ...He said Albo has no experience as PM, and has not delivered a Budget etc., so he concluded Albo should not be PM. This fails any logic test. If this is true and logical, then the current PM will be PM forever, which is ridiculous.
bs. no. 2. ... He said he can manage money and the economy better. He seemed to have conveniently forgotten that his budget estimate was out be several billion $ (5 billion or 9 billion, I can remember the figure). That was sometime in 2020 when covid first hit and he first implemented those covid disaster payment and covid relief payment etc. How can we trust his supposed better economic/money management when his budget (estimate) is out by several billions!!! (not millions!!).
bs no. 3 ... He's taking credit when credit is not due. The low unemployment rate is caused by the absence of migrants and overseas student in the last 2 covid years, something he can't control.
nb no. 4. ... He blaming others for the bad things that happened, eg. inflation. Inflation did not start in the last few months, it was already happening around end of last year (during his watch), ramping up to 5.1 or 5.2% now, and made worse (of course) by the Ukraine war. There are several job vacancies now, because they are low paying jobs and Morrison's policy is to keep wages low.

Re: Changed man? Yeah, Nah!

<t65dde$vq7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13722&group=aus.politics#13722

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Changed man? Yeah, Nah!
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 22:32:43 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 19 May 2022 12:32 UTC

Petzl wrote on 17/5/22 10:38 pm:
> On Tue, 17 May 2022 10:12:33 GMT, Whatawonderfulworld <Foo@Foobar.com>
> wrote:
>> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote in news:jeh5g7F97dtU2
>> @mid.individual.net:
>>> On Tue, 17 May 2022 08:41:20 +1000, Trevor Wilson posted:-

>>> You really need to. Shitlam was by far the worst.
>>>

>> I thought John Gordon was a seemingly nice guy, but was pretty useless.
>>
>> And i thought Harold Holt only ever did one good thing.
>>
> Yes he drowned

..... and there's a municipal swimming pool in Melbourne's S-E Suburbs
named after Harold Holt!!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Harold+Holt+Swim+Centre/@-37.8580674,145.0424566,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x6ad64200a46b0c21:0xc2d0d8a9cfc2d259!8m2!3d-37.8580674!4d145.0446453

--
Daniel

Re: now Clive is promising pensioners a rise!

<628640e9$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13723&group=aus.politics#13723

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozix12...@yahoo.com (Ozix)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 21:06:49 +0800
 by: Ozix - Thu, 19 May 2022 13:06 UTC

Fran wrote:
> On 18/05/2022 8:51 pm, Ozix wrote:
>> Fran wrote:
>>>

>>> :-))  I won't cost him a penny.  None of his 'commitments' will cost
>>> anything.  He's not going to have any power to deliver anything.
>>
>> And next trick, promising free uni education and wipe out HECS debt.
>> How many educated person are going to vote for Fatty McFuckhead?
>

> LOL.
>
> I've already voted and his party members didn't get my vote in either
> House.

I see his supportards have new T-shirts whining that Labor and Liberals
are against them preference-wise. Already making excuses for the zero
seats they are going to win.

Re: Go Albo!

<e1d6690b-bf01-49fa-96ce-9313715bef0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13724&group=aus.politics#13724

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:02:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 19 May 2022 14:02 UTC

On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Looks like he is already in.
> I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the lossless HTN, the Hydrogen Transmission Network.
> It can start small on island communities then make inroads.
> Details at
> htnresearch.com
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Hydrogen cars will need to change their tanks for every refilling.
It should be much easier than getting out of the car and filling it with fuel.
Just go to the automated depot and set the car at the right place.
Robots will do the rest.
One scenario below:
The tank is a cylinder, vertical.
A robot arm with a screwdiver comes down after the lid is flipped, latches into the top of the tank and unscrews. There is threading at the base where it connects to the valve leading to the fuel cell.
As it comes up, a set of robot arms grips it till it is clear.
The tank is removed and weighed.
A second full tank comes from the top with the robot arms and is settled on the threading at the base.
The screwdiver arm comes down and tightens the cylinder.
The difference in weights is the amount owed, and deducted from the user's card.
And then, off he goes.

Ditto for buses and trucks, which will have larger cylinders.

So simple!

Re: More Morrison bullshit

<op.1mfktapqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13725&group=aus.politics#13725

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: More Morrison bullshit
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 05:37:48 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 19:37 UTC

McCoy <mccoyrufus@gmail.com> wrote

> Morrison spoke more bullshit in Geelong recently.

How unusual for a politician in the last few days before an election.

> He's behaving like a salesman

How unusual for a politician in the last few days before an election.

> rather than a PM. Let me just give a few examples...

> bs no. 1 ...He said Albo has no experience as PM,

He's right.

> and has not delivered a Budget etc.,

He's right about that too.

> so he concluded Albo should not be PM.

He's right about that too.

And you deliberately left out the other bit, that that
fool Albo has never ever had any important ministerial
responsibility in any Labor govt, even tho he has been
a federal MP for more than 25 years.

> This fails any logic test. If this is true and logical, thenthe current
> PM will be PM forever, which is ridiculous.

Not if Labor had had anyone with more experience as their 'leader'

> bs. no. 2. ... He said he can manage money and the economy better. He
> seemed to have conveniently forgotten that his budget estimate was out
> be several billion $ (5 billion or 9 billion, I can remember the figure).

Hardly surprising given that we had a pandemic the
like of which the world has never seen before, stupid.

> That was sometime in 2020 when covid first hit and he first implemented
> those covid disaster payment and covid relief payment etc. How can we
> trust his supposed better economic/money managementwhen his budget
> (estimate) is out by several billions!!! (not millions!!).

We wont see a new pandemic, fool.

> bs no. 3 ... He's taking credit when credit is not due.

How unusual for a politician in the last few days before an election.

> The low unemployment rate is caused by the absence of migrants and
> overseas student in the last 2 covid years, something he can't control.

He did in fact impose the restrictions that produced that result
with immigrants and foreign students, stupid.

> nb no. 4. ... He blaming others for the bad things that happened, eg.
> inflation.

Quite rightly so with inflation. That had nothing to do with
any policy changes or economic management of his.

> Inflation did not start in the last few months,

Because it is mostly due to Putin invading the Ukraine and
the flooding and very wet conditions where most of our food
is grown, and the shortage of labor due to covid, stupid

> it was already happening around end of last year (during his watch),

Bullshit.

> ramping up to 5.1 or 5.2% now,

See above...

> and made worse (of course) by the Ukraine war.

And all that rain with food prices.

> There are several job vacancies now, because they are low paying jobs

More of your bare faced lies.

> and Morrison's policy is to keep wages low.

More of your bare faced lies.

You don't like ScoMo, vote for you Labor candidate, stupid.

Re: Go Albo!

<op.1mfk49xjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13726&group=aus.politics#13726

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 05:44:59 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 19 May 2022 19:44 UTC

On Fri, 20 May 2022 00:02:13 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> Looks like he is already in.
>> I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the lossless HTN, the
>> Hydrogen Transmission Network.
>> It can start small on island communities then make inroads.
>> Details at
>> htnresearch.com

> Hydrogen cars will need to change their tanks for every refilling.

And that is another reason why they aint gunna happen.

> It should be much easier than gettingout of the car and filling it with
> fuel.

Pity about the stupid cost of the machine
to do that and the stupid constraints on the
design on the car to make that possible.

> Just go to the automated depot and set the car at the right place.
> Robots will do the rest.

Pity about the stupid cost of the machine
to do that and the stupid constraints on the
design on the car to make that possible.

> One scenario below:
> The tank is a cylinder, vertical.

Not going to be viable in small cars.

> A robot arm with a screwdiver

Stupid way to do it.

> comes down after the lid is flipped, latches into thetop of the tank
> and unscrews. There is threading at the base where it connects to the
> valve leading to the fuel cell.
> As it comes up, a set of robot arms grips it till it is clear.

Which would fuck the design of small cars.

> The tank is removed and weighed.
> A second full tank comes from the top with the robotarms and is settled
> on the threading at the base.
> The screwdiver arm comes down and tightens the cylinder.
> The difference in weights is the amount owed, and deducted from the
> user's card.
> And then, off he goes.

Thanks for that proof of why hydrogen isn't viable for cars.

> Ditto for buses and trucks, which will have larger cylinders.

> So simple!

So stupid, impractical and stupidly expensive, actually.

Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<jenmdqFh008U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13727&group=aus.politics#13727

From: commonse...@nospam.org (Oliver Closeoff)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 20:01:12 -0000
 by: Oliver Closeoff - Thu, 19 May 2022 20:01 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 20:34:54 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-

> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Oliver Closeoff <commonsense@nospam.org> wrote

> >> Your shit and lies never educates anyone.
>
> >> https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5q4vj/malware-can-be-loaded-even-onto-phones-that-are-turned-off-researchers-show#:~:text=New%20iPhones%20can%20be%20located,could%20take%20advantage%20of%20that.
> >>

> >> Just because some stupid lying fuckwit claims something...
>
> >> Pity about this bit
>
> >> the researchers point out in the paper, hackers
> >> would need to first hack and jailbreak the iPhone
>
> >> Which isn't even possible with the iphone turned off FUCKWIT.
>
> > Of course not
>
> So it isnt even possible to load anything onto the iphone when its
> off, fuckwit.

Get a big person to explain it to you - how it works, FUCKWIT LOL

> >> to be able to access the Bluetooth chip and exploit it,

ALP nutjob.

<jenmruFh4l2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13730&group=aus.politics#13730

From: commonse...@nospam.org (Oliver Closeoff)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: ALP nutjob.
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 20:15:58 -0000
 by: Oliver Closeoff - Thu, 19 May 2022 20:15 UTC

This tart should be certified and locked up in a mental institution.
Are these the people who seriously believe they have the ability to
manage Australia?

"Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland depicts a “passive heroine” who is
“denied her own feelings” in order to satisfy the “desiring male gaze”
of her creator, according to Labor’s candidate for Victoria’s most
marginal seat.

Former academic, Victorian Trades Hall assistant secretary and Chisholm
candidate Carina Garland wrote a journal article on “Gender, Desire,
and Subjectivity in Lewis Carroll’s Alice Texts”, ­arguing that Carroll
used his much-loved children’s books, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
and Through the Looking Glass, to “revile” female sexuality and
“idealise” female passivity.

The protagonist of the books, Alice, is understood to have been seven
in the first novel, and only six months older in the second, but Dr
Garland draws upon Lacanian and Freudian theories relating to
“castration”, “the phallus” and “vagina dentata” to make conclusions
about Carroll’s “malicious” manipulation of his young heroine.

Popularised by psychoanalysts including Sigmund Freud and Jacques
Lacan, the motif of a “vagina with teeth” is used by literary and
cultural theorists to symbolise male fears of castration and the
dangers of sexual intercourse; the phallus is regarded as representing
male control.

“In Freudian terms, the Queen of Hearts’ tendency to scream ‘Off with
their heads!’ can be read as a castration desire,” Dr Garland argues in
her “feminist reading” of the 1865 and 1871 novels.

“While my analysis does seek to move away from traditional Freudian
interpretations, eliminating the phallus and emasculating Wonderland’s
mostly male population is an important part in understanding the
presence of vagina dentata within the text. This fear of castration is
something Carroll associates with adult females in Wonderland while the
emasculation of men is a frequent feature of the text."

ROFLMAO. https://tny.im/8ObT6