Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1667p1)
Subject: Harris - Democracy #1 National Security Threat
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 11:54:47 -0500
 by: 1667p1 - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 16:54 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10343313/Kamala-Harris-says-DEMOCRACY-biggest-threat-national-security-stands-Kabul-withdrawal.html

Kamala Harris says DEMOCRACY is the most significant national
security threat facing the United States: VP also insists she
stands by Biden's decision to withdraw from Afghanistan and
puts the blame on Trump

Harris appeared to be trying to echo Democrats' warnings about
threats to democracy at home and abroad when she said 'democracy'
itself was a threat

.. . .

Reportedly she tried to walk that back a bit later, but
WHAT'S BEEN SAID HAS BEEN SAID.

If not democracy then what ? Choices ARE rather limited.
Dictatorship, Theocracy or outright Anarchy ... those
are pretty much the options when you declare the Will
Of The People to be a deadly danger.

This person cannot be our vice president, cannot be
considered as the replacement POTUS. Load her into
the the circus cannon and poot her towards NK or
Venezuala, Myanmar or the PRC. She'd fit in perfectly
in those places.

Re: Harris - Democracy #1 National Security Threat

<1D1yJ.136643$Ql5.53670@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13750&group=alt.politics#13750

Subject: Re: Harris - Democracy #1 National Security Threat
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: d_hart...@hotmail.corn (David Hartung)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 09:28:29 -0800
 by: David Hartung - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 17:28 UTC

On 12/26/2021 8:54 AM, 1667p1 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10343313/Kamala-Harris-says-DEMOCRACY-biggest-threat-national-security-stands-Kabul-withdrawal.html
>

> Kamala Harris says DEMOCRACY is the most significant national
> security threat

Covfefe. Inject bleach.

"I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it's literally going to
cease to exist." 1990

"It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of
normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!" 2015

"I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge." 2011

"The concept of shaking hands is absolutely terrible, and statistically I've
been proven right." 2004

"She does have a very nice figure... If [Ivanka] weren't my daughter, perhaps
I'd be dating her." 2006

The list goes on and on.