Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1667p1)
Subject: Surgeon General - Covid Driving Kids Nuts
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 23:14:06 -0500
 by: 1667p1 - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 04:14 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10345597/Surgeon-General-Vivek-Murthy-says-COVID-pandemic-triggered-alarming-spike-child-suicides.html

'An epidemic of mental health challenges': Surgeon General Vivek
Murthy says the COVID pandemic has triggered 'alarming' spike in
child suicides

'I'm so concerned about our children because there is an epidemic,
if you will, of mental health challenges,' Dr Vivek Murthy said

Last week, Murthy's office issued a mental health advisory after
unveiling alarming figures that one in five young people report
experiencing depression

'We know that their lives have been turned upside down,'
Murthy said

.. . .

There's a chart showing that the number of kids sent to
shrinks have basically DOUBLED during 2021.

Yes, the "abnormal" environment IS making the kids go
nuts, no question. However you also have to take several
bigger pictures into account. An epidemic is an epidemic
and things HAVE to be done. Oh, and unlike in several
nasty places in the world, our kids are not having shells
falling on their neighborhoods, not walking hundreds of
miles as refugees, not starving to death, not the prey
of military rape-gangs. Our abnormal IS relatively mild
in the big scheme. Now if NK or China lob a bunch of
nukes over here, THEN ....

So, bitch - but not TOO loudly.

Re: Surgeon General - Covid Driving Kids Nuts

<G9qdnW5zmY-r3VT8nZ2dnUU7-N2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13764&group=alt.politics#13764

Subject: Re: Surgeon General - Covid Driving Kids Nuts
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 21:25:25 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 04:25 UTC

On 2021-12-26 9:14 p.m., 1667p1 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10345597/Surgeon-General-Vivek-Murthy-says-COVID-pandemic-triggered-alarming-spike-child-suicides.html
>

> 'An epidemic of mental health challenges': Surgeon General Vivek
> Murthy says the COVID pandemic has triggered 'alarming' spike in
> child suicides
>
> 'I'm so concerned about our children because there is an epidemic,
> if you will, of mental health challenges,' Dr Vivek Murthy said
>
> Last week, Murthy's office issued a mental health advisory after
> unveiling alarming figures that one in five young people report
> experiencing depression
>
> 'We know that their lives have been turned upside down,'
> Murthy said
>
> . . .
>
>   There's a chart showing that the number of kids sent to
>   shrinks have basically DOUBLED during 2021.
>
>   Yes, the "abnormal" environment IS making the kids go
>   nuts, no question. However you also have to take several
>   bigger pictures into account. An epidemic is an epidemic
>   and things HAVE to be done. Oh, and unlike in several
>   nasty places in the world, our kids are not having shells
>   falling on their neighborhoods, not walking hundreds of
>   miles as refugees, not starving to death, not the prey
>   of military rape-gangs. Our abnormal IS relatively mild
>   in the big scheme. Now if NK or China lob a bunch of
>   nukes over here, THEN ....
>
>   So, bitch - but not TOO loudly.

then the asians will feel like ,
they got their payback for what's been done to them

Re: Surgeon General - Covid Driving Kids Nuts

<sqcbe4$5jq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13771&group=alt.politics#13771

From: T.Ba...@therehere.org (TruthBarker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 08:26:43 -0400
 by: TruthBarker - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 12:26 UTC

On 12/27/21 12:14 AM, 1667p1 wrote:

> 'An epidemic of mental health challenges': Surgeon General Vivek
> Murthy says the COVID pandemic has triggered 'alarming' spike in
> child suicides

Yes, he is right. The Trump administration has been traumatic for the
children. He said covid-19 does not affect the kids as people were
dropping dead all over the place.

The only message that sends to the children is ‘they are not loved’. In
stronger terms ‘fuck you kids’. Trump felt covid was making him look bad
so he lashed out at the kids. That is bad and sad!

Trump has always been a whiny bitch, that is sad, bad, makes you mad.