Subject: Re: Rudy And Orangutan Subvert Democracy
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: cap...@philhendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 20:04:57 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 04:04 UTC

On 11/20/2020 6:00 AM, Yak wrote:
> On 11/20/20 8:53 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>   | President Donald Trump and his allies are taking
>>   | increasingly frantic steps to subvert the results of the
>>   | 2020 election, including summoning state legislators to the
>>   | White House as part of a longshot bid to overturn Joe
>>   | Biden's victory.
>>   | Among other last-ditch tactics: personally calling local
>>   | election officials who are trying to rescind their
>>   | certification votes in Michigan, suggesting in a legal
>>   | challenge that Pennsylvania set aside the popular vote
>>   | there and pressuring county officials in Arizona to delay
>>   | certifying vote tallies.
>>   | Election law experts see it as the last, dying gasps of the
>>   | Trump campaign and say Biden is certain to walk into the
>>   | Oval Office come January. But there is great concern that
>>   | Trump's effort is doing real damage to public faith in the
>>   | integrity of U.S. elections.
>>   | ...
>> <https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-local-elections-arizona-7174555c2545f8afb69f0ce2ac0b2156>
>>

>>      --bks
>>
>> And all the Trumplings are like, "Okay by me."
>>

> Democracy is mob rule.

Gak's state holds popular, plurality-winner votes for *every* elective office in
the state. Gak calls that "mob rule."

The elections held for *all* offices — 100% of them — in Gak's shithole red
state are not "mob rule," and we know that Gak doesn't consider them to be.
This is settled.

--
If you're not reading the New York Times, you're not following the news.