Subject: Rumor that Milt Shook has died..

<Pine.NEB.4.64.2208132152260.14729@panix1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13813&group=alt.obituaries#13813

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Subject: Rumor that Milt Shook has died..
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:53:04 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:53 UTC

Newsgroups: alt.obituaries

Courtesy of that Usenet thing and originally posted to:

talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.europe,alt.politics.media,sac.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism

Subject: Re: Rumor that Milt Shook has died...

In <234gfh1bt8efoofgqnpch5b0e75ls4ekp8@4ax.com> Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> writes:

>An old contact just group emailed me that Milt Shook has died. He had
>no more information on how, why, or when.
======

here's some more info about him:

[twitter]

Milt Shook
@miltshook
I tell the truth & don't suffer fools, including lefty. I run
The Pragmatic Progressive. I want a liberal country, which means
Dems ONLY must WIN BIG for years.
=========
Nothing else I could find on Twitter or the Internet,
and the current web page is blank.

But here's one from the wayback machine

https://web.archive.org/web/20201101011742/pragmatic-progressive.com/