From: dalton.n...@gmail.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.anti-war,alt.war,alt.war.nuclear,soc.history.war.misc,sci.military.naval,alt.military
Subject: Putin: make love not war
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 03:34:57 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 06:04 UTC

In article
<0001HW.27BCB77E001302A170000BC7938F@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> My Eight Sexual Harmonics theory is summarized on
> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .
>
> It links to my "various matches" thread on alt.religion.druid
> and here is an excerpt from that thread:
>
> "Vladimir Putin is straight-type-2-M and had an old
> lock that has recently been dissolved so he is
> now available to bifs. (His former wife Lyudmila
> is two-spirit lesbian/straight-type-1-MT so
> they were not compatible up close.)
> OK, it is a tough one since I don't know of
> many Russians. But my intuition led me
> circuitously to bif Izabella Scorupco (born Izabela Dorota
> Skorupko; 4 June 1970) , a Polish actress, singer and
> model, who is best known for having played Bond girl
> Natalya Simonova in the 1995 James Bond film GoldenEye.
> (So she is Polish, not Russian.) I intuit that she
> doesn't already have an optimally compatible match.
> And indeed her supposed lover Karl Rosengren is
> gay and has a good male match. But anyway,
> Vladimir and his children seem to be in a mainly
> Polish and Polish descent species, not Russian."

Vladimir Putin's old lock was rendered incomplete at
1854 UTC October 6, 2022, leaving him available to
bif(s) (women attracted to both genders, and not just
a.s.r. bifs) in the Polish species, including Izabella.
I think it is extremely important that this news get
to Vladimir since it might soften his nuclear stance.

(And the species split occurred 1900 UTC October 6,
into 55 equal species, at least in terms of sexual
compatibility and tendency to associate, and soon
in terms of DNA.)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face

Re: Putin: make love not war

<tv357l$27ak1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1743&group=soc.history.war.misc#1743

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Dr. Jade Helm)
Newsgroups: alt.anti-war,alt.war,alt.war.nuclear,soc.history.war.misc,sci.military.naval,alt.military
Subject: Re: Putin: make love not war
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 19:47:32 -0600
 by: Dr. Jade Helm - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 01:47 UTC

On 10/8/2022 12:04 AM, David Dalton wrote:
> In article
> <0001HW.27BCB77E001302A170000BC7938F@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:
>
>> My Eight Sexual Harmonics theory is summarized on
>> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .
>>
>> It links to my "various matches" thread on alt.religion.druid
>> and here is an excerpt from that thread:
>>
>> "Vladimir Putin is straight-type-2-M and had an old
>> lock that has recently been dissolved so he is
>> now available to bifs. (His former wife Lyudmila
>> is two-spirit lesbian/straight-type-1-MT so
>> they were not compatible up close.)
>> OK, it is a tough one since I don't know of
>> many Russians. But my intuition led me
>> circuitously to bif Izabella Scorupco (born Izabela Dorota
>> Skorupko; 4 June 1970) , a Polish actress, singer and
>> model, who is best known for having played Bond girl
>> Natalya Simonova in the 1995 James Bond film GoldenEye.
>> (So she is Polish, not Russian.) I intuit that she
>> doesn't already have an optimally compatible match.
>> And indeed her supposed lover Karl Rosengren is
>> gay and has a good male match. But anyway,
>> Vladimir and his children seem to be in a mainly
>> Polish and Polish descent species, not Russian."
>
> Vladimir Putin's old lock was rendered incomplete at
> 1854 UTC October 6, 2022, leaving him available to
> bif(s) (women attracted to both genders, and not just
> a.s.r. bifs) in the Polish species, including Izabella.
> I think it is extremely important that this news get
> to Vladimir since it might soften his nuclear stance.
>
> (And the species split occurred 1900 UTC October 6,
> into 55 equal species, at least in terms of sexual
> compatibility and tendency to associate, and soon
> in terms of DNA.)

The Rules Have Changed

NEW – March 15, 2023

And now attention. The rules have changed, the games in the Special
Military Operation are over.

The order to destroy the American strategic drone MQ-9 Reaper was given
personally by Sergey Shoigu. The Su-27 combat crew had an order for
destruction.

Introductory: MQ-9 practiced coordination of a tactical nuclear strike
from the Mediterranean Sea against military infrastructure facilities in
Crimea. This is not just a violation of the “red lines”. There are no
more lines, as there are and will be no diplomatic notes of the Foreign
Ministry. There will be orders to destroy the enemy, no matter where
they fly from – from a NATO base in Bucharest, or from any other point
of the world.

The personal instruction of Russian Defence Minister Sergey Shoigu has
been brought to the General Staff and the Commander–in-Chief of the Air
Force – all enemy drones will be shot down. There will be no more
goodwill gestures. No “double solid lines” and “oh, sorry, we just
wanted to see.” No phone calls from Washington (Abu Dhabi and Riyadh).
On prisoner exchanges and peace initiatives – stop! If they don’t
understand there, we will make them understand.

The downed MQ-9 was moving along this air corridor not for the first
time: from here, US drones participated in the shelling of the sunken
“Moskva” cruiser and in the battles for Snake Island. From this moment
on, the Russian military perceives the MQ-9 exclusively as a legitimate
target. If a more powerful Global Hawk drone, which is capable of
conducting reconnaissance, being further from the Russian borders,
approaches them, it will be shot down. Without warnings. If Starlink
satellites orient the enemy on targets in Russia, they will be shot
down. And nothing less.

From the Defence Minister’s entourage: “We were ready to make
concessions and listen to opinions. Nobody wanted to listen to us. They
cross our borders, they don’t make training flights near our borders at
all. The Minister’s patience snapped. That’s enough. Got it. See you in
the sky.”

https://www.stalkerzone.org/the-rules-have-changed/

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Truth is treason in the Empire of Lies."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

https://www.globalgulag.us