In the eyes of my dog, I'm a man. -- Martin Mull

interests / alt.politics / China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

SubjectAuthor
* China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy1.AAC0831
+- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyMitchell Holman
+- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyTruthBarker
+* Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
|`- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy1.AAC0831
+* Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
|`- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy1.AAC0832
+* Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
|`- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy25.BZ942
+- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
+- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
+- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
+- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
+* Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
|`- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy25.BX943
+- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
+- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
+- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
+- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu
`- Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan PolicyFung Wu

1
China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<bcSdnfH5ybeD5FP8nZ2dnUU7-VHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13842&group=alt.politics#13842

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1.AAC0831)
Subject: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 22:29:32 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0831 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 03:29 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-taiwan

China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan

The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
toward the disputed territory.

"There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
never been severed and will not be severed."

.. . .

Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
anyhow ........

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<XnsAE111C8F8D42noemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13847&group=alt.politics#13847

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 00:18:13 -0600
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 06:18 UTC

"1.AAC0831" <z24ba6.net> wrote in

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-co
> st-taiwan
>
> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

If only America had a "grovel before China"
president like the last one................

Trump says he'll spare Chinese telecom firm ZTE
from collapse, defying lawmakers
May 25, 2018

President Trump said late Friday he had allowed
embattled Chinese telecommunications giant ZTE
Corp. to remain open despite fierce bipartisan
opposition on Capitol Hill, defying lawmakers
who have warned that the huge technology company
should be severely punished for breaking U.S. law.

Sensing such a move, top Democrats and at least
one Republican on Friday said the White House's
decision was tantamount to a bailout of a large
Chinese company with little benefit for the United
States.

https://tinyurl.com/y3lkrlzb

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<sqmqt0$gth$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13849&group=alt.politics#13849

From: T.Ba...@therehere.org (TruthBarker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 07:52:00 -0400
 by: TruthBarker - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 11:52 UTC

On 12/30/21 11:29 PM, 1.AAC0831 wrote:

> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

deplorably clever?

One thing, Biden won’t be taking lovers in China or Nkorea. We all know
how embarrassing it was for us when Trump fell in love with Kim Jong.
Even exchanged love letters, he boasted. YIKES!

lyke yo nu nyme, very close to AOC

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<sqn1k9$sem$2@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13851&group=alt.politics#13851

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 13:46:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 13:46 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<H96dnck18o3ctlL8nZ2dnUU7-KHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13861&group=alt.politics#13861

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba6....@nowhere (1.AAC0831)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 11:09:36 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0831 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 16:09 UTC

On 12/31/21 8:46 AM, Fung Wu wrote:
> 1.AAC0831 wrote
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
> taiwan
>>
>> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>>
>> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
>> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
>> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
>> toward the disputed territory.
>>
>> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
>> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
>> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
>> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
>> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
>> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
>> never been severed and will not be severed."
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
>> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
>> anyhow ........
>
> It's why Republicans fear China

It's why EVERYONE should fear China. Xi seems to think
he's the reincarnation of Mao at the very least - some
kind of god other days. It's his holy mission to make
sure China rules the world and he's been taking all the
steps - including crushing all internal opposition and
dissent - to further that crusade. Biggest army/navy in
the world now, hypersonic missiles (likely based on stolen
western tech) that actually WORK. They're at least
doubling their ICBM facilities - sat photos show massive
construction.

Their rhetoric is moving into Kim Jong Un's territory but China
can BACK IT UP. Anything they lack in quality they make up for
in quantity.

There also seems to be new mutual-support sentiment between
Xi and Putin - each adding weight to the others demands and
dictums.

SO far, China's practical efforts have involved intimidation
and pressure and infiltration into the socioeconomics of
nations from which it gets raw materials (esp central Africa)
- and it is well positioned to increase those initiatives
due to its economic clout alone. However at some point they
are gonna have to back up those threats. Taiwan is likely
to be the big object lesson - and China doesn't care if
everyone and everything there is destroyed so long as THEY
own the island at the end. Raise the flag over the ash-heap
and praise Xi ........

Alas, with the Biden "administration" and the very confused
situation in the EU and NATO caused by politics and virus
expenses .... where's the counter-balance to China ? With
such reduced response options the choice will come down to
total nuclear war or let Taiwan (and some other places) sink.
The west will choose the latter. Xi knows it.

I'm also beginning to wonder if China will wind up owning
Australia without even firing a shot ...

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<sridf5$5tvu$72@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14217&group=alt.politics#14217

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<cpGdncg-VdtA-0P8nZ2dnUU7-W3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14300&group=alt.politics#14300

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.military,soc.culture.usa
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 00:27:56 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 05:27 UTC

On 1/10/22 5:54 PM, Fung Wu wrote:
> 1.AAC0831 wrote
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
> taiwan
>>
>> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>>
>> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
>> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
>> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
>> toward the disputed territory.
>>
>> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
>> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
>> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
>> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
>> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
>> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
>> never been severed and will not be severed."
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
>> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
>> anyhow ........
>
> It's why Republicans fear China

It's not so much China itself - but its useful
idiots abroad. Collectively they're more dangerous
than the whole PRC military.

I see Australia just bought BILLIONS worth of US
tanks - on top of the US/UK sub deal of a month
ago. Also signed a mutual-defense treaty with Japan.
Fancy missile systems will be next. They'd better
invest in downlooking radar/thermal sat systems too.

They COULD make nukes if they wanted to ... maybe
now they want to ... nothing like a few nukes in
the cupboard as a deterrent. If you don't actually
make them, subtly SUGGEST they may exist. Even a
few basic fission bombs, with a few kilos of cobalt
attached, could make one hell of a mess in China.
You never really "win" a war if your homeland is
a radioactive cesspool ... and that's the whole
idea ... M.A.D. .......

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<stf6nf$u38v$3@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14992&group=alt.politics#14992

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 00:13:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 00:13 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<pqudnRRbWLHtomb8nZ2dnUU7-XGdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15001&group=alt.politics#15001

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans
From: 25BZ492....@nowhere (25.BZ942)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 21:35:27 -0500
 by: 25.BZ942 - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 02:35 UTC

On 2/2/22 7:13 PM, Fung Wu wrote:
> 1.AAC0831 wrote
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
> taiwan
>>
>> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>>
>> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
>> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
>> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
>> toward the disputed territory.
>>
>> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
>> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
>> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
>> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
>> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
>> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
>> never been severed and will not be severed."
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
>> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
>> anyhow ........
>
> It's why Republicans fear China

Fear Biden more ... the de-facto Manchurian candidate
(and he may not even know it).

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<sts94u$138dh$14@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15112&group=alt.politics#15112

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 23:14:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 23:14 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<subr4u$195ge$71@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15247&group=alt.politics#15247

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 20:53:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 20:53 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<sufbfd$1aivo$24@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15281&group=alt.politics#15281

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 04:50:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 04:50 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<suk3fm$1ckgp$106@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15336&group=alt.politics#15336

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 00:05:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 00:05 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<sve6b1$1rlh2$42@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15591&group=alt.politics#15591

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 21:33:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 21:33 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<hb2dnZyNAsRgUIf_nZ2dnUU7-bnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15598&group=alt.politics#15598

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.eu
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 20:03:56 -0500
 by: 25.BX943 - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 01:03 UTC

On 2/26/22 4:33 PM, Fung Wu wrote:
> 1.AAC0831 wrote
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
> taiwan
>>
>> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>>
>> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
>> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
>> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
>> toward the disputed territory.
>>
>> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
>> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
>> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
>> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
>> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
>> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
>> never been severed and will not be severed."
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
>> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
>> anyhow ........
>
> It's why Republicans fear China

It's why EVERYONE should fear China. The USA was always
the buffer, a deterrent force. Now ... ????

Xi is going to watch the Ukraine situation carefully for
a little while, crunch a few numbers, and determine when
the best time to invade Taiwan will be. Sooner that later
I suspect ... the West is already kind of overloaded by
Ukraine and would not be able to spare much to oppose
any move on Taiwan. There really can't be much in the
way of sanctions against China - the world gets most of
its stuff from China (and owes 'em money too).

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<svj69i$1uedv$173@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15763&group=alt.politics#15763

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 19:03:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 19:03 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<t00hsu$25np7$10@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16057&group=alt.politics#16057

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:41:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:41 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<t03b1t$277o4$91@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16152&group=alt.politics#16152

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 22:02:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Sun, 6 Mar 2022 22:02 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<t04ue5$28442$18@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16199&group=alt.politics#16199

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: namblame...@gop.org (Fung Wu)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:39:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fung Wu - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:39 UTC

1.AAC0831 wrote

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-claims-us-will-pay-unbearable-cost-
taiwan

> China claims US will pay ‘unbearable cost’ for aiding Taiwan
>
> The Chinese communist government is claiming that the United
> States will pay an "unbearable cost" for its aiding of Taiwan --
> the latest muscular rhetoric from Beijing over the U.S. policy
> toward the disputed territory.
>
> "There is only one China in the world, and Taiwan is part of
> China," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview
> with Xinhua. "This is an undeniable historical and legal fact.
> Though there is political antagonism between the two sides of
> the Taiwan Strait as a result of the civil war fought many
> years ago, China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity has
> never been severed and will not be severed."
>
> . . .
>
> Don't worry ... push comes to shove and Joe will surrender.
> Seems like half His People are de-facto Chinese agents
> anyhow ........

It's why Republicans fear China

Re: China - US Will Suffer "Unbearable Cost" over Taiwan Policy

<t07j6k$29fon$8@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16265&group=alt.politics#16265

Followup: talk.politics.misc