From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Gov. Abbott (R-TX) Begs Biden For Help With COVID
Date: 31 Dec 2021 21:37:49 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 21:37 UTC

| The State of Texas has submitted requests for
| federally-supported COVID-19 testing sites, medical
| personnel, and increased monoclonal antibody allocations.
<https://twitter.com/GovAbbott/status/1476965292324667395>

--bks

Re: Gov. Abbott (R-TX) Begs Biden For Help With COVID

<U0MzJ.52154$bn2.37922@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13867&group=alt.politics#13867

Subject: Re: Gov. Abbott (R-TX) Begs Biden For Help With COVID
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 18:05:22 -0500
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 23:05 UTC

On 12/31/21 4:37 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | The State of Texas has submitted requests for
> | federally-supported COVID-19 testing sites, medical
> | personnel, and increased monoclonal antibody allocations.
> <https://twitter.com/GovAbbott/status/1476965292324667395>
>
> --bks

You mean that the Governor requested that Joe Biden who allowed 2
million illegal aliens to cross the border and bring in every disease
known to man, without any quarantine or even catching them all and doing
a medical exam.... was asked to pay for the additional cost that his
policies have created?

Gee that almost sounds like the Governor of Texas is being very rational
and making sense.

--
That's karma,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just* *powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed, become part of a medical experiment.

"This is the classic definition of a “cult,” when facts and real science
are tossed aside for beliefs that contradict the actual facts."

Re: Gov. Abbott (R-TX) Begs Biden For Help With COVID

<sqq5lt$g68$1@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13882&group=alt.politics#13882

From: vtandofs...@gmail.com (Victor Tandofsky)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 18:14:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Victor Tandofsky - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 18:14 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | The State of Texas has submitted requests for
> | federally-supported COVID-19 testing sites, medical
> | personnel, and increased monoclonal antibody allocations.
> <https://twitter.com/GovAbbott/status/1476965292324667395>
>
> --bks

What's he done with the money he got earlier?

Using it to buy drugs from the Mexican cartels again?

They don't use Ted Cruz as a drug mule because he looks too much like Mexican
General Antonio L�pez de Santa Anna

Re: Gov. Abbott (R-TX) Begs Biden For Help With COVID

<sr8d3v$1bdd$2@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14021&group=alt.politics#14021

From: vtandofs...@gmail.com (Victor Tandofsky)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 03:47:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Victor Tandofsky - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 03:47 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | The State of Texas has submitted requests for
> | federally-supported COVID-19 testing sites, medical
> | personnel, and increased monoclonal antibody allocations.
> <https://twitter.com/GovAbbott/status/1476965292324667395>
>
> --bks

What's he done with the money he got earlier?

Using it to buy drugs from the Mexican cartels again?

They don't use Ted Cruz as a drug mule because he looks too much like Mexican
General Antonio L�pez de Santa Anna

Re: Gov. Abbott (R-TX) Begs Biden For Help With COVID

<srider$5tvu$45@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14205&group=alt.politics#14205

From: vtandofs...@gmail.com (Victor Tandofsky)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Victor Tandofsky - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | The State of Texas has submitted requests for
> | federally-supported COVID-19 testing sites, medical
> | personnel, and increased monoclonal antibody allocations.
> <https://twitter.com/GovAbbott/status/1476965292324667395>
>
> --bks

What's he done with the money he got earlier?

Using it to buy drugs from the Mexican cartels again?

They don't use Ted Cruz as a drug mule because he looks too much like Mexican
General Antonio L�pez de Santa Anna

Re: Gov. Abbott (R-TX) Begs Biden For Help With COVID

<su40fb$166j2$38@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15162&group=alt.politics#15162

From: vtandofs...@gmail.com (Victor Tandofsky)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:35:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Victor Tandofsky - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:35 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote