From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Hillary, Hillary, HILLARY!
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:32:37 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 21:32 UTC

On 3/24/2022 3:55 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>      Hillary Clinton has taken up residence in the orange asshole's
> head. So now he wants her to pay rent.
>
> "(CNN)Former President Donald Trump filed a sprawling federal lawsuit on
> Thursday against Hillary Clinton and people allegedly involved with
> opposition research in 2016, accusing them of conspiring to vilify the
> then-Republican presidential candidate and cripple his campaign.
>
> The lawsuit alleges that Clinton and the Democratic National Committee
> fabricated a link between the Trump campaign and Russia, triggering an
> "unfounded federal investigation" and a "media frenzy."
>
> "Under the guise of 'opposition research,' 'data analytics,' and other
> political stratagems, the Defendants nefariously sought to sway the
> public's trust," the lawsuit says. "They worked together with a single,
> self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump."
>
> A federal criminal investigation into the Trump campaign's ties with
> Russia brought about several convictions of Trump campaign associates
> who lied about their political efforts, establishing Russia's interest
> in helping Trump in 2016 and finding that the Trump campaign sought to
> capitalize on Russia's interference in that election.
>
> The plan, according to Trump's lawsuit, was to create and leak a series
> of false reports about connections between the Trump campaign and Russia
> to both the FBI and the media. When those reports were proved false,
> allies of the Clinton campaign hacked Trump Tower, Trump's private
> apartment and the White House to manipulate data showing a
> "back-channel," the lawsuit says.
>
> This story is breaking and will be updated."
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/24/politics/trump-sues-hillary-clinton/index.html
>

>     ROFLMAO!
>
> TB

He has every right to sue her... especially because he has a legitimate
case.

--
"Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots."
– Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy

Re: Hillary, Hillary, HILLARY!

<71d39743-2b5e-4b02-a291-cb85285a6ae4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14046&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14046

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 22:42 UTC

On Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 2:32:39 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> On 3/24/2022 3:55 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> >
> > Hillary Clinton has taken up residence in the orange asshole's
> > head. So now he wants her to pay rent.
> >
> > "(CNN)Former President Donald Trump filed a sprawling federal lawsuit on
> > Thursday against Hillary Clinton and people allegedly involved with
> > opposition research in 2016, accusing them of conspiring to vilify the
> > then-Republican presidential candidate and cripple his campaign.
> >
> > The lawsuit alleges that Clinton and the Democratic National Committee
> > fabricated a link between the Trump campaign and Russia, triggering an
> > "unfounded federal investigation" and a "media frenzy."
> >
> > "Under the guise of 'opposition research,' 'data analytics,' and other
> > political stratagems, the Defendants nefariously sought to sway the
> > public's trust," the lawsuit says. "They worked together with a single,
> > self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump."
> >
> > A federal criminal investigation into the Trump campaign's ties with
> > Russia brought about several convictions of Trump campaign associates
> > who lied about their political efforts, establishing Russia's interest
> > in helping Trump in 2016 and finding that the Trump campaign sought to
> > capitalize on Russia's interference in that election.
> >
> > The plan, according to Trump's lawsuit, was to create and leak a series
> > of false reports about connections between the Trump campaign and Russia
> > to both the FBI and the media. When those reports were proved false,
> > allies of the Clinton campaign hacked Trump Tower, Trump's private
> > apartment and the White House to manipulate data showing a
> > "back-channel," the lawsuit says.
> >
> > This story is breaking and will be updated."
> >
> > https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/24/politics/trump-sues-hillary-clinton/index.html
> >

> > ROFLMAO!
> >
> > TB
> He has every right to sue her... especially because he has a legitimate
> case.

Sure he does, Hillary has also every right to counter sue the looser for malicious prosecution as well

How to define stupid ask a Republican