From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Indiana man to plead guilty after throwing Molotovs at 2020
Portland protests
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 19:09:08 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 00:09 UTC

On 3/27/2022 11:53 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "Indiana man set to plead guilty after allegedly throwing Molotovs at
> 2020 Portland protests
>
> By Conrad Wilson (OPB)
> March 27, 2022 6 a.m.
>
> Court documents allege Malik Muhammad threw the homemade devices at
> police on several occasions during protests.
> An Indiana man charged with breaking windows and throwing Molotov
> cocktails at police during Portland’s 2020 racial justice protests is
> set to plead guilty to charges in state and federal courts this week.
>
> Malik Muhammad faces dozens of charges after traveling from Indianapolis
> to Portland during the summer of 2020, according to prosecutors.
>
> The U.S. Department of Justice has charged Muhammad with several counts,
> including civil disorder and unlawful possession of a destructive
> device. He’s set to appear in federal court Monday to plead guilty.
>
> On Tuesday, Muhammad is set to appear in Multnomah County Circuit Court,
> where he’s scheduled for a plea and sentencing hearing. He faces
> numerous felonies, including multiple counts of attempted murder, riot
> and unlawful manufacture of a destructive device."
>
> "“He explained that the defendant was attempting to recruit people to
> engage in violent activities including an armed forceful takeover of a
> radio or television station in [REDACTED],” Vasquez wrote. “(The man)
> described the defendant as a communist revolutionary who was attempting
> to gather people with firearms to engage in acts of violence.”
>
> In court documents, prosecutors also allege Muhammad used a metal baton
> to smash the windows at the Oregon Historical Society, Portland State
> University and “many other businesses.”"
>
> TB
What's your problem? These are the kind of people you support.

--
"Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots."
– Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy

Re: Indiana man to plead guilty after throwing Molotovs at 2020 Portland protests

<O6mdnVfdwIea_d7_nZ2dnUU7-XWdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14085&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14085

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:37:43 -0700
Portland protests
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: RV-drag...@oneamericanREMOVETHISpatriot.com (Dusty)
 by: Dusty - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 19:37 UTC

On 27-Mar-22 17:09, George.Anthony wrote:
> On 3/27/2022 11:53 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>> "Indiana man set to plead guilty after allegedly throwing Molotovs at
>> 2020 Portland protests
>>
>> By Conrad Wilson (OPB)
>> March 27, 2022 6 a.m.
>>
>> Court documents allege Malik Muhammad threw the homemade devices at
>> police on several occasions during protests.
>> An Indiana man charged with breaking windows and throwing Molotov
>> cocktails at police during Portland’s 2020 racial justice protests is
>> set to plead guilty to charges in state and federal courts this week.
>>
>> Malik Muhammad faces dozens of charges after traveling from
>> Indianapolis to Portland during the summer of 2020, according to
>> prosecutors.
>>
>> The U.S. Department of Justice has charged Muhammad with several
>> counts, including civil disorder and unlawful possession of a
>> destructive device. He’s set to appear in federal court Monday to
>> plead guilty.
>>
>> On Tuesday, Muhammad is set to appear in Multnomah County Circuit
>> Court, where he’s scheduled for a plea and sentencing hearing. He
>> faces numerous felonies, including multiple counts of attempted
>> murder, riot and unlawful manufacture of a destructive device."
>>
>> "“He explained that the defendant was attempting to recruit people to
>> engage in violent activities including an armed forceful takeover of a
>> radio or television station in [REDACTED],” Vasquez wrote. “(The man)
>> described the defendant as a communist revolutionary who was
>> attempting to gather people with firearms to engage in acts of violence.”
>>
>> In court documents, prosecutors also allege Muhammad used a metal
>> baton to smash the windows at the Oregon Historical Society, Portland
>> State University and “many other businesses.”"
>>
>> TB
> What's your problem? These are the kind of people you support.
Spot-on, George!

Take care and be well all,
Dusty
--
"Holding a grudge doesn't make you strong; it makes you bitter.
Forgiving doesn't make you weak; it sets you free."~~Dave Willis "The

Re: Indiana man to plead guilty after throwing Molotovs at 2020 Portland protests

<69477bc8-aed6-455f-a6ea-b9866074723fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14086&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14086

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 14:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
Portland protests
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:36 UTC

On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 12:37:49 PM UTC-7, Dusty wrote:
> On 27-Mar-22 17:09, George.Anthony wrote:
> > On 3/27/2022 11:53 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> >>
> >> "Indiana man set to plead guilty after allegedly throwing Molotovs at
> >> 2020 Portland protests
> >>
> >> By Conrad Wilson (OPB)
> >> March 27, 2022 6 a.m.
> >>
> >> Court documents allege Malik Muhammad threw the homemade devices at
> >> police on several occasions during protests.
> >> An Indiana man charged with breaking windows and throwing Molotov
> >> cocktails at police during Portland’s 2020 racial justice protests is
> >> set to plead guilty to charges in state and federal courts this week.
> >>
> >> Malik Muhammad faces dozens of charges after traveling from
> >> Indianapolis to Portland during the summer of 2020, according to
> >> prosecutors.
> >>
> >> The U.S. Department of Justice has charged Muhammad with several
> >> counts, including civil disorder and unlawful possession of a
> >> destructive device. He’s set to appear in federal court Monday to
> >> plead guilty.
> >>
> >> On Tuesday, Muhammad is set to appear in Multnomah County Circuit
> >> Court, where he’s scheduled for a plea and sentencing hearing. He
> >> faces numerous felonies, including multiple counts of attempted
> >> murder, riot and unlawful manufacture of a destructive device."
> >>
> >> "“He explained that the defendant was attempting to recruit people to
> >> engage in violent activities including an armed forceful takeover of a
> >> radio or television station in [REDACTED],” Vasquez wrote. “(The man)
> >> described the defendant as a communist revolutionary who was
> >> attempting to gather people with firearms to engage in acts of violence.”
> >>
> >> In court documents, prosecutors also allege Muhammad used a metal
> >> baton to smash the windows at the Oregon Historical Society, Portland
> >> State University and “many other businesses.”"
> >>
> >> TB
> > What's your problem? These are the kind of people you support.
> Spot-on, George!
>
> Take care and be well all,
> Dusty
> --
> "Holding a grudge doesn't make you strong; it makes you bitter.
> Forgiving doesn't make you weak; it sets you free."~~Dave Willis "The
> Seven Laws of Love"

What reasonable person do you imagine supports violent nutters? Maybe you need a check up, from the neck up?

Dr. Oz Jr.

Re: Indiana man to plead guilty after throwing Molotovs at 2020 Portland protests

<dM6dnbFhGOqbGt7_nZ2dnUU7-bvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14087&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14087

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 15:24:05 -0700
Portland protests
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: RV-drag...@oneamericanREMOVETHISpatriot.com (Dusty)
 by: Dusty - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:24 UTC

On 29-Mar-22 14:36, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 12:37:49 PM UTC-7, Dusty wrote:

>>> What's your problem? These are the kind of people you support.
>> Spot-on, George!
>>
>> Take care and be well all,
>> Dusty
>> --
>> "Holding a grudge doesn't make you strong; it makes you bitter.
>> Forgiving doesn't make you weak; it sets you free."~~Dave Willis "The
>> Seven Laws of Love"
>

> What reasonable person do you imagine supports violent nutters? Maybe you need a check up, from the neck up?
>
> Dr. Oz Jr.
"Reasonable" people don't. Only the endless row of your pet nutcases on
the far left do that. George was simply pointing that out. I was
simply agreeing with him.

Take care and be well all,
Dusty