From: twit...@facebook.com (Biden Sucking Hind Dick)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.obama.faggots,dumb.ass.democrats.america.hating.assholes,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Must Read - "THE LONESOME DEATH OF NEILIA BIDEN"
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 19:15:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Biden Sucking Hind D - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 19:15 UTC

<https://neiliabiden.com/carcolor.jpg>

BIDEN'S AFFAIR WITH JILL RICHARDSON, JILL BIDEN'S NAME AT THE TIME, GOT TO
NEILIA, SO SHE CRAWLED INTO A BOTTLE

On Monday, December 18, 1972 Neilia, and her children Hunter, Beau and
Naomi piled in the family car and set out to buy a Christmas tree. Husband
Joe, Delaware's newly elected Senator, should have bought it, but he was
busy juggling his time between Senatorial duties and having sexual
relations with none other than Jill Tracy Stevenson now Dr. Jill Biden.1
Little Hunter asked, "Mommy do we have to go? Can't we stay with the baby
sitter?" Neilia didn't want to leave the children with a baby sitter
'cause it would've been Jill Tracy Stevenson, the woman who stole her
husband's heart away. Neilia knew the home wrecker from when, in order to
get the youth vote, she hosted campaign events at Jill's husbands' (Bill
Stevenson) college kid rock venue, the Stone Balloon. The voting age had
just been lowered to 18. Stevenson said they all (Jill, Joe, Neilia and
himself) knew each other in 1972. But Jill denied she knew him in 1972.
Jill: "How did you get this number?" Those were the first words I spoke to
Joe when he called me out of the blue on a Saturday in 1975. I�ll be
speaking tonight at the Democratic Convention. I hope you�ll tune in!" The
Democratic Convention was held in Miami Beach in 1972. There was no
convention in 1975. Biden spoke there, as one of the youngest Senators
ever elected. Jill's story that Joe's brother set them up for a "blind
date" is part of the cover-up of their affair. Jill, the do-gooder school
teacher, is an adultress and a liar. Joe and Jill continued to have sexual
relations on the downlow. Neilia was a homecoming Queen but Jill was a
professional model, and Neilia knew her beauty had ensnared her husband.
Neilia knew what was going on between Jill and her husband. When you live
with someone you can sense it. It was dirty, lowdown and mean slap in the
face for Joe to have the woman he was having sexual with in his wife's
home, babysitting for their children. This, however. was a blip on the
Biden radar screen once we learned the filthy, disgusting pervert took
showers with his daughter Ashley. "Soap me up, Ashley." I will leave the
rest to your imagination. Jill's ex-husband, William Stevenson, confirmed
the 1972 Jill baby-sitting gig and the sordid affair. In an interview with
Piers Morgan, Jill contradicted herself as to when she first met Joe and
when he first called her. Initially she said it was at his victory party,
then said it was at a fundraiser. Neilia had a drink to ease the pain and
anger she had kept to herself in order to not destroy two-timing Joe's
career. She thought about how she helped put the weasel through college
then she drove off into eternity.

Continued at link.

https://neiliabiden.com/

Re: Must Read - "THE LONESOME DEATH OF NEILIA BIDEN"

<N7Sdnf6lX-Mz2Nb_nZ2dnUU7-WednZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14143&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14143

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 12:23:26 -0700
Subject: Re: Must Read - "THE LONESOME DEATH OF NEILIA BIDEN"
Newsgroups: alt.politics.obama.faggots,dumb.ass.democrats.america.hating.assholes,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: RV-drag...@oneamericanREMOVETHISpatriot.com (Dusty)
 by: Dusty - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 19:23 UTC

On 04-Apr-22 12:15, Biden Sucking Hind Dick wrote:
> [...]
> with someone you can sense it. It was dirty, lowdown and mean slap in the
> face for Joe to have the woman he was having sexual with in his wife's
> home, babysitting for their children. This, however. was a blip on the
> Biden radar screen once we learned the filthy, disgusting pervert took
> showers with his daughter Ashley. "Soap me up, Ashley." I will leave the
> rest to your imagination. Jill's ex-husband, William Stevenson, confirmed
> the 1972 Jill baby-sitting gig and the sordid affair. In an interview with
> Piers Morgan, Jill contradicted herself as to when she first met Joe and
> when he first called her. Initially she said it was at his victory party,
> then said it was at a fundraiser. Neilia had a drink to ease the pain and
> anger she had kept to herself in order to not destroy two-timing Joe's
> career. She thought about how she helped put the weasel through college

Didn't know any of this, but given those I do know, I'm hardly surprised.

Take care and be well all,
Dusty
--
"Holding a grudge doesn't make you strong; it makes you bitter.
Forgiving doesn't make you weak; it sets you free."~~Dave Willis "The