Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@yahoo.com (Frank Howell)
Subject: OT~NASA delays Artemis 1 Moon rocket test to April 12th
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 13:23:56 -0700
 by: Frank Howell - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:23 UTC

It had initially planned to resume the test on April 9th to accommodate
Axiom’s Space historic Ax-1 flight but announced today it was further
delaying the trial to the start of next week. It also announced it would
modify the test after engineers noticed a problem with a helium check
valve designed to prevent the gas from escaping the SLS. The modified
test will see NASA primarily focus on fueling the rocket's core stage,
with “minimal propellant operations" of its upper stage.

This is why all of the ICBMs are solid state!

--
Frank Howell