From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Take that Texas.
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:29:44 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:29 UTC

Today Gov. Kevin Stitt signed a bill into law that makes it a felony to
perform an abortion, punishable by up to 10 years in prison, as part of
an aggressive push in Republican-led states across the country to scale
back abortion rights.

“I promised Oklahomans that I would sign every pro-life bill that hits
my desk, and that’s what we’re doing here today."

The bill, which takes effect 90 days after the Legislature adjourns next
month, makes an exception only for an abortion performed to save the
life of the mother. The bill does not authorize criminal charges against
a woman for receiving an abortion.

Abortion rights advocates say the bill signed by the GOP governor is
certain to face a legal challenge.

Sure they say that, because it will...

It will be interesting to see if the SCOTUS affirms our States Rights in
this affair.

Re: Take that Texas.

<46c6509b-21b9-4b89-991d-8365384e19c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14199&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14199

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:15:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Take that Texas.
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:15 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:29:48 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
> Today Gov. Kevin Stitt signed a bill into law that makes it a felony to
> perform an abortion, punishable by up to 10 years in prison, as part of
> an aggressive push in Republican-led states across the country to scale
> back abortion rights.
>
> “I promised Oklahomans that I would sign every pro-life bill that hits
> my desk, and that’s what we’re doing here today."
>
> The bill, which takes effect 90 days after the Legislature adjourns next
> month, makes an exception only for an abortion performed to save the
> life of the mother. The bill does not authorize criminal charges against
> a woman for receiving an abortion.
>
> Abortion rights advocates say the bill signed by the GOP governor is
> certain to face a legal challenge.
>
> Sure they say that, because it will...
>
> It will be interesting to see if the SCOTUS affirms our States Rights in
> this affair.

That should make you like so smug that your broad cannot abort that retarded spawn of yours, you should get with Fido to protect his puppies

Did you know Trump worshipers are mentally defective, so are Putin admirers?