From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Wear A Mask, Asshole
Date: 10 Jan 2022 14:54:22 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:54 UTC

| Hospitals Cut Beds as Nurses Call In Sick With Covid-19
|
| Without enough critical workers during the Omicron surge,
| some facilities say they must limit capacity to assure
| proper patient care
<https://www.wsj.com/articles/hospitals-cut-beds-as-nurses-call-in-sick-with-covid-19-11641810781>

--bks

Re: Wear A Mask, Asshole

<bomotgdr4sgjpmr1eofk4cuvofhpapt920@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14159&group=alt.politics#14159

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Wear A Mask, Asshole
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:13:26 -0500
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 16:13 UTC

On 10 Jan 2022 14:54:22 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Hospitals Cut Beds as Nurses Call In Sick With Covid-19
> |
> | Without enough critical workers during the Omicron surge,
> | some facilities say they must limit capacity to assure
> | proper patient care
><https://www.wsj.com/articles/hospitals-cut-beds-as-nurses-call-in-sick-with-covid-19-11641810781>
>
> --bks

No mask, no worries...

Re: Wear A Mask, Asshole

<tupqtgphlbi25870st8o0arfbin3d540ga@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14237&group=alt.politics#14237

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 06:22:45 -0500
 by: NoBody - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:22 UTC

wrote:

> | Hospitals Cut Beds as Nurses Call In Sick With Covid-19
> |
> | Without enough critical workers during the Omicron surge,
> | some facilities say they must limit capacity to assure
> | proper patient care
><https://www.wsj.com/articles/hospitals-cut-beds-as-nurses-call-in-sick-with-covid-19-11641810781>
>
> --bks

And yet states with the strongest mask requirements are still having
record numbers of cases. People will not tolerate N95 masks. The
standard mask appears to not be useful

"BOSTON (CBS) – With the Omicron variant spreading so easily, at least
one expert says cloth masks just don’t cut it anymore.

“The typical cloth mask might be 50 percent effective and that was OK
before,” said Dr. Linsey Marr, a professor of civil and environmental
engineering at Virginia Tech.

“It doesn’t seem to be enough with Omicron. We have special masks
called respirators, such as N95 that offer much greater protection.
They’re able to block 95 percent of particles that are either going
out of your mouth or that you’re breathing in,” she said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/cloth-masks-not-protective-enough-against-omicron-covid-variant-expert-says/ar-AASD6x9