Take an astronaut to launch.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - Inflation Response

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - Inflation ResponseGeorge .Anthony
+* Re: OT? - Inflation Responsebfh
|`* Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseJerry Osage
| `* Re: OT? - Inflation Responsefilm...@gmail.com
|  `* Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseJerry Osage
|   `* Re: OT? - Inflation Responsefilm...@gmail.com
|    +* Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseGeorge .Anthony
|    |`- Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseJerry Osage
|    `* Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseJerry Osage
|     +- Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseGeorge .Anthony
|     `* Re: OT? - Inflation Responsefilm...@gmail.com
|      `* Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseJerry Osage
|       `* Re: OT? - Inflation Responsefilm...@gmail.com
|        +- Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseGeorge .Anthony
|        `- Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseJerry Osage
+- Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseGeorge Anthony
`* Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseGeorge .Anthony
 `* Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseGeorge .Anthony
  `* Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseGeorge .Anthony
   +- Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseGeorge .Anthony
   `- Re: OT? - Inflation ResponseRalph E Lindberg

1
OT? - Inflation Response

<t34hb8$uvj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14193&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14193

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Inflation Response
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:44:54 -0500
 by: George .Anthony - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:44 UTC

How do the leftists clowns allow this man to keep his membership card?
Sooner of later even you RORT liberal loons (oops, there I go with the
redundancy) will have to admit the Biden administration is not only a
total failure but very likely the worst to ever come down the pike.

Give it your best "yabut Trump" shot, CC&P.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/manchin-inflation-biden-white-house
--
"Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots."
– Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<tUj5K.713158$oF2.398881@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14195&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14195

Subject: Re: OT? - Inflation Response
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:53:12 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:53 UTC

George .Anthony wrote:
> How do the leftists clowns allow this man to keep his membership card?
> Sooner of later even you RORT liberal loons (oops, there I go with the
> redundancy) will have to admit the Biden administration is not only a
> total failure but very likely the worst to ever come down the pike.
>
> Give it your best "yabut Trump" shot, CC&P.
>
> https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/manchin-inflation-biden-white-house

Hey. There is no inflation. It's just "Putin's Price Hike".

--
bill

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<bfb7cae0-2711-4903-a767-e004a38d8abfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14197&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14197

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 12:00:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:00 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 11:44:58 AM UTC-7, George .Anthony wrote:
> How do the leftists clowns allow this man to keep his membership card?
> Sooner of later even you RORT liberal loons (oops, there I go with the
> redundancy) will have to admit the Biden administration is not only a
> total failure but very likely the worst to ever come down the pike.
>
> Give it your best "yabut Trump" shot, CC&P.
>
> https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/manchin-inflation-biden-white-house
>
> "Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots like Trump."

Quit bitching you will get 2 extra green stamps

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<kukb5h53aft0fleudjnqolclqesiptu9rn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14200&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14200

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:31:45 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:31 UTC

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:53:12 -0400, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

>George .Anthony wrote:
>> How do the leftists clowns allow this man to keep his membership card?
>> Sooner of later even you RORT liberal loons (oops, there I go with the
>> redundancy) will have to admit the Biden administration is not only a
>> total failure but very likely the worst to ever come down the pike.
>>
>> Give it your best "yabut Trump" shot, CC&P.
>>
>> https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/manchin-inflation-biden-white-house
>
>Hey. There is no inflation. It's just "Putin's Price Hike".

Sadly, there appears to be about a third of the people who are quite
willing to believe that BS.

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<t356ev$mq1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14203&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14203

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:45:19 -0500
 by: George .Anthony - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 00:45 UTC

On 4/12/2022 7:32 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
>
> https://www.maryhillmuseum.org/outside/stonehenge-memorial
>
> "Who hasn’t heard of the ancient, Neolithic structure situated in the
> county of Wiltshire, high on Salisbury Plain in England? Its massive
> stones, broken and fallen from age, have stirred the imagination for
> centuries. There is nothing quite like this famous prehistoric monument
> anywhere else in the world. Or is there?
>
> Near the town site of Maryhill, Washington, three miles east of Maryhill
> Museum of Art, stands a full-scale replica built by museum founder Sam
> Hill."
>
>      If everything goes according to plan we'll be touring around
> central Oregon for a week in June. Again more strange and wonderous
> sights. <sigh> I lead a rough life.
>
> https://www.deschuteslandtrust.org/news/blog/2018-blog-posts/the-metolius-a-river-like-no-other
>

> "Oregon’s Central Oregon Metolius River is unique in its origin and
> setting.
>
> It rises as a series of clear cold springs from the base of the
> 6,436-foot tall volcanic cinder cone called Black Butte.  Emerging at an
> elevation of exactly 3,000 feet from the Metolius Springs with a year
> round temperature of forty-eight degrees, the Metolius flows north in a
> valley some five miles wide and fifteen miles long.  It is bounded to
> the east by the 4,660-foot high tree covered basalt formation of Green
> Ridge.  To the west the slopes of Three Fingered Jack and Mt. Jefferson
> form the western boundary of this treasured forested pristine river
> valley."
>
>      Watching the Metolius river flow out of the ground is one of the
> most peaceful sights you can imagine.
>
> https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/deschutes/recarea/?recid=38390&actid=50
>
> "In the Newberry National Volcanic Monument, this paved interpretive
> loop trail helps you discover the strange world of tree molds formed
> 7,000 years ago by molten lava."
>
> o     We'll probably get up to the obsidian deposits on the volcano too.
> Native Americans traded those rocks all over the West side of North
> America.
>
> https://traveloregon.com/things-to-do/painted-hills/
>
> "When you travel to the Painted Hills, you can see millions of years of
> history revealed in the layers of mountains of earth, one color at a time.
>
> The hills get their name from the delicately colored stratifications in
> the soil and the yellows, golds, blacks and reds of the Painted Hills
> are best seen in the late afternoon. Tones and hue may appear to change
> from one visit to another, as the claystones differ with ever-changing
> light and moisture levels. Once you see them for yourself, it’s pretty
> easy to understand why the Painted Hills are one of the 7 Wonders of
> Oregon."
>
>      You asked for it. This is my honest response. I really don't give
> a shit if you think it's "off topic", so please spare me your habitual
> whining. It's right square *on topic* for me.

So inflation hasn't hit the liberal PNW? You must be kidding.

--
"Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots."
– Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<22b690f9-d621-4073-99bc-ce7ef0d9c4e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14204&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14204

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:11:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 02:11 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 1:31:49 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:53:12 -0400, bfh <red...@rye.net> wrote:
>
> >George .Anthony wrote:
> >> How do the leftists clowns allow this man to keep his membership card?
> >> Sooner of later even you RORT liberal loons (oops, there I go with the
> >> redundancy) will have to admit the Biden administration is not only a
> >> total failure but very likely the worst to ever come down the pike.
> >>
> >> Give it your best "yabut Trump" shot, CC&P.
> >>
> >> https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/manchin-inflation-biden-white-house
> >
> >Hey. There is no inflation. It's just "Putin's Price Hike".
> >
> Sadly, there appears to be about a third of the people who are quite
> willing to believe that BS.

That 1/3, you mention are probably the folks who believe Trump really won the election, that he wasn't Putin's suckass, and the latest QAnon "fwd" rumor, is something to get themselves in a complete dither over... You know, those 21st Century Ghost Dancers, or more accurately, the Neo-Facists, hoping their piety, and patriotism, will bring back "the good old days"...............

Ol' Whitey

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<q4ic5h5bop6ph0l50c1licak8ngqmodagr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14205&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14205

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 23:09:20 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 04:09 UTC

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:11:06 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
<filmbydon@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 1:31:49 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:

>> >Hey. There is no inflation. It's just "Putin's Price Hike".
>> >
>> Sadly, there appears to be about a third of the people who are quite
>> willing to believe that BS.
>
>That 1/3, you mention are probably the folks who believe Trump really won the election, that he wasn't Putin's suckass, and the latest QAnon "fwd" rumor, is something to get themselves in a complete dither over... You know, those 21st Century Ghost Dancers, or more accurately, the Neo-Facists, hoping their piety, and patriotism, will bring back "the good old days"...............
>
>Ol' Whitey

Old Dumb Lefty is more like it.. Let's prove it. Put down your Stiiizy
Stick and put on your Thinking Cap - or more likely for you - your Pussy
Hat and think real hard. Did Putin cause our 8 point plus inflation and
high energy prices - or is it being caused by Bumbling Brandon and his
Woke posse?

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<t36s55$krp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14208&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14208

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 11:01:40 -0500
 by: George .Anthony - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:01 UTC

On 4/12/2022 8:52 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
>>> in the soil and the yellows, golds, blacks and reds of the Painted
>>> Hills are best seen in the late afternoon. Tones and hue may appear
>>> to change from one visit to another, as the claystones differ with
>>> ever-changing light and moisture levels. Once you see them for
>>> yourself, it’s pretty easy to understand why the Painted Hills are
>>> one of the 7 Wonders of Oregon."
>>>
>>>       You asked for it. This is my honest response. I really don't
>>> give a shit if you think it's "off topic", so please spare me your
>>> habitual whining. It's right square *on topic* for me.
>>
>> So inflation hasn't hit the liberal PNW? You must be kidding.
>>

>       It hasn't affected my plans. If it has changed your plans please
> tell us all about your sad case.
>
>       Looking around at what is and what isn't available it looks like
> a lot of people have the same sort of response I have. Hit the road and

So, because it hasn't affected your plans you couldn't care less about
your fellow lunatic liberals? It hasn't affected my plans either. Unlike
most, I am able to cope. However that has no bearing on the fact that
this administrations policies are negatively impacting every one of us.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/wholesale-prices-producer-inflation-march-2022

By the way, I will be passing through Oregon on my way to Seattle this
summer. I will throw out some Lone Star beer cans along the route. I'm
hopeful a few will land in your yard. That way, by the time I go
through, inflation will be even worse and you can sell the aluminum cans
for some pocket money.

--
"Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots."
– Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<t3723j$7fr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14212&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14212

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 12:43:14 -0500
 by: George .Anthony - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 17:43 UTC

On 4/13/2022 12:34 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 4/13/2022 9:01 AM, George .Anthony wrote:

>>>        It hasn't affected my plans. If it has changed your plans
>>> please tell us all about your sad case.
>>>
>>>        Looking around at what is and what isn't available it looks
>>> like a lot of people have the same sort of response I have. Hit the
>>> road and Party like it's 2022!
>>>
>>> TB
>>
>> So, because it hasn't affected your plans you couldn't care less about
>> your fellow lunatic liberals? It hasn't affected my plans either.
>> Unlike most, I am able to cope. However that has no bearing on the
>> fact that this administrations policies are negatively impacting every
>> one of us.
>>
>> https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/wholesale-prices-producer-inflation-march-2022
>>

>> By the way, I will be passing through Oregon on my way to Seattle this
>> summer. I will throw out some Lone Star beer cans along the route. I'm
>> hopeful a few will land in your yard. That way, by the time I go
>> through, inflation will be even worse and you can sell the aluminum
>> cans for some pocket money.
>>

>      You just *LOVE* to whinge. So now you're whinging about people you
> don't even know and generally wouldn't give a shit about.
>
>     I'm not very special. And here I am. Other than the getting older
> part my life just keeps getting better. Every where I look most folks
> are doing damn fine. Every day I see far more luxury goods being used
> than ever before.

Not a surprise. A lot of rich liberals in the PNW.

The coast is just an amazing display of good times for
> almost every economic class. Particularly on the coast and in the
> cities, but all over the West, "homeless" people living in RVs has
> become a big issue. IOW we're a country with amazingly rich poor people.
> There's so much food around that you have to be seriously messed up to
> go hungry.
>
>       Am I going to pretend to be all that concerned about the small
> percentage of people who aren't doing all that well? No. I am a
> Republican.

You're about as republican as AOC.

I don't have to. I'm hoping that eventually we'll arrive at
> the logical solutions. I don't expect that to happen until it's obvious
> that we have no other choice. So, I end up being an unwilling spectator.
> In the mean time, "LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL, BABY." "There is no time
> like the present." Or as Baba Ram Das said, "Be here now." If your
> here/now includes pretending to give a shit about people who aren't
> doing all that well--go for it. Everywhere I go people seem to be having
> a good time. It's not like inflation is some huge surprise out of
> nowhere. Where I live it happens all the time.
>
>       Here beer cans that were purchased in Oregon are worth 10 cents
> each. You see people returning amazing piles of cans to the redemption
> centers. It's common to see people on the bus with a stack of cans
> bigger than them. Eventually a crew will come along and collect your
> nearly worthless cans along with the rest of the litter. We're used to
> rich folks with bad manners.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<92c57bb2-e1a0-4765-bd3f-429623a637b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14218&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14218

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:33:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 21:33 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 9:09:26 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:11:06 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
> <film...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Sadly, there appears to be about a third of the people who are quite
> >> willing to believe that BS.
> >
> >That 1/3, you mention are probably the folks who believe Trump really won the election, that he wasn't Putin's suckass, and the latest QAnon "fwd" rumor, is something to get themselves in a complete dither over... You know, those 21st Century Ghost Dancers, or more accurately, the Neo-Facists, hoping their piety, and patriotism, will bring back "the good old days"................
> >
> >Ol' Whitey
> >
> Old Dumb Lefty is more like it.. Let's prove it. Put down your Stiiizy
> Stick and put on your Thinking Cap - or more likely for you - your Pussy
> Hat and think real hard. Did Putin cause our 8 point plus inflation and
> high energy prices - or is it being caused by Bumbling Brandon and his
> Woke posse?

If "Bumbling Brandon" and his woke posse are causing the inflation, why is it happening around the rest of the world, and not just in the US? Please pull up your wise man depends, and explain that, if you can?

The Spirit of Walter Cronkite

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<t37h4m$qpq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14219&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14219

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:59:50 -0500
 by: George .Anthony - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 21:59 UTC

On 4/13/2022 4:33 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 9:09:26 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:11:06 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
>> <film...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That 1/3, you mention are probably the folks who believe Trump really won the election, that he wasn't Putin's suckass, and the latest QAnon "fwd" rumor, is something to get themselves in a complete dither over... You know, those 21st Century Ghost Dancers, or more accurately, the Neo-Facists, hoping their piety, and patriotism, will bring back "the good old days"...............
>>>
>>> Ol' Whitey
>>>
>> Old Dumb Lefty is more like it.. Let's prove it. Put down your Stiiizy
>> Stick and put on your Thinking Cap - or more likely for you - your Pussy
>> Hat and think real hard. Did Putin cause our 8 point plus inflation and
>> high energy prices - or is it being caused by Bumbling Brandon and his
>> Woke posse?
>
> If "Bumbling Brandon" and his woke posse are causing the inflation, why is it happening around the rest of the world, and not just in the US? Please pull up your wise man depends, and explain that, if you can?
>
> The Spirit of Walter Cronkite

Even for a liberal you can't possibly be that clueless.

--
"Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots."
– Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<t37j7r$bv9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14220&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14220

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 17:35:39 -0500
 by: George .Anthony - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:35 UTC

<gmie5htuebtajrk7rnhcv285ofrki5pdnj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14221&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14221

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 18:29:12 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 23:29 UTC

On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:33:51 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
<filmbydon@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 9:09:26 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:11:06 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
>> <film...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >That 1/3, you mention are probably the folks who believe Trump really won the election, that he wasn't Putin's suckass, and the latest QAnon "fwd" rumor, is something to get themselves in a complete dither over... You know, those 21st Century Ghost Dancers, or more accurately, the Neo-Facists, hoping their piety, and patriotism, will bring back "the good old days"...............
>> >
>> >Ol' Whitey
>> >
>> Old Dumb Lefty is more like it.. Let's prove it. Put down your Stiiizy
>> Stick and put on your Thinking Cap - or more likely for you - your Pussy
>> Hat and think real hard. Did Putin cause our 8 point plus inflation and
>> high energy prices - or is it being caused by Bumbling Brandon and his
>> Woke posse?
>
>If "Bumbling Brandon" and his woke posse are causing the inflation, why is it happening around the rest of the world, and not just in the US? Please pull up your wise man depends, and explain that, if you can?
>
>The Spirit of Walter Cronkite

You failed to even attempt to answer my question. That is not surprising
since over and over you have proven yourself to be one of our shallow
thinkers who expects the MSM to tell them what to believe without
question - and does just that.

Explain it? Sure, no problem. Wait --- there will be a problem. I can
easily explain it to you, however, I can't understand it for you and
there is the rub. But what the hell - I may go to Hell for fucking with
halfwits - however, as an Agnostic, I've always been willing to risk
it.

When Trump took office in 2017 inflation was 2.5%. When he left office
inflation was 1.2%.

Brandon took that 1.2% up to 7% in his first year and the poor fucker
didn't have Putin to blame. February's inflation was 7.9% before Putin
invaded Ukraine. In 2021 Brandon increased inflation by 391% - without
Putin's help.

Assuming Putin invading Ukraine increased our inflation - it went from
7.9% to 8.5 % in March - he increased our inflation rate by 0.6% from
7.9% to 8.5%.

For the sake of argument, I'm willing to blame Putin for a 0.6% rise in
our inflation, totally disregarding the trend Brandon had going. However
I blame Brandon - and so does the thinking people - for inflation rising
from 1.2% when to took office to 7.5% at the end of his first year. And
then to 7.9% this year before Putin invaded Ukraine.

Now back to the question I asked. I answered your question I gave you my
side - can you give me your side? CNN and/or MSNBC told me will be an
acceptable answer. I never expect much from you and I am never
disappointed.

Did Putin cause our 8 point plus inflation and high energy prices - or
is it being caused by Bumbling Brandon and his Woke posse???

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<t37p8m$i8b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14223&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14223

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 19:18:29 -0500
 by: George .Anthony - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 00:18 UTC

On 4/13/2022 6:29 PM, "Jerry Osage"@osage.com wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:33:51 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
> <filmbydon@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 9:09:26 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:

>>> Old Dumb Lefty is more like it.. Let's prove it. Put down your Stiiizy
>>> Stick and put on your Thinking Cap - or more likely for you - your Pussy
>>> Hat and think real hard. Did Putin cause our 8 point plus inflation and
>>> high energy prices - or is it being caused by Bumbling Brandon and his
>>> Woke posse?
>>
>> If "Bumbling Brandon" and his woke posse are causing the inflation, why is it happening around the rest of the world, and not just in the US? Please pull up your wise man depends, and explain that, if you can?
>>
>> The Spirit of Walter Cronkite
>>
> You failed to even attempt to answer my question. That is not surprising
> since over and over you have proven yourself to be one of our shallow
> thinkers who expects the MSM to tell them what to believe without
> question - and does just that.
>
> Explain it? Sure, no problem. Wait --- there will be a problem. I can
> easily explain it to you, however, I can't understand it for you and
> there is the rub. But what the hell - I may go to Hell for fucking with
> halfwits - however, as an Agnostic, I've always been willing to risk
> it.
>
> When Trump took office in 2017 inflation was 2.5%. When he left office
> inflation was 1.2%.
>
> Brandon took that 1.2% up to 7% in his first year and the poor fucker
> didn't have Putin to blame. February's inflation was 7.9% before Putin
> invaded Ukraine. In 2021 Brandon increased inflation by 391% - without
> Putin's help.
>
> Assuming Putin invading Ukraine increased our inflation - it went from
> 7.9% to 8.5 % in March - he increased our inflation rate by 0.6% from
> 7.9% to 8.5%.
>
> For the sake of argument, I'm willing to blame Putin for a 0.6% rise in
> our inflation, totally disregarding the trend Brandon had going. However
> I blame Brandon - and so does the thinking people - for inflation rising
> from 1.2% when to took office to 7.5% at the end of his first year. And
> then to 7.9% this year before Putin invaded Ukraine.
>
> Now back to the question I asked. I answered your question I gave you my
> side - can you give me your side? CNN and/or MSNBC told me will be an
> acceptable answer. I never expect much from you and I am never
> disappointed.
>
> Did Putin cause our 8 point plus inflation and high energy prices - or
> is it being caused by Bumbling Brandon and his Woke posse???

Nah, it's Trump policies just now taking effect...according to the
leftist sycophants like our resident liberal nut jobs and Peppermint
Patty. By the way, if CC&P ever gives a straight answer it will be
mighty chilly in hell.

--
"Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots."
– Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<947d4e64-63df-4db3-9a51-f9f0447f3617n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14229&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14229

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:36:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 05:36 UTC

On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 4:29:16 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:33:51 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
> <film...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 9:09:26 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:

> >> Old Dumb Lefty is more like it.. Let's prove it. Put down your Stiiizy
> >> Stick and put on your Thinking Cap - or more likely for you - your Pussy
> >> Hat and think real hard. Did Putin cause our 8 point plus inflation and
> >> high energy prices - or is it being caused by Bumbling Brandon and his
> >> Woke posse?
> >
> >If "Bumbling Brandon" and his woke posse are causing the inflation, why is it happening around the rest of the world, and not just in the US? Please pull up your wise man depends, and explain that, if you can?
> >
> >The Spirit of Walter Cronkite
> >
> You failed to even attempt to answer my question. That is not surprising
> since over and over you have proven yourself to be one of our shallow
> thinkers who expects the MSM to tell them what to believe without
> question - and does just that.
>
> Explain it? Sure, no problem. Wait --- there will be a problem. I can
> easily explain it to you, however, I can't understand it for you and
> there is the rub. But what the hell - I may go to Hell for fucking with
> halfwits - however, as an Agnostic, I've always been willing to risk
> it.
>
> When Trump took office in 2017 inflation was 2.5%. When he left office
> inflation was 1.2%.
>
> Brandon took that 1.2% up to 7% in his first year and the poor fucker
> didn't have Putin to blame. February's inflation was 7.9% before Putin
> invaded Ukraine. In 2021 Brandon increased inflation by 391% - without
> Putin's help.
>
> Assuming Putin invading Ukraine increased our inflation - it went from
> 7.9% to 8.5 % in March - he increased our inflation rate by 0.6% from
> 7.9% to 8.5%.
>
> For the sake of argument, I'm willing to blame Putin for a 0.6% rise in
> our inflation, totally disregarding the trend Brandon had going. However
> I blame Brandon - and so does the thinking people - for inflation rising
> from 1.2% when to took office to 7.5% at the end of his first year. And
> then to 7.9% this year before Putin invaded Ukraine.
>
> Now back to the question I asked. I answered your question I gave you my
> side - can you give me your side? CNN and/or MSNBC told me will be an
> acceptable answer. I never expect much from you and I am never
> disappointed.
> Did Putin cause our 8 point plus inflation and high energy prices - or
> is it being caused by Bumbling Brandon and his Woke posse???

Why should I answer your question when you don't answer mine? Inflation is happening globally, not just in the US... Do you think Biden is causing worldwide inflation? How does that work?

Wovoka O'Malley Jones

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<sjdf5h9sbf7uqpo5d9oecc1t868s21isr3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14231&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14231

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 01:15:35 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 06:15 UTC

On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:59:50 -0500, "George .Anthony"
<ganthony@gmail.org> wrote:

>On 4/13/2022 4:33 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 9:09:26 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:

>>> Old Dumb Lefty is more like it.. Let's prove it. Put down your Stiiizy
>>> Stick and put on your Thinking Cap - or more likely for you - your Pussy
>>> Hat and think real hard. Did Putin cause our 8 point plus inflation and
>>> high energy prices - or is it being caused by Bumbling Brandon and his
>>> Woke posse?
>>
>> If "Bumbling Brandon" and his woke posse are causing the inflation, why is it happening around the rest of the world, and not just in the US? Please pull up your wise man depends, and explain that, if you can?
>>
>> The Spirit of Walter Cronkite
>>

>Even for a liberal you can't possibly be that clueless.

George you are sadly mistaken - he can be, and he is. He was smart
enough to learn several guitar chords - enough to play backup rhythm -
but he could never pick out the melody - much less make it cry or sing.
Yet, he thinks he is a picker when he is only a mediocre strummer.

And that is a pretty good analogy of his abilities here on RORT. Even
though he is giving it his all - don't expect much.

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<nodf5ht2kji8qebl453eer93uuo7ugp0hu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14232&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14232

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 01:16:01 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 06:16 UTC

On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:36:18 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
<filmbydon@gmail.com> wrote:

>Why should I answer your question when you don't answer mine? Inflation is happening globally, not just in the US... Do you think Biden is causing worldwide inflation? How does that work?

I'll bite - No, Brandon is not the cause of global inflation. What do
you think the cause is?

Now - do you think Putin has caused our inflation and high energy
prices?

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<42c54edb-df36-4aea-aa4a-0525ec66b330n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14234&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14234

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 02:21:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 09:21 UTC

On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 11:16:05 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:36:18 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
> <film...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Why should I answer your question when you don't answer mine? Inflation is happening globally, not just in the US... Do you think Biden is causing worldwide inflation? How does that work?
> >
> I'll bite - No, Brandon is not the cause of global inflation. What do
> you think the cause is?
>
> Now - do you think Putin has caused our inflation and high energy
> prices?

I certainly think the instability Putin has caused in the world far exceeds anything Brandon has, or even could do! The sanctions the West is dishing out to Russia for a noble cause, has thrown a monkey wrench into world trade, and brought us to the ragged edge of WWIII... Supply problems are worldwide. Covid is still in the wings, and corporate earnings are hitting all time highs, but the future looks pretty iffy for most of the world, despite "Help Wanted" signs that seem to be everywhere one goes...

Brandon doesn't set the prices of oil, steel, computer chips, or food, demand does... It looks to me like people just want more of "the good stuff", and they're willing to have a bidding war to get whatever the good stuff is!

T. Malthus

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<t39d6g$9nm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14237&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14237

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 10:04:49 -0500
 by: George .Anthony - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 15:04 UTC

On 4/14/2022 4:21 AM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 11:16:05 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:36:18 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
>> <film...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Why should I answer your question when you don't answer mine? Inflation is happening globally, not just in the US... Do you think Biden is causing worldwide inflation? How does that work?
>>>
>> I'll bite - No, Brandon is not the cause of global inflation. What do
>> you think the cause is?
>>
>> Now - do you think Putin has caused our inflation and high energy
>> prices?
>
> I certainly think the instability Putin has caused in the world far exceeds anything Brandon has, or even could do! The sanctions the West is dishing out to Russia for a noble cause, has thrown a monkey wrench into world trade, and brought us to the ragged edge of WWIII... Supply problems are worldwide. Covid is still in the wings, and corporate earnings are hitting all time highs, but the future looks pretty iffy for most of the world, despite "Help Wanted" signs that seem to be everywhere one goes...
>
> Brandon doesn't set the prices of oil, steel, computer chips, or food, demand does... It looks to me like people just want more of "the good stuff", and they're willing to have a bidding war to get whatever the good stuff is!
>
> T. Malthus

It's still Biden's fault. He facilitated Putin's invasion. So... Biden
still wins the prize for worst.

--
"Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots."
– Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<2022041408115823589-email@domain.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14238&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14238

From: ema...@domain.com (Ralph E Lindberg)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 08:11:58 -0700
 by: Ralph E Lindberg - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 15:11 UTC

On 2022-04-13 21:54:11 +0000, Technobarbarian said:

> I'm at least as Republican as the orange outrage. Because I
> served in Vietnam under both a Democratic and a Republican
> administration I'm not particularly fond of either party. I have a few
> more days to decide. I might become a Democrat again for a little
> while. It would be my only chance to vote for our next Governor,
> because it's unlikely that the Republicans will run a sane candidate
> who has a chance of winning.

I trimmed things down a little.

It's near traditional that the Demo's were the party with the most
Nutz, but it appears the GOP took that as a challenge a few years back
and have been actively working to attract even "Nutier" candidates.
Our "local" example is the nut that won the GOP primary for Gov last
year. He never conceded and tried to argue that the election had been
stolen from him. Our State elections person was a GOP.
He was filing some lawsuits about it, but they got dropped when his
lawyers were threatened with scanctions by the courts.

Now he is running for Congress in a district he doesn't live in.

IF the GOP had ran someone sane I probably would have voted for them,
rather than that Carpet Bagger Inslee, who did NOT earn a third term.
I did vote in the GOP primary for the one that I thought was to most sane....

> And then you want me to admit that inflation is out of control
> when I ain't seenin' it. I filled up my tank today. The price was
> several dollars less than what I paid last week. Get back to me when
> you're living in the here and now on planet Earth.
>
> TB

Locally our gas prices have been flat for a month, they dropped a
little this week. But our prices peaked about 20 cent below Seattle a
month ago.

Re: OT? - Inflation Response

<2e5h5hprrcqhv1ouulqg0nasrpg45hm00l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14250&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14250

From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
References: <t34hb8$uvj$1@dont-email.me> <tUj5K.713158$oF2.398881@fx10.iad> <kukb5h53aft0fleudjnqolclqesiptu9rn@4ax.com> <22b690f9-d621-4073-99bc-ce7ef0d9c4e4n@googlegroups.com> <q4ic5h5bop6ph0l50c1licak8ngqmodagr@4ax.com> <92c57bb2-e1a0-4765-bd3f-429623a637b5n@googlegroups.com> <gmie5htuebtajrk7rnhcv285ofrki5pdnj@4ax.com> <947d4e64-63df-4db3-9a51-f9f0447f3617n@googlegroups.com> <nodf5ht2kji8qebl453eer93uuo7ugp0hu@4ax.com> <42c54edb-df36-4aea-aa4a-0525ec66b330n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 16:49:10 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 21:49 UTC

On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 02:21:07 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
<filmbydon@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 11:16:05 PM UTC-7, Jerry wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:36:18 -0700 (PDT), "film...@gmail.com"
>> <film...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Why should I answer your question when you don't answer mine? Inflation is happening globally, not just in the US... Do you think Biden is causing worldwide inflation? How does that work?
>> >
>> I'll bite - No, Brandon is not the cause of global inflation. What do
>> you think the cause is?
>>
>> Now - do you think Putin has caused our inflation and high energy
>> prices?
>
>I certainly think the instability Putin has caused in the world far exceeds anything Brandon has, or even could do! The sanctions the West is dishing out to Russia for a noble cause, has thrown a monkey wrench into world trade, and brought us to the ragged edge of WWIII... Supply problems are worldwide. Covid is still in the wings, and corporate earnings are hitting all time highs, but the future looks pretty iffy for most of the world, despite "Help Wanted" signs that seem to be everywhere one goes...
>
>Brandon doesn't set the prices of oil, steel, computer chips, or food, demand does... It looks to me like people just want more of "the good stuff", and they're willing to have a bidding war to get whatever the good stuff is!
>
>T. Malthus

Was that so hard?

Your answer isn't very clear, however I take it to mean that you don't
think Putin caused our 7+% rise in inflation that it was/is Covid.