From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Florida bans 28 math textbooks in panic over Critical Race Theory
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 21:09:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: George .Anthony - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 21:09 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Florida bans 28 math textbooks in panic over Critical Race Theory"
>
> "The state of Florida is rejecting 28 mathematics textbooks as a result
> of Republicans' purported outrage over Critical Race Theory.
>
> On Friday, Florida Commissioner of Education Richard Corcoran announced
> that the state had rejected the math textbooks under the state's
> Benchmarks for Excellent Student Thinking (B.E.S.T.) standards.
>
> "The approved list followed a thorough review of submissions at the
> Department, which found 41 percent of the submitted textbooks were
> impermissible with either Florida’s new standards or contained
> prohibited topics – the most in Florida’s history. Reasons for rejecting
> textbooks included references to Critical Race Theory (CRT), inclusions
> of Common Core, and the unsolicited addition of Social Emotional
> Learning (SEL) in mathematics," the department announced."
> [snip]
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/desantis-critical-race-theory/
>
> TB

Good for Florida. This is why our children are behind the world in STEM
education. Get the woke out of education.

--
“End of quote” - Joe Biden

Re: Florida bans 28 math textbooks in panic over Critical Race Theory

<f80583f3-b3c9-490d-b0c2-e6bc6e31e4aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14272&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14272

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 15:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 22:03 UTC

On Saturday, April 16, 2022 at 2:09:13 PM UTC-7, George .Anthony wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technobarbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > "Florida bans 28 math textbooks in panic over Critical Race Theory"
> >
> > "The state of Florida is rejecting 28 mathematics textbooks as a result
> > of Republicans' purported outrage over Critical Race Theory.
> >
> > On Friday, Florida Commissioner of Education Richard Corcoran announced
> > that the state had rejected the math textbooks under the state's
> > Benchmarks for Excellent Student Thinking (B.E.S.T.) standards.
> >
> > "The approved list followed a thorough review of submissions at the
> > Department, which found 41 percent of the submitted textbooks were
> > impermissible with either Florida’s new standards or contained
> > prohibited topics – the most in Florida’s history. Reasons for rejecting
> > textbooks included references to Critical Race Theory (CRT), inclusions
> > of Common Core, and the unsolicited addition of Social Emotional
> > Learning (SEL) in mathematics," the department announced."
> > [snip]
> >
> > https://www.rawstory.com/desantis-critical-race-theory/
> >
> > TB
> >
> Good for Florida. This is why our children are behind the world in STEM
> education. Get the woke out of education.
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

I see where El Stupido is missing the whole point as usual, just like Trumps former slick.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/gop-rep-chip-roy-complained-162427043.html