From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Go for It, CC&P
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:32:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: George .Anthony - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:32 UTC

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/u18zt0/engelbrecht_and_phillips_on_the_charlie_kirk_show/

--
“End of quote” - Joe Biden

Re: OT? - Go for It, CC&P

<3b7f1f02-1ec8-4059-8edf-89fc52e76f9fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14289&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14289

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 10:50:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT? - Go for It, CC&P
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:50 UTC

On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 10:33:00 AM UTC-7, George .Anthony wrote:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/u18zt0/engelbrecht_and_phillips_on_the_charlie_kirk_show/
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

He Fido you found something other than Slut News to shill for, personally I will wait for the National Enquirer to confirm your prattling

How to define stupid ask a Fido
--

Re: OT? - Go for It, CC&P

<t3l0of$728$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14298&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14298

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 00:46:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: George .Anthony - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 00:46 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/17/2022 10:32 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
>>
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/u18zt0/engelbrecht_and_phillips_on_the_charlie_kirk_show/
>>

> If you wanna troll be you have to give me some reason to think I
> might give a shit about your latest whinge. I frequently ignore naked
> links, especially if it just leads to some idiot video. There are no
> names there that mean anything to me.
>
> Hell, I'm still waiting to hear what it is that the children can't
> see or hear if Elon Musk doesn't buy Twitter. You remember? There was
> supposed to be something I was afraid of? I have no idea what it might
> have been. That whinge looks like it ran off the information highway and
> died of natural causes.
>
> TB

It is obvious to all of us with brains that you, just like the twitter
board, fear free speech - especially conservative speech. And why do you
find it necessary to waste a lot of words to tell me you don’t care? It
seems to me you care enough to say you don’t care. When you post your inane
tomes, I am not equal to your level of self importance so I don’t find it
necessary to respond to those that don’t interest me, which are most of
them.

--
“End of quote” - Joe Biden

Re: OT? - Go for It, CC&P

<38ca2a36-e13a-4d4c-8a4a-b450a4993b75n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14302&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14302

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 19:04:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 02:04 UTC

On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 5:46:10 PM UTC-7, George .Anthony wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technobarbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/17/2022 10:32 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
> >>
> >> https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/u18zt0/engelbrecht_and_phillips_on_the_charlie_kirk_show/
> >>

> > If you wanna troll be you have to give me some reason to think I
> > might give a shit about your latest whinge. I frequently ignore naked
> > links, especially if it just leads to some idiot video. There are no
> > names there that mean anything to me.
> >
> > Hell, I'm still waiting to hear what it is that the children can't
> > see or hear if Elon Musk doesn't buy Twitter. You remember? There was
> > supposed to be something I was afraid of? I have no idea what it might
> > have been. That whinge looks like it ran off the information highway and
> > died of natural causes.
> >
> > TB
> >
> It is obvious to all of us with brains that you, just like the twitter
> board, fear free speech - especially conservative speech. And why do you
> find it necessary to waste a lot of words to tell me you don’t care? It
> seems to me you care enough to say you don’t care. When you post your inane
> tomes, I am not equal to your level of self importance so I don’t find it
> necessary to respond to those that don’t interest me, which are most of
> them.
> --
> “End of quote” - Joe Biden

Unfortunately, you are not on the same level of importance as TB, nor should you attempt such an overreach! Perhaps "Honk" requires you posting reruns of Fox News, but I doubt the reruns have any effect on Fox News viewer recruitment? However, if Faux knew what you are doing them, in the cyber-RV community, I have no doubt they'd be pleased by their results... <wink wink>

Capt. Jett Jr., of the Space Patrol

Re: OT? - Go for It, CC&P

<t3mgtf$1lub$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14305&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14305

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George .Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 14:27:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: George .Anthony - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 14:27 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/18/2022 5:46 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
>> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> If you wanna troll be you have to give me some reason to think I
>>> might give a shit about your latest whinge. I frequently ignore naked
>>> links, especially if it just leads to some idiot video. There are no
>>> names there that mean anything to me.
>>>
>>> Hell, I'm still waiting to hear what it is that the children can't
>>> see or hear if Elon Musk doesn't buy Twitter. You remember? There was
>>> supposed to be something I was afraid of? I have no idea what it might
>>> have been. That whinge looks like it ran off the information highway and
>>> died of natural causes.
>>>
>>> TB
>>>

>> It is obvious to all of us with brains that you, just like the twitter
>> board, fear free speech - especially conservative speech. And why do you
>> find it necessary to waste a lot of words to tell me you don’t care? It
>> seems to me you care enough to say you don’t care. When you post your inane
>> tomes, I am not equal to your level of self importance so I don’t find it
>> necessary to respond to those that don’t interest me, which are most of
>> them.
>>

> LOL, good one. I'm somehow afraid of free speech, but I participate
> on a forum where everyone has more freedom of speech than anyone on
> Twitter.
>
> This probably won't help you with your confusion, but I never
> objected to Musk buying Twitter. I haven't even hinted at it. There is
> nothing stopping him from getting into the social media business. He has
> enough money to start his own Twitter. Musk getting into the social
> media business is only a big deal in your imagination. Once he's there
> he has all the same problems the other companies have.
>
> TB

“… especially conservative free speech”. You reading comprehension is as
lacking as your other mental facilities.

--
“End of quote” - Joe Biden