From: Jerry Os...@osage.com
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Hey George - my turn to CC&P
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 20:18:13 -0500
 by: Jerry Os...@osage.com - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 01:18 UTC

Dr. Anthony Fauci, COVID czar and chief medical adviser to U.S.
President Joe Biden, told ABC’s “This Week” that “each individual is
going to have to make their calculation of the amount of risk they want
to take” when it comes to COVID.

“This is not going to be eradicated, and it’s not going to be
eliminated,” he said.

It is unfortunate that the smirking asshole didn't say that in March
2020. Or, that the midterm election wasn't last November. If it had
been we would have gotten back to normal a year or two earlier.
Actually, we never went off the rails here so it isn't a big deal for
us.

Dr. Stuart Ray, vice chair of medicine for data integrity and analytics
at Johns Hopkins’ Department of Medicine had this to say.

“At a governmental level it’s increasingly hard to push mandates,” he
said. “I get a sense folks don’t have much appetite for broad mandates.”

Another potential factor in local governments’ decision to issue, or not
issue, mandates: this year’s midterm election.

In the early days of the pandemic “you could have been strongly pro-mask
and only worry about having lost the Trump votes.” "Now, that’s not
necessarily so. Many politicians are “now taking the centrist position"
on pandemic precautions "in order to get swing voters,” he said.

When it comes to mandates, Ray would “rather we empower people with the
ability to manage risk and try to think of the most vulnerable when we
make decisions about how we behave.”

We didn't need "Empowering" - we had that. What the assholes tried to
do was un-empower us to make those decisions. Out here we mostly saw
all the mandates as suggestions and ignored them. Some masked and social
distanced, but most didn't.

That should have been the position all along, ( “each individual is
going to have to make their calculation of the amount of risk they want
to take”) - and probably would have been the position except for a
chance to do a "Fuck You" to Trump and the Conservatives.

Now that the Left is about to get their worst drubbing in years at the
polls Fauci now states that the Wuhan Flu "is not going to be
eradicated, and it’s not going to be eliminated,” no matter what Brandon
promised.

Thinking people knew that from the start - it is a virus, a more deadly
variety of the flu. The only virus we have eliminated in the wild is
Smallpox and it was a world effort and took many years. Moreover, I
doubt that it could be done now because the world has changed so much.

However, the unthinking, I.e., Liberals still don't understand. Or, if
they do, they still are holding a grudge against the Conservatives. The
answer is, probably both.

In January. a Rasmussen poll found that a majority of Democrats embrace
restrictive policies, including punitive measures against those who
haven’t gotten the COVID-19 vaccine.

59% of Democratic voters were in favor of required home confinement for
those who refuse vaccination.

48% of Democrat voters thought “federal and state governments should be
able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy
of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or
in online or digital publications.”

45% of Democratic voters “would favor governments requiring citizens to
temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to
get a COVID-19 vaccine.”

That was in January of this year. They still believe the sky is falling
and probably will still believe it ten years from now - the ignorant
fools.
--

Jerry O.

Re: Hey George - my turn to CC&P

<t3rno9$pe4$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14326&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14326

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Hey George - my turn to CC&P
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 13:55:21 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:U6RBkj697NlHdnKbmhG+luFIenQ=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 13:55 UTC

<Jerry Osage@osage.com> wrote:
> Dr. Anthony Fauci, COVID czar and chief medical adviser to U.S.
> President Joe Biden, told ABC’s “This Week” that “each individual is
> going to have to make their calculation of the amount of risk they want
> to take” when it comes to COVID.
>
> “This is not going to be eradicated, and it’s not going to be
> eliminated,” he said.
>
> It is unfortunate that the smirking asshole didn't say that in March
> 2020. Or, that the midterm election wasn't last November. If it had
> been we would have gotten back to normal a year or two earlier.
> Actually, we never went off the rails here so it isn't a big deal for
> us.
>
> Dr. Stuart Ray, vice chair of medicine for data integrity and analytics
> at Johns Hopkins’ Department of Medicine had this to say.
>
> “At a governmental level it’s increasingly hard to push mandates,” he
> said. “I get a sense folks don’t have much appetite for broad mandates.”
>
> Another potential factor in local governments’ decision to issue, or not
> issue, mandates: this year’s midterm election.
>
> In the early days of the pandemic “you could have been strongly pro-mask
> and only worry about having lost the Trump votes.” "Now, that’s not
> necessarily so. Many politicians are “now taking the centrist position"
> on pandemic precautions "in order to get swing voters,” he said.
>
> When it comes to mandates, Ray would “rather we empower people with the
> ability to manage risk and try to think of the most vulnerable when we
> make decisions about how we behave.”
>
> We didn't need "Empowering" - we had that. What the assholes tried to
> do was un-empower us to make those decisions. Out here we mostly saw
> all the mandates as suggestions and ignored them. Some masked and social
> distanced, but most didn't.
>
> That should have been the position all along, ( “each individual is
> going to have to make their calculation of the amount of risk they want
> to take”) - and probably would have been the position except for a
> chance to do a "Fuck You" to Trump and the Conservatives.
>
> Now that the Left is about to get their worst drubbing in years at the
> polls Fauci now states that the Wuhan Flu "is not going to be
> eradicated, and it’s not going to be eliminated,” no matter what Brandon
> promised.
>
> Thinking people knew that from the start - it is a virus, a more deadly
> variety of the flu. The only virus we have eliminated in the wild is
> Smallpox and it was a world effort and took many years. Moreover, I
> doubt that it could be done now because the world has changed so much.
>
> However, the unthinking, I.e., Liberals still don't understand. Or, if
> they do, they still are holding a grudge against the Conservatives. The
> answer is, probably both.
>
> In January. a Rasmussen poll found that a majority of Democrats embrace
> restrictive policies, including punitive measures against those who
> haven’t gotten the COVID-19 vaccine.

Of course they do. These are the people who believe government bureaucrats
are smarter than they and they are happy to be led by the nose.

> 59% of Democratic voters were in favor of required home confinement for
> those who refuse vaccination.
>
> 48% of Democrat voters thought “federal and state governments should be
> able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy
> of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or
> in online or digital publications.”
>
> 45% of Democratic voters “would favor governments requiring citizens to
> temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to
> get a COVID-19 vaccine.”
>
> That was in January of this year. They still believe the sky is falling
> and probably will still believe it ten years from now - the ignorant
> fools.

Re: Hey George - my turn to CC&P

<7b2bbe25-8840-4c71-b332-f6d87b7bd5c6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14327&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14327

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 07:26:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 14:26 UTC

On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 6:55:23 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
Idiocy snipped

> Of course they do. These are the people who believe government bureaucrats
> are smarter than they and they are happy to be led by the nose.
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

Now that’s a good coming from a halve witted dog