Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Bird flu
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 02:27:41 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 06:27 UTC

With tens of millions of chickens already dead, the scientists are
asking people to take down their bird feeders to help prevent the
spread of bird flu. I asked my birds if they wanted me to follow the
science. Every bird I asked said, "Hell no. It won't help us anymore
than locking down and closing up helped you dumbasses. You keep the
feeder full, and we'll try not to crap or spit near a chicken flock on
our way North."

Chicken Little, Jr.

--
bill

Re: Bird flu

<8ba36c77-1d67-47d6-ab76-61bd91e126cfn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14341&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14341

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 00:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Bird flu
From: filmby...@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:21 UTC

On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 11:27:45 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> With tens of millions of chickens already dead, the scientists are
> asking people to take down their bird feeders to help prevent the
> spread of bird flu. I asked my birds if they wanted me to follow the
> science. Every bird I asked said, "Hell no. It won't help us anymore
> than locking down and closing up helped you dumbasses. You keep the
> feeder full, and we'll try not to crap or spit near a chicken flock on
> our way North."
>
> Chicken Little, Jr.
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

At least so far, the West Coast has been spared bird flu, but it's probably just a matter of time until we're infested too? I wonder how soon the chicken supply will be effected, and how high the future price will get? My pard cooks the most tender chicken tenders, I ever 'et!

I suspect the lockdown helped considerably, during the worst days of Covid, when it was more deadly? Most of the world seemed to believe it was the prudent course of action to follow the science, by shutting down human contact. Once I got inoculated with that magnetic Bill Gates juice, my bravery level increased almost to pre-plague times...

I wouldn't put any faith in what the birds tell you about avoiding chickens on the way North. They'd say anything to keep those feeders full! Still, the lure of operating ones own welfare dept. for birdies, is a hard call to deny, if you feel the need to feel needed....

J.J. Audubon Jr.

Re: Bird flu

<t3udlf$eee$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14343&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14343

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 09:21:33 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:21 UTC

On 4/22/2022 2:21 AM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 11:27:45 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> With tens of millions of chickens already dead, the scientists are
>> asking people to take down their bird feeders to help prevent the
>> spread of bird flu. I asked my birds if they wanted me to follow the
>> science. Every bird I asked said, "Hell no. It won't help us anymore
>> than locking down and closing up helped you dumbasses. You keep the
>> feeder full, and we'll try not to crap or spit near a chicken flock on
>> our way North."
>>
>> Chicken Little, Jr.
>>
>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> At least so far, the West Coast has been spared bird flu, but it's probably just a matter of time until we're infested too? I wonder how soon the chicken supply will be effected, and how high the future price will get? My pard cooks the most tender chicken tenders, I ever 'et!
>
> I suspect the lockdown helped considerably, during the worst days of Covid, when it was more deadly? Most of the world seemed to believe it was the prudent course of action to follow the science, by shutting down human contact. Once I got inoculated with that magnetic Bill Gates juice, my bravery level increased almost to pre-plague times...
>
> I wouldn't put any faith in what the birds tell you about avoiding chickens on the way North. They'd say anything to keep those feeders full! Still, the lure of operating ones own welfare dept. for birdies, is a hard call to deny, if you feel the need to feel needed....
>
> J.J. Audubon Jr.

You can't trust those birds at the feeders. They are obviously
democrats. They take advantage of free food and they don't even have to
work for it. The only contribution they make to society is to produce
more free food eating, non-workers. I suspect they will be crapping all
over hard working, capitalist, honest chicken farmers' fowl.

--
- Why do liberals fear free speech? Because they can't handle the truth.

Re: Bird flu

<B42dnSZf1qQWxP7_nZ2dnUU7-YOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14351&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14351

Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:42:38 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 01:42 UTC

On 4/21/2022 11:27 PM, bfh wrote:
> With tens of millions of chickens already dead, the scientists are
> asking people to take down their bird feeders to help prevent the spread
> of bird flu. I asked my birds if they wanted me to follow the science.
> Every bird I asked said, "Hell no. It won't help us anymore than locking
> down and closing up helped you dumbasses. You keep the feeder full, and
> we'll try not to crap or spit near a chicken flock on our way North."
>
> Chicken Little, Jr.

I fed my chickens, bleach, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin so they
should be OK. I suggested they mask but, like true retrumplichickens
they said, "Hell no. This'll all be over in two weeks anyway."

Re: Bird flu

<65J8K.7$x9Ea.1@fx45.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14352&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14352

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:00:34 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 02:00 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 4/21/2022 11:27 PM, bfh wrote:
>> With tens of millions of chickens already dead, the scientists are
>> asking people to take down their bird feeders to help prevent the
>> spread of bird flu. I asked my birds if they wanted me to follow the
>> science. Every bird I asked said, "Hell no. It won't help us anymore
>> than locking down and closing up helped you dumbasses. You keep the
>> feeder full, and we'll try not to crap or spit near a chicken flock
>> on our way North."
>>
>> Chicken Little, Jr.
>>

> I fed my chickens, bleach, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin so they
> should be OK. I suggested they mask but, like true retrumplichickens
> they said, "Hell no. This'll all be over in two weeks anyway."

I can't believe you asked a chicken to mask up. That's about the
dumbassedness thing I've heard since the last time Kakala said something.

46/28/2
I'm not a lucky bastard all the time.

--
bill