1 + 1 = 3, for large values of 1.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - A Punch in the FaceGeorge.Anthony
+- Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceGeorge Anthony
+* Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceGeorge.Anthony
|+- Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceGeorge Anthony
|`* Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceGeorge.Anthony
| `- Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceGeorge.Anthony
`* Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceRalph E Lindberg
 +* Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceGeorge.Anthony
 |`- Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceGeorge Anthony
 `* Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceRalph E Lindberg
  +* Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceGeorge.Anthony
  |`- Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceGeorge Anthony
  `- Re: OT? - A Punch in the FaceRalph E Lindberg

1
OT? - A Punch in the Face

<t3sam7$qf3$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14334&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14334

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - A Punch in the Face
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 14:18:31 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 19:18 UTC

to the woke liberal bullies. Finally, someone besides Trump is fighting
back against the insanity of the left.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-house-passes-bill-stripping-disney-of-self-governing-status
--
- Why do liberals fear free speech? Because they can't handle the truth.

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<57c186ca-b6eb-406c-b214-90c69ee2e7ban@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14335&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14335

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 19:29 UTC

On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:18:33 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> to the woke liberal bullies. Finally, someone besides Trump is fighting
> back against the insanity of the left.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-house-passes-bill-stripping-disney-of-self-governing-status
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

But Fido the orange idiot does not like completion, so somebody else has to do it, I mean common the turkey could no manage to make his own Sandwich.
--

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<t3sil9$p71$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14336&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14336

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 21:34:33 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:s4AYidOZrrEntgKCx3ZX9QHpWMg=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 21:34 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/21/2022 12:18 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
>> to the woke liberal bullies. Finally, someone besides Trump is fighting
>> back against the insanity of the left.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-house-passes-bill-stripping-disney-of-self-governing-status
>>

> ROFLMAO You're so confused. I thought you were supposed to be a
> YUGE free speech advocate. You radical "conservative" fascists are all
> in favor of free speech--until someone says something you don't like.
> The first amendment isn't there to protect popular speech. It's there to
> protect unpopular speech. Disney's only sin was saying things the
> Florida fascists don't like.

Like Twitter twitter censoring Trump because they don’t agree with what he
says. I haven’t seen you advocating for Trump’s first amendment rights. If
it’s good for the goose…

> It should be interesting watching the Florida politicians unscrew
> themselves. For example:
>
> "For Florida: The biggest issue is nearly $1 billion in tax-free bonds
> that have been issued by Disney. Florida law says that if a special tax
> district is dissolved, the responsibility to pay those bonds reverts to
> local governments. Democratic state lawmakers say that the interest on
> those bonds equates to an additional tax burden of $580 per person for
> the 1.7 million residents of neighboring Orange and Osceola counties,
> which would also have to step in and provide many of the public services
> for the area that are currently funded by the company. Disney employs
> about 80,000 people in Florida."
>
> All the current examples of people trying to restrict speech
> appear to be retrumplican. For example:
>
> "For corporate America: Disney’s clash with Florida is the latest
> example of how companies’ growing willingness to speak out on social and
> political issues puts them in conflict with some lawmakers. Last year,
> Georgia politicians threatened to raise taxes on Delta after the airline
> spoke out against the state’s restrictive voting laws. More recently,
> Texas lawmakers have said they would bar Citigroup from underwriting the
> state’s bonds unless the bank revoked its policy to pay for employees to
> travel out of state for abortions, which are severely restricted there."
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/21/business/dealbook/disney-florida-taxes.html
>
> TB

This has nothing to do with free speech.

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<63ce14a9-27ba-4d90-929b-efe032b404adn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14337&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14337

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 15:25:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 22:25 UTC

On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 2:34:35 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technobarbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/21/2022 12:18 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
> >> to the woke liberal bullies. Finally, someone besides Trump is fighting
> >> back against the insanity of the left.
> >>
> >> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-house-passes-bill-stripping-disney-of-self-governing-status
> >>

> > ROFLMAO You're so confused. I thought you were supposed to be a
> > YUGE free speech advocate. You radical "conservative" fascists are all
> > in favor of free speech--until someone says something you don't like.
> > The first amendment isn't there to protect popular speech. It's there to
> > protect unpopular speech. Disney's only sin was saying things the
> > Florida fascists don't like.
> Like Twitter twitter censoring Trump because they don’t agree with what he
> says. I haven’t seen you advocating for Trump’s first amendment rights. If
> it’s good for the goose…
>
> This has nothing to do with free speech.
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

More like truth social it’s so censored nobody is interested what the dumb shit has to say, another looser enterprise of former idiot in chief..

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<t3soa6$vvu$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14338&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14338

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 23:11:02 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:QTXbYy9mGe17b1O/8Hlzm47EWUQ=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 23:11 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/21/2022 2:34 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
>> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ROFLMAO You're so confused. I thought you were supposed to be a
>>> YUGE free speech advocate. You radical "conservative" fascists are all
>>> in favor of free speech--until someone says something you don't like.
>>> The first amendment isn't there to protect popular speech. It's there to
>>> protect unpopular speech. Disney's only sin was saying things the
>>> Florida fascists don't like.
>>

>> Like Twitter twitter censoring Trump because they don’t agree with what he
>> says. I haven’t seen you advocating for Trump’s first amendment rights. If
>> it’s good for the goose…
>>

>>> It should be interesting watching the Florida politicians unscrew
>>> themselves. For example:
>>>
>>> "For Florida: The biggest issue is nearly $1 billion in tax-free bonds
>>> that have been issued by Disney. Florida law says that if a special tax
>>> district is dissolved, the responsibility to pay those bonds reverts to
>>> local governments. Democratic state lawmakers say that the interest on
>>> those bonds equates to an additional tax burden of $580 per person for
>>> the 1.7 million residents of neighboring Orange and Osceola counties,
>>> which would also have to step in and provide many of the public services
>>> for the area that are currently funded by the company. Disney employs
>>> about 80,000 people in Florida."
>>>
>>> All the current examples of people trying to restrict speech
>>> appear to be retrumplican. For example:
>>>
>>> "For corporate America: Disney’s clash with Florida is the latest
>>> example of how companies’ growing willingness to speak out on social and
>>> political issues puts them in conflict with some lawmakers. Last year,
>>> Georgia politicians threatened to raise taxes on Delta after the airline
>>> spoke out against the state’s restrictive voting laws. More recently,
>>> Texas lawmakers have said they would bar Citigroup from underwriting the
>>> state’s bonds unless the bank revoked its policy to pay for employees to
>>> travel out of state for abortions, which are severely restricted there."
>>>
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/21/business/dealbook/disney-florida-taxes.html
>>>
>>> TB
>>>

>> This has nothing to do with free speech.
>>

> You haven't seen me advocate for anyone's non-existent right to
> organize riots or violent revolution on social media.
>
> You are still dancing around your own very obvious objections to
> non-violent free speech. Which is it? Are you just another fascist or
> you really in favor of free speech?
>
> TB

You poor conflicted fool. I will cut you some slack here. If you can show
me verifiable quotes from Trump where he says “go out and organize riots
and revolt violently”, I will agree with you.

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<t3udul$gpe$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14344&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14344

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 09:26:28 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:26 UTC

On 4/21/2022 9:13 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 4/21/2022 4:11 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
>> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>       You haven't seen me advocate for anyone's non-existent right to
>>> organize riots or violent revolution on social media.
>>>
>>>       You are still dancing around your own very obvious objections to
>>> non-violent free speech. Which is it? Are you just another fascist or
>>> you really in favor of free speech?
>>>
>>> TB
>>>

>> You poor conflicted fool. I will cut you some slack here. If you can show
>> me verifiable quotes from Trump where he says “go out and organize riots
>> and revolt violently”, I will agree with you.
>>

>     Oh, I have a much easier method. The moron's actual rights instead
> of your imaginary version:
>
> "Amendment I
> Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
> prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
> speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
> assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
>
>      I have never advocated for anyone's "right" to post whatever they
> want on social media. The companies can make whatever rules they want
> without violating anyone's "rights".
>
>      In your specific red herring that idiot has his own company and
> can post whatever he wants. He has plenty of ways to get his message out
> without it. Which is a good thing because he has nothing to say on his
> own site.
>
>      What can't you say, and why not?
>
>      Do you ever get tired of dancing, jive ass? It's a simple
> question. Unless you're a real live <gasp> hypocrite. Are you really in
> favor of free speech or only speech that you approve of?
>
> TB

Do "you" ever get tired of dancing, Senor smoke and mirrors? Hmm, Senor
S&M. Seems to fit you just right. However, you just gave another of your
usual non-answers. I don't know why I would expect anything else from a
delusional nut job.

--
- Why do liberals fear free speech? Because they can't handle the truth.

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<2022042207575112426-email@domain.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14346&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14346

From: ema...@domain.com (Ralph E Lindberg)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:57:51 -0700
 by: Ralph E Lindberg - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:57 UTC

On 2022-04-21 19:44:25 +0000, Technobarbarian said:

> On 4/21/2022 12:18 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
>> to the woke liberal bullies. Finally, someone besides Trump is fighting
>> back against the insanity of the left.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-house-passes-bill-stripping-disney-of-self-governing-status
>>

> ROFLMAO You're so confused. I thought you were supposed to be a
> YUGE free speech advocate. You radical "conservative" fascists are all
> in favor of free speech--until someone says something you don't like.
> The first amendment isn't there to protect popular speech. It's there
> to protect unpopular speech. Disney's only sin was saying things the
> Florida fascists don't like.
>
> It should be interesting watching the Florida politicians unscrew
> themselves. For example:
>
> "For Florida: The biggest issue is nearly $1 billion in tax-free bonds
> that have been issued by Disney. Florida law says that if a special tax
> district is dissolved, the responsibility to pay those bonds reverts to
> local governments. Democratic state lawmakers say that the interest on
> those bonds equates to an additional tax burden of $580 per person for
> the 1.7 million residents of neighboring Orange and Osceola counties,
> which would also have to step in and provide many of the public
> services for the area that are currently funded by the company. Disney
> employs about 80,000 people in Florida."

It gets worse, the locals/state not only have to assume the bonds. They
will have to provide all the Reedy Creek services. Fire, EMS, etc.
I'm certain Disney will voluntarily step up to fund this (actually they
probably will)

GOP actually admits they don't know all the effects of this, beyond
admitting they haven't looked into the actual effects.

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<t3ul2q$f60$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14348&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14348

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:28:10 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:kPWfHS/HuPP3AXXb6fpuCOz6Qk0=
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:28 UTC

Ralph E Lindberg <email@domain.com> wrote:
> On 2022-04-21 19:44:25 +0000, Technobarbarian said:
>
>> On 4/21/2022 12:18 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
>>> to the woke liberal bullies. Finally, someone besides Trump is fighting
>>> back against the insanity of the left.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-house-passes-bill-stripping-disney-of-self-governing-status
>>>

>> ROFLMAO You're so confused. I thought you were supposed to be a
>> YUGE free speech advocate. You radical "conservative" fascists are all
>> in favor of free speech--until someone says something you don't like.
>> The first amendment isn't there to protect popular speech. It's there
>> to protect unpopular speech. Disney's only sin was saying things the
>> Florida fascists don't like.
>>
>> It should be interesting watching the Florida politicians unscrew
>> themselves. For example:
>>
>> "For Florida: The biggest issue is nearly $1 billion in tax-free bonds
>> that have been issued by Disney. Florida law says that if a special tax
>> district is dissolved, the responsibility to pay those bonds reverts to
>> local governments. Democratic state lawmakers say that the interest on
>> those bonds equates to an additional tax burden of $580 per person for
>> the 1.7 million residents of neighboring Orange and Osceola counties,
>> which would also have to step in and provide many of the public
>> services for the area that are currently funded by the company. Disney
>> employs about 80,000 people in Florida."
>
> It gets worse, the locals/state not only have to assume the bonds. They
> will have to provide all the Reedy Creek services. Fire, EMS, etc.
> I'm certain Disney will voluntarily step up to fund this (actually they
> probably will)
>
> GOP actually admits they don't know all the effects of this, beyond
> admitting they haven't looked into the actual effects.

You mean they acted like democrats?

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<f5726c71-cce7-4390-a11f-9f07c9d256aen@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14350&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14350

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:36:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 17:36 UTC

On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 9:28:19 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> Ralph E Lindberg <em...@domain.com> wrote:

> >> ROFLMAO You're so confused. I thought you were supposed to be a
> >> YUGE free speech advocate. You radical "conservative" fascists are all
> >> in favor of free speech--until someone says something you don't like.
> >> The first amendment isn't there to protect popular speech. It's there
> >> to protect unpopular speech. Disney's only sin was saying things the
> >> Florida fascists don't like.
> >>
> >> It should be interesting watching the Florida politicians unscrew
> >> themselves. For example:
> >>
> >> "For Florida: The biggest issue is nearly $1 billion in tax-free bonds
> >> that have been issued by Disney. Florida law says that if a special tax
> >> district is dissolved, the responsibility to pay those bonds reverts to
> >> local governments. Democratic state lawmakers say that the interest on
> >> those bonds equates to an additional tax burden of $580 per person for
> >> the 1.7 million residents of neighboring Orange and Osceola counties,
> >> which would also have to step in and provide many of the public
> >> services for the area that are currently funded by the company. Disney
> >> employs about 80,000 people in Florida."
> >
> > It gets worse, the locals/state not only have to assume the bonds. They
> > will have to provide all the Reedy Creek services. Fire, EMS, etc.
> > I'm certain Disney will voluntarily step up to fund this (actually they
> > probably will)
> >
> > GOP actually admits they don't know all the effects of this, beyond
> > admitting they haven't looked into the actual effects.
> >

> You mean they acted like democrats?
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

No Fido they acted like the Mickie Mouse party they are

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<2022042307570084334-email@domain.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14353&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14353

From: ema...@domain.com (Ralph E Lindberg)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 07:57:00 -0700
 by: Ralph E Lindberg - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:57 UTC

On 2022-04-22 18:29:26 +0000, Technobarbarian said:

> On 4/22/2022 7:57 AM, Ralph E Lindberg wrote:

>>>       ROFLMAO You're so confused. I thought you were supposed to be a
>>> YUGE free speech advocate. You radical "conservative" fascists are all
>>> in favor of free speech--until someone says something you don't like.
>>> The first amendment isn't there to protect popular speech. It's there
>>> to protect unpopular speech. Disney's only sin was saying things the
>>> Florida fascists don't like.
>>>
>>>       It should be interesting watching the Florida politicians unscrew
>>> themselves. For example:
>>>
>>> "For Florida: The biggest issue is nearly $1 billion in tax-free bonds
>>> that have been issued by Disney. Florida law says that if a special tax
>>> district is dissolved, the responsibility to pay those bonds reverts to
>>> local governments. Democratic state lawmakers say that the interest on
>>> those bonds equates to an additional tax burden of $580 per person for
>>> the 1.7 million residents of neighboring Orange and Osceola counties,
>>> which would also have to step in and provide many of the public
>>> services for the area that are currently funded by the company. Disney
>>> employs about 80,000 people in Florida."
>>
>> It gets worse, the locals/state not only have to assume the bonds. They
>> will have to provide all the Reedy Creek services.  Fire, EMS, etc.
>> I'm certain Disney will voluntarily step up to fund this (actually they
>> probably will)
>>
>> GOP actually admits they don't know all the effects of this, beyond
>> admitting they haven't looked into the actual effects.
>>

> Yeah, I love it. "We'll figure out how to unscrew ourselves after
> we've screwed ourselves." When they made that deal they knew they
> needed Disney a lot more than Disney needed them. It sounds like they
> were getting the best of the deal. With their strong commitment to
> freedom of speech companies will have to think about where they are
> before they build there.
>
> TB

EXACTLY, what does this action tell any company that is considering a
new or expanded project in Florida?
That if they piss DeSantis off he will change the rules of their
agreement and undercut their business.
NOT a way a business friendly party is supposed to be acting.

Much like CitiBank and Texas right now

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<t41fo8$m22$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14355&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14355

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:15:35 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 18:15 UTC

On 4/23/2022 11:12 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
> Anderson, Heritage's executive director. "Thanks to the Florida
> Legislature, bills to revoke these special privileges and hold Disney
> accountable are now heading to Governor DeSantis's desk.""
>
> ""Because Reedy Creek is an independent taxing district, the minute that
> it ceases to exist is the minute that they no longer collect taxes,"
> Orange County Tax Collector Scott Randolph said in an interview with
> Salon. "And then what happens under Florida law is all of Reedy Creek's
> debts and obligations transfer over to Orange County."
>
> At present, Scott explained, Reedy Creek collects $105 million in
> general revenue annually. It also takes in $58 million to service its
> own debts, meaning that it collects $163 million total per year. But
> according to Scott, there's "no way" that Orange County can collect that
> same amount in order to pay for the new municipal services it would have
> to provide.
>
> "Orange County would really have no other no other option except to
> raise property taxes on every citizen in Orange County," he said, noting
> that residents might see hikes of 20% to 25%.
>
> To be fair, Orange and Osceola would be able to collect tax revenue from
> Reedy Creek's properties if the district is voided. But even then,
> Florida's ability to tax Disney, ironically enough, is exceptionally
> limited, according to investigative journalist Jason Garcia. That's
> because state Republicans in 2007 effectively mandated that the taxable
> value of Disney's properties could not rise by any more than 10%
> annually – a cap that was supposed to expire in 2018 but was instead
> made permanent."
>
> "Reedy Creek's dissolution by the state legislature might also
> contravene statutory law, which mandates that such a move "must be
> approved by a majority of the resident electors of the district." Orange
> County Commissioner Christine Moore told Mediaite that she was "pretty
> confident" that this statute would sufficiently protect Reedy Creek in
> court."
>
> "On Thursday, during the House's special session on Reedy Creek,
> Eskamani submitted an amendment to revoke the district's ability to
> change its own boundaries, build a power plant, and exercise eminent
> domain – without rescinding its special district status.
>
> "We literally verbatim took what the governor and Randy Fine have said
> [about Reedy Creek] and we filed an amendment for a scalpel approach to
> remove those powers," Eskamani said in an interview. "All the
> Republicans voted no on it.""
>
> ""The other thing is, when you kick the hornets' nest, sometimes issues
> arise that you then go and deal with," Fine added, suggesting that
> Disney went outside its purview by rebuking H.B. 1775. "So many of the
> great memories of our lives have happened at this company, and to watch
> them light themselves on fire on the altar of sexualizing children is

I love it when you liberal loons choke on it when you get force fed a
dose of your own medicine.

--
- Why do liberals fear free speech? Because they can't handle the truth.

Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<89302509-6cc9-4d5b-81a4-0c4cd3182619n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14356&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14356

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 11:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: rbruderm...@gmail.com (George Anthony)
 by: George Anthony - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 18:39 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT? - A Punch in the Face

<2022042407493382239-email@domain.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14364&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14364

From: ema...@domain.com (Ralph E Lindberg)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 07:49:33 -0700
 by: Ralph E Lindberg - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 14:49 UTC

On 2022-04-23 16:12:54 +0000, Technobarbarian said:

> [...]
>
> "On Thursday, during the House's special session on Reedy Creek,
> Eskamani submitted an amendment to revoke the district's ability to
> change its own boundaries, build a power plant, and exercise eminent
> domain – without rescinding its special district status.
>
> "We literally verbatim took what the governor and Randy Fine have said
> [about Reedy Creek] and we filed an amendment for a scalpel approach to
> remove those powers," Eskamani said in an interview. "All the
> Republicans voted no on it.""
>
> ""The other thing is, when you kick the hornets' nest, sometimes issues
> arise that you then go and deal with," Fine added, suggesting that
> Disney went outside its purview by rebuking H.B. 1775. "So many of the
> great memories of our lives have happened at this company, and to watch
> them light themselves on fire on the altar of sexualizing children is

Speaking of Randy Fine, have you noticed the -other- thing he is in the
news for?
Florida Rep. Randy Fine threatened Special Olympics funding over school
board member feud.
The Special Olympics folk invited her and not him to be invovled. Then
he tried to get the text that proved what he had done with-held, even
threatened the Judge involved.
Can we say entitled?