I respect faith, but doubt is what gives you an education. -- Wilson Mizner

interests / alt.politics / What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Result

SubjectAuthor
* What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Result1.AAC0832
`* Re: What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Resultpothead
 `* Re: What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Result1.AAC0832
  `* Re: What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Resultliamhardshell
   `- Re: What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Result1.AAC0832

1
What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Result

<boadnTL4aabIfH38nZ2dnUU7-bXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14379&group=alt.politics#14379

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Subject: What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Result
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:35:01 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 02:35 UTC

What are they GIVING poor old Joe ??? He acts
like he's on meth - and the stimulation just
amplifies his muddled confusion. Louder faster
nonsense is NOT an improvement.

Maybe Harris is behind it - looking to become
POTUS before anybody can figure out how to
boot her from the current gig .... :-)

Meanwhile, maybe the guy with the "football"
ought to make himself scarce.

Re: What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Result

<srrut3$ja9$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14386&group=alt.politics#14386

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:47:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:47 UTC

On 2022-01-14, 1.AAC0832 <z24ba7.net> wrote:
> What are they GIVING poor old Joe ??? He acts
> like he's on meth - and the stimulation just
> amplifies his muddled confusion. Louder faster
> nonsense is NOT an improvement.
>
> Maybe Harris is behind it - looking to become
> POTUS before anybody can figure out how to
> boot her from the current gig .... :-)
>
> Meanwhile, maybe the guy with the "football"
> ought to make himself scarce.

Joe has obviously been drugged up on some kind of speed for the debates and
major news conferences. As few as he has had.
It's so obvious how different he acts at those events compared to the quickie
pressers he occasionally holds.
It's like 2 different people.

And lately the drugs seem to be having a nasty side effect as Joe is getting
hostile and angry.
I still can't believe the American people elected this imbecile.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Re: What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Result

<K_ydnafW2o-nAnz8nZ2dnUU7-S3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14388&group=alt.politics#14388

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:05:13 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:05 UTC

On 1/14/22 8:47 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-01-14, 1.AAC0832 <z24ba7.net> wrote:
>> What are they GIVING poor old Joe ??? He acts
>> like he's on meth - and the stimulation just
>> amplifies his muddled confusion. Louder faster
>> nonsense is NOT an improvement.
>>
>> Maybe Harris is behind it - looking to become
>> POTUS before anybody can figure out how to
>> boot her from the current gig .... :-)
>>
>> Meanwhile, maybe the guy with the "football"
>> ought to make himself scarce.
>
> Joe has obviously been drugged up on some kind of speed for the debates and
> major news conferences. As few as he has had.
> It's so obvious how different he acts at those events compared to the quickie
> pressers he occasionally holds.
> It's like 2 different people.
>
> And lately the drugs seem to be having a nasty side effect as Joe is getting
> hostile and angry.
> I still can't believe the American people elected this imbecile.

I really think they're dosing him with Adderol or
something similar - basically speed.

Yea, they can make a semi-senile person more "animated"
but it doesn't actually clear up their thinking. The
buzzed rant Joe gave the other day was just scary.

The only thing scarier is the idea of a President Harris ...

Re: What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Result

<srs7ig$a59$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14390&group=alt.politics#14390

From: liamhard...@bikerider.com (liamhardshell)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:15:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: liamhardshell - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:15 UTC

On 2022-01-14, 1.AAC0832 <z24ba7.net> wrote:
> On 1/14/22 8:47 AM, pothead wrote:
>> On 2022-01-14, 1.AAC0832 <z24ba7.net> wrote:
>>> What are they GIVING poor old Joe ??? He acts
>>> like he's on meth - and the stimulation just
>>> amplifies his muddled confusion. Louder faster
>>> nonsense is NOT an improvement.
>>>
>>> Maybe Harris is behind it - looking to become
>>> POTUS before anybody can figure out how to
>>> boot her from the current gig .... :-)
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, maybe the guy with the "football"
>>> ought to make himself scarce.
>>
>> Joe has obviously been drugged up on some kind of speed for the debates and
>> major news conferences. As few as he has had.
>> It's so obvious how different he acts at those events compared to the quickie
>> pressers he occasionally holds.
>> It's like 2 different people.
>>
>> And lately the drugs seem to be having a nasty side effect as Joe is getting
>> hostile and angry.
>> I still can't believe the American people elected this imbecile.
>

> I really think they're dosing him with Adderol or
> something similar - basically speed.
>
> Yea, they can make a semi-senile person more "animated"
> but it doesn't actually clear up their thinking. The
> buzzed rant Joe gave the other day was just scary.
>
> The only thing scarier is the idea of a President Harris ...

My wife, an RN, says the same thing.
Joe is drugged up for important events and while it can make him more awake and
alert it won't intercept his stupid talk.
The thought of President Harris is terrifying.
She is a complete incompetent.
Talk about having no back up plan!
--
Liam

Re: What Meds Have They Put Joe On ??? "Agitated Dementia" is Result

<U8SdncCAJdQpxn_8nZ2dnUU7-LXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14396&group=alt.politics#14396

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:29:23 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 05:29 UTC

On 1/14/22 11:15 AM, liamhardshell wrote:
> On 2022-01-14, 1.AAC0832 <z24ba7.net> wrote:

>>> Joe has obviously been drugged up on some kind of speed for the debates and
>>> major news conferences. As few as he has had.
>>> It's so obvious how different he acts at those events compared to the quickie
>>> pressers he occasionally holds.
>>> It's like 2 different people.
>>>
>>> And lately the drugs seem to be having a nasty side effect as Joe is getting
>>> hostile and angry.
>>> I still can't believe the American people elected this imbecile.
>>

>> I really think they're dosing him with Adderol or
>> something similar - basically speed.
>>
>> Yea, they can make a semi-senile person more "animated"
>> but it doesn't actually clear up their thinking. The
>> buzzed rant Joe gave the other day was just scary.
>>
>> The only thing scarier is the idea of a President Harris ...
>
> My wife, an RN, says the same thing.
> Joe is drugged up for important events and while it can make him more awake and
> alert it won't intercept his stupid talk.

Damaged neural pathways on speed just produce more
bullshit faster ,,,,,,,,

There ARE some promising experiments on rats, clearing
amyloid from the brain - but the technique is not ready
for prime-time (maybe a Trumpian fast-track WOULD be a
good idea given the current demographics).

Meanwhile, why do they keep pushing people to be
tested for Altzheimers when there's NOTHING THEY
CAN DO ABOUT IT ???

> The thought of President Harris is terrifying.

They HAVE to find a 'reason' to get RID of her - like
really really FAST.

Some safe "Jerry Ford"-like 'caretaker' should be the
VP-in-waiting.

> She is a complete incompetent.
> Talk about having no back up plan!

Well, Harris fits into the current thinking ... pick
a VP that's *so* bad that nobody will DARE oust you.
Imagine a President Agnew ... I think that's when all
this started.

The weird, sad thing ... remember Ross Perot's VP,
Admiral James Stockdale ? Well he was no more up
to it than Biden. Both near-senile fuddys. The MSM
blasted Stockdale - but heaped praise on Biden.
I guess morons/freaks are OK if they're YOUR
morons/freaks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Perot WAS kinda interesting. He'd have been the
Trump well before Trump. As for Donald ... he
waited at least 10 years too long. He'd have been
super-SHARP in the early 2000s - coulda stomped
Clinton IMHO and HRC would be just another bitter
cheated-upon housewife ...........