Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Subject: TAX The Un-Vaxxed
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:10:22 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 06:10 UTC

Look, these people have a RIGHT to be Un-Vaxxed, but
they ARE the cause of about 90% of the hospital
expenses related to Covid as well.

So - preserve their rights - but TAX them for their
STUPID decision.

Think of it like a "sin tax" - you CAN drink and
smoke all you want ... but the System WILL get
money to make up for the excess costs. It's not
even a 'moral' issue here - purely economics.
You can drive a Hummer or F-450 too - but the
gas taxes WILL help make up for the collateral
damage. Very Libertarian/Capitalist.

So yes, I recommend the Canadian model. TAX
the un-vaxxed. Work it out, figure out about
how MUCH they contribute to the overall Covid
expenses, and then SEND 'EM A BILL with a
"or ELSE" clause attached.

The bare minimum is TWO mRNA vax or one
J&J/A-Z shot. Anyone not meeting even that
minimum should PAY for their drag on the
System.

Those who won't pay - the usual. Garnish their
incomes or, worst case, seize/sell their property.

Sorry, but I'm not feeling sympathy any more.
Make yer choice, and if it's SUPER STUPID then
you PAY. Cuts down on the national debt .....

Re: TAX The Un-Vaxxed

<ArWdncLgQq-q8n_8nZ2dnUU7-XPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14401&group=alt.politics#14401

Subject: Re: TAX The Un-Vaxxed
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:52:31 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 06:52 UTC

On 1/15/22 1:28 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:10:22 -0500, "1.AAC0832" <z24ba7.net> wrote:
>
>> Look, these people have a RIGHT to be Un-Vaxxed, but
>> they ARE the cause of about 90% of the hospital
>> expenses related to Covid as well.
>
> Of course, since vaccinated folks can get and pass on Covid,
> you have no proof of this moronic claim.

I figure about a $500 tax for YOU.

NO MORE SYMPAATHY. Contribute to the expense,
PAY for it !

There will be NO TROUBLE selling this at the
highest levels.

And yes, even Trump says "Get VAXXED". You've
got NO defenders except the "Q" idiots.

Re: TAX The Un-Vaxxed

<srulbi$im2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14404&group=alt.politics#14404

From: yak...@inbox.com (Yak)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 09:22:42 -0500
 by: Yak - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 14:22 UTC

On 1/15/22 1:10 AM, 1.AAC0832 wrote:
> Look, these people have a RIGHT to be Un-Vaxxed, but
> they ARE the cause of about 90% of the hospital
> expenses related to Covid as well.
>
> So - preserve their rights - but TAX them for their
> STUPID decision.
>
> Think of it like a "sin tax" - you CAN drink and
> smoke all you want ... but the System WILL get
> money to make up for the excess costs. It's not
> even a 'moral' issue here - purely economics.
> You can drive a Hummer or F-450 too - but the
> gas taxes WILL help make up for the collateral
> damage. Very Libertarian/Capitalist.
>
> So yes, I recommend the Canadian model. TAX
> the un-vaxxed. Work it out, figure out about
> how MUCH they contribute to the overall Covid
> expenses, and then SEND 'EM A BILL with a
> "or ELSE" clause attached.
>
> The bare minimum is TWO mRNA vax or one
> J&J/A-Z shot. Anyone not meeting even that
> minimum should PAY for their drag on the
> System.
>
> Those who won't pay - the usual. Garnish their
> incomes or, worst case, seize/sell their property.
>
> Sorry, but I'm not feeling sympathy any more.
> Make yer choice, and if it's SUPER STUPID then
> you PAY. Cuts down on the national debt .....

Okay, but only if you tax smokers, the drug and alcohol addicted, the
obese...

Re: TAX The Un-Vaxxed

<_YWdncjpUr7AmX78nZ2dnUU7-UfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14414&group=alt.politics#14414

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: z24ba7....@nowhere (1.AAC0832)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 12:29:00 -0500
 by: 1.AAC0832 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 17:29 UTC

On 1/15/22 9:22 AM, Yak wrote:
> On 1/15/22 1:10 AM, 1.AAC0832 wrote:
>> Look, these people have a RIGHT to be Un-Vaxxed, but
>> they ARE the cause of about 90% of the hospital
>> expenses related to Covid as well.
>>
>> So - preserve their rights - but TAX them for their
>> STUPID decision.
>>
>> Think of it like a "sin tax" - you CAN drink and
>> smoke all you want ... but the System WILL get
>> money to make up for the excess costs. It's not
>> even a 'moral' issue here - purely economics.
>> You can drive a Hummer or F-450 too - but the
>> gas taxes WILL help make up for the collateral
>> damage. Very Libertarian/Capitalist.
>>
>> So yes, I recommend the Canadian model. TAX
>> the un-vaxxed. Work it out, figure out about
>> how MUCH they contribute to the overall Covid
>> expenses, and then SEND 'EM A BILL with a
>> "or ELSE" clause attached.
>>
>> The bare minimum is TWO mRNA vax or one
>> J&J/A-Z shot. Anyone not meeting even that
>> minimum should PAY for their drag on the
>> System.
>>
>> Those who won't pay - the usual. Garnish their
>> incomes or, worst case, seize/sell their property.
>>
>> Sorry, but I'm not feeling sympathy any more.
>> Make yer choice, and if it's SUPER STUPID then
>> you PAY. Cuts down on the national debt .....
>>

> Okay, but only if you tax smokers, the drug and alcohol addicted, the
> obese...

Uhhhhh ... about 90% of the cost of a pack of Lucky's
is TAX. Not quite so much on the booze but it's still
high (and they hit-up the manufacturers too). Illegal
dope - can't do anything about that. Buy a McClaren
super-sport car and you pay sales, gas and INSURANCE
fees.

So, they're already doing what you say they should
be doing to mitigate public expenses,

And the un-vaxxed are NEXT. HUGE expense.