Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphow...@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Subject: SpaceX continues to make efficiency gains
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:07:06 -0700
 by: Frank Howell - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:07 UTC

Like two days after its 150th launch, the company will make its 151st as
early as today, Friday, April 29. This Starlink launch will feature a
booster that has flown five previous times, including most recently
launching the Axiom-1 mission into orbit. That crew flight took place
just 21 days ago, so SpaceX has managed to cut its refurbishment period
to just three weeks.

They are light years ahead of completion, but the PEA could impede them.

--
Frank Howell

Re: SpaceX continues to make efficiency gains

<LnXaK.810459$oF2.3419@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14433&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14433

Subject: Re: SpaceX continues to make efficiency gains
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:54:18 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:54 UTC

Frank Howell wrote:
> Like two days after its 150th launch, the company will make its 151st
> as early as today, Friday, April 29. This Starlink launch will feature
> a booster that has flown five previous times, including most recently
> launching the Axiom-1 mission into orbit.

Keep sticking them up there, Elon. Get enough of them up, and my
obstructionist pine trees won't matter.

>That crew flight took place
> just 21 days ago, so SpaceX has managed to cut its refurbishment
> period to just three weeks.
>
> They are light years ahead of completion, but the PEA could impede them.

He's probably already decided where the bathrooms will be in a complex
at the Cape.

--
bill

Re: SpaceX continues to make efficiency gains

<gLGdncYFFb07BfH_nZ2dnUU7-emdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14436&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14436

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:02:17 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 02:02 UTC

On 4/29/2022 12:54 PM, bfh wrote:
> Frank Howell wrote:
>> Like two days after its 150th launch, the company will make its 151st
>> as early as today, Friday, April 29. This Starlink launch will feature
>> a booster that has flown five previous times, including most recently
>> launching the Axiom-1 mission into orbit.
>
> Keep sticking them up there, Elon. Get enough of them up, and my
> obstructionist pine trees won't matter.

Keep sticking them up there, Elon. Get enough of them up and maybe you
can fill the order I placed 14 months ago...

>> That crew flight took place just 21 days ago, so SpaceX has managed to
>> cut its refurbishment period to just three weeks.
>>
>> They are light years ahead of completion, but the PEA could impede them.
>
> He's probably already decided where the bathrooms will be in a complex
> at the Cape.

Re: SpaceX continues to make efficiency gains

<%H1bK.4850$Bm21.3388@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14437&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14437

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:05:30 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 03:05 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 4/29/2022 12:54 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Frank Howell wrote:
>>> Like two days after its 150th launch, the company will make its
>>> 151st as early as today, Friday, April 29. This Starlink launch
>>> will feature a booster that has flown five previous times,
>>> including most recently launching the Axiom-1 mission into orbit.
>>
>> Keep sticking them up there, Elon. Get enough of them up, and my
>> obstructionist pine trees won't matter.
>
> Keep sticking them up there, Elon. Get enough of them up and maybe you
> can fill the order I placed 14 months ago...

Send him a twatter and tell him you can't free speak properly until he
gets you dishied.

--
bill