From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: No "messaging" getting out here, No sir
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 10:12:53 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:12 UTC

On 4/28/22 9:34 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "Trump unleashes his temper on GOP allies over Ohio Senate primary split"
>
> "(CNN)Not since Anthony Scaramucci was fired a mere 10 days into his
> White House gig has someone fallen out of Donald Trump's favor as
> quickly as David McIntosh.
>
> At an April 9 rally in North Carolina, the former President appeared
> delighted with the Club for Growth chief. "He's a winner. He's a
> fighter. We are undefeated when we work together," Trump said as he
> welcomed the conservative power broker onstage.
> "You are a great man. ... I am so proud to partner with you," McIntosh
> replied.
>
> But the duo's partnership came to a screeching halt last week after the
> Club for Growth refused to end its negative ad campaign against Ohio
> Senate candidate J.D. Vance at the former President's behest and doubled
> down with new ads against the Trump-backed "Hillbilly Elegy" author. The
> group has backed former state treasurer Josh Mandel in the heated
> Republican primary for the seat being vacated by Sen. Rob Portman.
>
> Unnerved by McIntosh's defiance, Trump reportedly asked an intermediary
> to deliver a curt text message to him.
>
> "Go f--- yourself," it read.
>
> The two men haven't spoken since, according to a person close to Trump"
> [snip]
>
>      Nope, absolutely no "messaging" getting out here. The poor orange
> dimwit is chained in a deep dark dungeon somewhere, with a gag firmly
> locked in place. He can't possibly be running around endorsing
> candidates right and left. He's the ultimate victim.
>
>      Hey, "right and left" is just a figure of speech. In this instance
> I know it's more like endorsing candidates right and more right.
>
> TB

None of your posted tripe matters to the issue at hand. That is that
liberals are afraid of something. You don't go all out to prevent
something unless you have something to hide ("I didn't have sex with
that woman..."). My suspicion is they fear, among other things, the
Facebook conservative censoring algorithms being outed.

Re: No "messaging" getting out here, No sir

<t4jats$u9g$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14439&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14439

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:43:40 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:A+FR46iFqWYUR4EvXeD4IooAgw0=
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:43 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian-ztopzpam@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> hearing hoof beating and thinking giant fanged flying monkeys with 9
> eyes that glow in the dark.
>
> I have an old Jack Parr story for you that's suitable for children
> who are over excited at the thought of Christmas. IOW It's sort of a
> modern Mother Goose story about a man who had two sons--an optimist and
> a pessimist. On Christmas day the pessimist got every sort of gift you
> can think of. A fancy new sports car, a yuge flat screen TV, gaming
> consoles, hot and cold running maids. On and on, you name it--he got it.
> He's sitting there with a big scowl on his face asking what the catch is.
>
> The optimist has a room full of shit. He's got a huge grin on his
> face and he's digging as fast as he can. He says, "All this shit, there
> must be a pony!"
>
> Sometimes there is no pony. Sometimes it's just shit.

Just more of your self-important nonsensical BS as a way of not answering a
question.

Re: No "messaging" getting out here, No sir

<t4joqu$1n24$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14442&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14442

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:41:02 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 16:41 UTC

though with you on this topic.