Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: The good ole Bee has outdone itself
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:14:23 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 18:14 UTC

Satire at it's finest:
Disinformation Board Detects High Levels Of Disinformation Coming From
Mysterious White Building In Washington, D.C.

April 29th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Disinformation Governance Board has wasted no
time since its official formation this week, and has already deployed
thousands of advanced disinformation detectors throughout the country.
The board was shocked when after only a day, the detectors detected a
deluge of deadly disinformation in D.C.

"One of our disinformation detectors picked up an unusually strong
signal coming from a mysterious white building in the National Mall at
our nation's capital," said Head Disinformation Detective Harry
Pomquank. "We're not sure what's causing it, so we've dispatched an
elite squad of Disinformation Investigators to find out."

Sources say the investigators found a doddering old man shuffling
around in his loafers talking about the time he hiked through the
Himalayas with President Xi, a Press Secretary claiming inflation is
all Putin's fault, and an HHS Secretary talking about how little girls
can become little boys.

"Looks like this was a false alarm. We'll have to calibrate our
disinformation detectors," said Pomquank.

The board is claiming some early successes, though, as they have
already arrested 7 satirists and 12 meme-makers.

Mandy is absolutely triggered by Twitter's possible takeover by Elon
Musk. She attends a Twitter-sponsored therapy session to help her cope.
https://babylonbee.com/news/disinformation-board-detects-high-levels-of-disinformation-coming-from-mysterious-white-building-in-washington-dc

HawHawHaw!.............wait...........shit.........due to the
significance of the passage of time, that may not be satire.
Therefore, I hereby transitorily retract my possibly premature
HawHawHaw! as I expectantly and excitedly await potential future
refuting or confirming events in the context of the passage of time
and spinning socks.

--
bill