From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Making Communists Prouid
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:38:25 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 16:38 UTC

This is an outright and shamelessly overt attempt at control of the
narrative. Just when you think they can't get more insane these liberal
lunatics prove otherwise. You liberals should be concerned as well since
what would stop this from taking a 180 degree turn in the opposite
direction after the 2022 mid-terms.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/free-speech-concerns-dhs-disinformation-board-lawmakers-critics

Re: OT? - Making Communists Prouid

<O7ebK.2215$IQK.1853@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14443&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14443

Subject: Re: OT? - Making Communists Prouid
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 13:14:21 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 17:14 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> This is an outright and shamelessly overt attempt at control of the
> narrative. Just when you think they can't get more insane these
> liberal lunatics prove otherwise. You liberals should be concerned as
> well since what would stop this from taking a 180 degree turn in the
> opposite direction after the 2022 mid-terms.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/free-speech-concerns-dhs-disinformation-board-lawmakers-critics

No problem, man. Just in case this thing goes sideways at the end of
the day going forward, the dumbasses have already planted the CYA
seed, and will no doubt be fertilizing and watering it whenever it
proves advantageous to do so if things should evolve in undesirable
directions in the passage of time.
Psaki also pointed out repeatedly in her press briefing that the board
was created in the Trump administration.

'This is a continuation of work that began at the Department of
Homeland Security in 2020 under former President Trump,' she said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10768791/Psaki-gives-throated-defense-Bidens-new-disinformation-czar.html

--
bill

Re: OT? - Making Communists Prouid

<t4k183$1lgt$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14445&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#14445

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:04:34 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 19:04 UTC

On 4/30/22 12:14 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> This is an outright and shamelessly overt attempt at control of the
>> narrative. Just when you think they can't get more insane these
>> liberal lunatics prove otherwise. You liberals should be concerned as
>> well since what would stop this from taking a 180 degree turn in the
>> opposite direction after the 2022 mid-terms.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/free-speech-concerns-dhs-disinformation-board-lawmakers-critics
>

> No problem, man. Just in case this thing goes sideways at the end of the
> day going forward, the dumbasses have already planted the CYA seed, and
> will no doubt be fertilizing and watering it whenever it proves
> advantageous to do so if things should evolve in undesirable directions
> in the passage of time.
>
> Psaki also pointed out repeatedly in her press briefing that the board
> was created in the Trump administration.
>
> 'This is a continuation of work that began at the Department of Homeland
> Security in 2020 under former President Trump,' she said.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10768791/Psaki-gives-throated-defense-Bidens-new-disinformation-czar.html

This thing has Nazism written all over it. If this work began under
Trump, I never heard anything about it and you now the media wing of the
democrat party would have been all over it. I suspect, though, if
something did begin under Trump, CC&P will hop into his wayback machine
and go dig up some non-relative information on it.